Tekken TAG: Gon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by szemi on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:22 pm

I found this code at this moment.
The code:In Arcade Mode screen, Highlight Heihachi
The Press up, up, down , down,x and beat him on Stage 5 The in Vs Mode Press x As Highlighting Heihachi.
And Gon Will be there For You.

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:25 pm

This isn't true, Gon only appeared as a guest character in T3. It's impossible lol Very Happy

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by szemi on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 pm

But I read this code,but if you say.
But at least try it,if not,not. Smile Very Happy

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by KM_Lord on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 pm

I don´t think it because Gon is only a visitor on Tekken 3...

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 27
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by szemi on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Well guys,I don't really think,too.
Because Gon is only appear in T3.

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:28 pm

szemi wrote:Well guys,I don't really think,too.
Because Gon is only appear in T3.

That's right! If it was true, then it would be on Youtube. Very Happy

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by szemi on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Not only the YouTube include the codes.
The codes are on the net,not only in videos.

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:33 pm

szemi wrote:Not only the YouTube include the codes.
The codes are on the net,not only in videos.

I know, but there is confirmed roster of TTT and only characters that are missing are Gon,Dr.B,Jack and Marshall. That's why it's fake.

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by szemi on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:34 pm

Yes really,Marshall and Jack is missing. But why?

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:35 pm

szemi wrote:Yes really,Marshall and Jack is missing. But why?

Simply because Jack=Jack-2 and Marshall=Forrest.
They are too much simillar! Very Happy

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by szemi on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:36 pm

I see.But yes. Very Happy

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by KM_Lord on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:36 pm

szemi wrote:Yes really,Marshall and Jack is missing. But why?

Because this characters are very simillar...Marshall with Forrest and Jack with Jack 2...

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 27
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by szemi on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:57 am

What do you mean by Gon appeared in t3 as a guest?

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:03 am

szemi wrote:What do you mean by Gon appeared in t3 as a guest?

Gon is not a Tekken character.

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by szemi on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:04 am

Yes,I know. But isn't he cute?

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:05 am

szemi wrote:Yes,I know. But isn't he cute?

Yes! lol!

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by kazamafan15 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Admin wrote:This isn't true, Gon only appeared as a guest character in T3. It's impossible lol Very Happy
that's true also the one of Boskonovitch isnt true
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by szemi on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:42 am

Well guys,maybe the Gon code isn't true. But first of all you need to hack up the game.(But i can't because u can't hack up PS2 games) I always do this things with PS1 games or with others.

(Maybe you don't know,but the NAMCO always put surprises in Tekken)
And u don't know but probably made Gon,Miharu and Doctor B. into Tekken Tag,just u don't know because u aren't a member of NAMCO

Understand?

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:25 am

szemi wrote:Well guys,maybe the Gon code isn't true. But first of all you need to hack up the game.(But i can't because u can't hack up PS2 games) I always do this things with PS1 games or with others.

(Maybe you don't know,but the NAMCO always put surprises in Tekken)
And u don't know but probably made Gon,Miharu and Doctor B. into Tekken Tag,just u don't know because u aren't a member of NAMCO

Understand?

I understand, but if they did put some suprise character in it, we would know about it 5 or more years ago.

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by szemi on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:25 am

But they won't tell: We put Miharu or Gon in Tekken Tag. Very Happy
It just an example.

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken TAG: Gon

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum