hello ya all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello ya all!

Post by jeswd on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:58 am

Hey! I'm a young boy Jesse from Finland.
My favorite characters are Xiaoyu and Alisa.
I think I'm pretty active member but I'm also on different forum so I dunno.
See you!
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:01 am

Welcome jeswd, It's great that you joined us! You're pretty famous in Tekken fan-world! So, once again thanks! Very Happy

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by jeswd on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:03 am

Admin wrote:Welcome jeswd, It's great that you joined us! You're pretty famous in Tekken fan-world! So, once again thanks! Very Happy
Thank you! What do you mean with ''famous''? Very Happy
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:04 am

jeswd wrote:
Admin wrote:Welcome jeswd, It's great that you joined us! You're pretty famous in Tekken fan-world! So, once again thanks! Very Happy
Thank you! What do you mean with ''famous''? Very Happy

Youtube and forums. Very Happy

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by Claire357 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:11 am

Hi Jeswd! Whooa! An Alisa fan, cool! Very Happy
I'm Claire, nice to meet you! Razz
avatar
Claire357
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 26
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by jeswd on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:36 am

Admin wrote:
jeswd wrote:
Admin wrote:Welcome jeswd, It's great that you joined us! You're pretty famous in Tekken fan-world! So, once again thanks! Very Happy
Thank you! What do you mean with ''famous''? Very Happy

Youtube and forums. Very Happy

hehe. Smile

Nice to meet you too, Claire! I like Lili, too!
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by Sarah on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:41 am

Hi jeswd Smile
avatar
Sarah
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 29
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by jeswd on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:47 am

Sarah wrote:Hi jeswd Smile

Hey! You like Anna and Britney? Cool!
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by NinnaNnna on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:16 am

Hi, I like Anna Razz
avatar
NinnaNnna
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by jeswd on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:18 am

NinnaNnna wrote:Hi, I like Anna Razz

Hey! Same here!
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by KM_Lord on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:58 am

Hello and welcome to our forum!!!
I like F1 driver Kimi Raikkonen he is from Finnland...

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 27
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by jeswd on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:59 am

KM_Lord wrote:Hello and welcome to our forum!!!
I like F1 driver Kimi Raikkonen he is from Finnland...

Hey! Thank you! You seem to be a moderator? Nice!
Hehe, yes, he is from Finland.
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by KM_Lord on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:00 am

jeswd wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:Hello and welcome to our forum!!!
I like F1 driver Kimi Raikkonen he is from Finnland...

Hey! Thank you! You seem to be a moderator? Nice!
Hehe, yes, he is from Finland.

Yes , I am a moderator of this forum...

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 27
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by jeswd on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:02 am

KM_Lord wrote:
jeswd wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:Hello and welcome to our forum!!!
I like F1 driver Kimi Raikkonen he is from Finnland...

Hey! Thank you! You seem to be a moderator? Nice!
Hehe, yes, he is from Finland.

Yes , I am a moderator of this forum...

Great. Is there any chances to be a moderator? Maybe not yet, probably when this has more people.
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by KM_Lord on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:04 am

jeswd wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:
jeswd wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:Hello and welcome to our forum!!!
I like F1 driver Kimi Raikkonen he is from Finnland...

Hey! Thank you! You seem to be a moderator? Nice!
Hehe, yes, he is from Finland.

Yes , I am a moderator of this forum...

Great. Is there any chances to be a moderator? Maybe not yet, probably when this has more people.

Yes of course if we will reach 50 members then you will be able to become a moderator... Very Happy

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 27
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by jeswd on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:06 am

KM_Lord wrote:
jeswd wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:
jeswd wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:Hello and welcome to our forum!!!
I like F1 driver Kimi Raikkonen he is from Finnland...

Hey! Thank you! You seem to be a moderator? Nice!
Hehe, yes, he is from Finland.

Yes , I am a moderator of this forum...

Great. Is there any chances to be a moderator? Maybe not yet, probably when this has more people.

Yes of course if we will reach 50 members then you will be able to become a moderator... Very Happy

OK, thanks for telling!
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by kazamafan15 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:35 am

nOOOOOOOOxd i declare you welcome
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by jeswd on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:40 am

kazamafan15 wrote:nOOOOOOOOxd i declare you welcome

nOOOOOOOO? Wink

Yes you did, thank you! This looks cool!
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by kazamafan15 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:29 am

jeswd wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:nOOOOOOOOxd i declare you welcome

nOOOOOOOO? Wink

Yes you did, thank you! This looks cool!
it indeed does
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: hello ya all!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum