Soul Calibur

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soul Calibur

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:06 am

Here you can talk about Soul Calibur. Smile
Like, who's your favorite character? your least favorite? what do you think of certain characters? , etc etc Smile
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:09 am

I personally don't like SC4, I hoped for more...but still Online play was a nice touch! My favourite characters are:
-Taki
-Raphael(kinda simillar to Lee)
-Voldo
-Cassandra I love you

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:19 am

SC4 is alright but I like SC3 better.
My favorites are Maxi, Amy, Xianghua, Kilik, Taki. I use Amy the most when it comes to Online Battles. ;P
Least Favorite is Astaroth!
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:21 am

assassinNinaWilliams wrote:SC4 is alright but I like SC3 better.
My favorites are Maxi, Amy, Xianghua, Kilik, Taki. I use Amy the most when it comes to Online Battles. ;P
Least Favorite is Astaroth!

My least favourite is Mitsurugi, I never liked this guy...Astaroth is sometimes annoying.

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:27 am

Maxi is gonna destroyed Astaroth Very Happy
Mitsurugi- i used to hate him in sc3, now im not Razz
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by KM_Lord on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:11 am

I don´t like Hwang...

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:52 am

KM_Lord wrote:I don´t like Hwang...

why? he's a great character
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by KM_Lord on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:57 am

assassinNinaWilliams wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:I don´t like Hwang...

why? he's a great character

Maybe for you...but I don´t like him...He is plain ...
But I like Cervantes, Rock, Taki, and more but Hwang isn´t my favourite...

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:59 am

assassinNinaWilliams wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:I don´t like Hwang...

why? he's a great character

I like Hwang! Smile

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:02 am

KM_Lord wrote:
assassinNinaWilliams wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:I don´t like Hwang...

why? he's a great character

Maybe for you...but I don´t like him...He is plain ...
But I like Cervantes, Rock, Taki, and more but Hwang isn´t my favourite...

oh okay, what about Yun-Seong? do you like him?
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by KM_Lord on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:08 am

assassinNinaWilliams wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:
assassinNinaWilliams wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:I don´t like Hwang...

why? he's a great character

Maybe for you...but I don´t like him...He is plain ...
But I like Cervantes, Rock, Taki, and more but Hwang isn´t my favourite...

oh okay, what about Yun-Seong? do you like him?

Yun-Seong is better than Hwang...He is a neutral character for me...

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:25 am

oh okay Smile
i have a question here, what happen to Rapheal? in sc4 he somehow looks like a vampire or something
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:28 am

assassinNinaWilliams wrote:oh okay Smile
i have a question here, what happen to Rapheal? in sc4 he somehow looks like a vampire or something

Yes I noticed that too, he also has a throw where he sucks blood from opponent's neck. He can also teleport, but I really don't know what's behind this.

(not a big SC fan Very Happy )

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:47 am

his eyes are now red, still he's awesome in sc4
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by greekman on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:45 am

Admin wrote:
assassinNinaWilliams wrote:oh okay Smile
i have a question here, what happen to Rapheal? in sc4 he somehow looks like a vampire or something

Yes I noticed that too, he also has a throw where he sucks blood from opponent's neck. He can also teleport, but I really don't know what's behind this.

(not a big SC fan Very Happy )

if i recall he was infected when he faced nightmare (by soul edge evil) it developed like a desease and infected amy too

btw my fav SC character is: Nightmare!!
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:51 am

greekman wrote:
Admin wrote:
assassinNinaWilliams wrote:oh okay Smile
i have a question here, what happen to Rapheal? in sc4 he somehow looks like a vampire or something

Yes I noticed that too, he also has a throw where he sucks blood from opponent's neck. He can also teleport, but I really don't know what's behind this.

(not a big SC fan Very Happy )

if i recall he was infected when he faced nightmare (by soul edge evil) it developed like a desease and infected amy too

btw my fav SC character is: Nightmare!!

awesome, haha. his sc4 ending was cool Smile
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by kazamafan15 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:37 am

My fav Character from Soul Calibur is Taki
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:57 am

kazamafan15 wrote:My fav Character from Soul Calibur is Taki
........and...Darth Vader Very Happy

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by kazamafan15 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:My fav Character from Soul Calibur is Taki
........and...Darth Vader Very Happy
of course but since he was only a guest character
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:08 pm

kazamafan15 wrote:
Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:My fav Character from Soul Calibur is Taki
........and...Darth Vader Very Happy
of course but since he was only a guest character

yeah, but he's still fun to use! Very Happy

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by kazamafan15 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:My fav Character from Soul Calibur is Taki
........and...Darth Vader Very Happy
of course but since he was only a guest character

yeah, but he's still fun to use! Very Happy
yeah that's true
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by greekman on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:59 am

in my opinion the best character in all SC is Algol he´s the ultimate badass character
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:21 am

Algol is the best character that was introduced in SC4 without a doubt!

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:30 am

hilde is awesome too! Razz
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by Lars on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:29 am

My favorite characters are Yun-Seong, Maxi, Misturugi, Kilik, Algol (He reminds me of Kazuya), Yoshimitsu, Taki I love you ,and my created character. Very Happy
avatar
Lars
10th KYU
10th KYU

Posts : 122
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere Nearby

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum