Harada's Blog on IGN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harada's Blog on IGN

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:54 am

Warning: There's nothing new on the blog now, just posting it for those who haven't read it. Wink

http://blogs.ign.com/NB_Tekken/

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Harada's Blog on IGN

Post by Lars on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:12 am

Thanks! Now I can keep up on the latest info.
avatar
Lars
10th KYU
10th KYU

Posts : 122
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere Nearby

Back to top Go down

Re: Harada's Blog on IGN

Post by kazamafan15 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:28 am

Is that the one in which he said it was over with his gf? I have posted my self a comment there
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Harada's Blog on IGN

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:29 am

kazamafan15 wrote:Is that the one in which he said it was over with his gf? I have posted my self a comment there

yeah, it is! Very Happy
By the way, what did you posted, if you remember?

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Harada's Blog on IGN

Post by kazamafan15 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:25 am

Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:Is that the one in which he said it was over with his gf? I have posted my self a comment there

yeah, it is! Very Happy
By the way, what did you posted, if you remember?
something about Jun kazama I believe
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Harada's Blog on IGN

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:28 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:Is that the one in which he said it was over with his gf? I have posted my self a comment there

yeah, it is! Very Happy
By the way, what did you posted, if you remember?
something about Jun kazama I believe

Hmm...Harada won't bring Jun back...He probably thinks she's too old for Tekken... No

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Harada's Blog on IGN

Post by kazamafan15 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:28 am

Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:Is that the one in which he said it was over with his gf? I have posted my self a comment there

yeah, it is! Very Happy
By the way, what did you posted, if you remember?
something about Jun kazama I believe

Hmm...Harada won't bring Jun back...He probably thinks she's too old for Tekken... No
then I don't know what Wang is stil doing in Tekken
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Harada's Blog on IGN

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:31 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:Is that the one in which he said it was over with his gf? I have posted my self a comment there

yeah, it is! Very Happy
By the way, what did you posted, if you remember?
something about Jun kazama I believe

Hmm...Harada won't bring Jun back...He probably thinks she's too old for Tekken... No
then I don't know what Wang is stil doing in Tekken

LOL 105 seems still young for Harada... But generally in fighting games: you can see plenty of old men fighting: Shun Di,Olcadan,Shujinko...
But no old females Wink

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Harada's Blog on IGN

Post by kazamafan15 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:36 am

Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:Is that the one in which he said it was over with his gf? I have posted my self a comment there

yeah, it is! Very Happy
By the way, what did you posted, if you remember?
something about Jun kazama I believe

Hmm...Harada won't bring Jun back...He probably thinks she's too old for Tekken... No
then I don't know what Wang is stil doing in Tekken

LOL 105 seems still young for Harada... But generally in fighting games: you can see plenty of old men fighting: Shun Di,Olcadan,Shujinko...
But no old females Wink
yeah that's true
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Harada's Blog on IGN

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum