Who do you hate fighting against?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is the worst opponent?

13% 13% 
[ 3 ]
13% 13% 
[ 3 ]
4% 4% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
17% 17% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
4% 4% 
[ 1 ]
13% 13% 
[ 3 ]
8% 8% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
21% 21% 
[ 5 ]
7% 7% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 24

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by greekman on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:40 am

jinpachi ain´t that hard IF you hit him 1st right from the start
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:44 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
jeswd wrote:BAEK!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH AS JINPACHI! MAYBE MORE! I hate him!!!!! >:@
Nina, Anna and bears are also pretty hard to win.
you know that Jinpachi is just cheap?

When I'm facing him, I can be a lot cheaper than he ever was. Very Happy
All you have to do is jump,kick,jump,kick,jump,kick,jump and kick,etc...
Usually I beat him on perfect when doing this, he's just too stupid. Rolling Eyes

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by Lei Wulong on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 am

I hate fighting against King because of his endless grapples. If you get careless for even a bit, you're absolute KO. I'm surprised he was not there as an option.
avatar
Lei Wulong
10th KYU
10th KYU

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 24
Location : Albania

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by KM_Lord on Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:06 am

Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
jeswd wrote:BAEK!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH AS JINPACHI! MAYBE MORE! I hate him!!!!! >:@
Nina, Anna and bears are also pretty hard to win.
you know that Jinpachi is just cheap?

When I'm facing him, I can be a lot cheaper than he ever was. Very Happy
All you have to do is jump,kick,jump,kick,jump,kick,jump and kick,etc...
Usually I beat him on perfect when doing this, he's just too stupid. Rolling Eyes

Yes it´s true...If is Jinpachi cheap I can be too... lol!

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by kazamafan15 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:15 am

Lei Wulong wrote:I hate fighting against King because of his endless grapples. If you get careless for even a bit, you're absolute KO. I'm surprised he was not there as an option.
hmm I never had a problem with King

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by BrotherZaibatsu on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:34 am

NINA Evil or Very Mad
avatar
BrotherZaibatsu
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 32
Location : Earthrealm

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:40 am

BrotherZaibatsu wrote:NINA Evil or Very Mad

*evil laugh* XD
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by BrotherZaibatsu on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:43 am

assassinNinaWilliams wrote:
BrotherZaibatsu wrote:NINA Evil or Very Mad

*evil laugh* XD
Assasinn! I am KUSKARAOKEMEESTER From youtube // you also joined this great forum? Very Happy
avatar
BrotherZaibatsu
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 32
Location : Earthrealm

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:46 am

BrotherZaibatsu wrote:
assassinNinaWilliams wrote:
BrotherZaibatsu wrote:NINA Evil or Very Mad

*evil laugh* XD
Assasinn! I am KUSKARAOKEMEESTER From youtube // you also joined this great forum? Very Happy

"Great"? Embarassed Embarassed

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by BrotherZaibatsu on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:02 am

Admin wrote:
BrotherZaibatsu wrote:
assassinNinaWilliams wrote:
BrotherZaibatsu wrote:NINA Evil or Very Mad

*evil laugh* XD
Assasinn! I am KUSKARAOKEMEESTER From youtube // you also joined this great forum? Very Happy

"Great"? Embarassed Embarassed
Not great.. PERFECT! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
BrotherZaibatsu
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 32
Location : Earthrealm

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by KM_Lord on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:06 am

BrotherZaibatsu wrote:
Admin wrote:
BrotherZaibatsu wrote:
assassinNinaWilliams wrote:
BrotherZaibatsu wrote:NINA Evil or Very Mad

*evil laugh* XD
Assasinn! I am KUSKARAOKEMEESTER From youtube // you also joined this great forum? Very Happy

"Great"? Embarassed Embarassed
Not great.. PERFECT! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wow . Thanks. Very Happy

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by greekman on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:58 am

*Hates bears*
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by kazamafan15 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:12 am

Myself with jin now that's bad

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by KM_Lord on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:06 am

Marshall Law and Bruce actually...I hate marshall Law´s style...

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:20 am

KM_Lord wrote:Marshall Law and Bruce actually...I hate marshall Law´s style...

Law is a pain in... angry angry angry

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by KM_Lord on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:22 am

Admin wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:Marshall Law and Bruce actually...I hate marshall Law´s style...

Law is a pain in... angry angry angry


Panda is better...than stupit whooo ou oouu Law...

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by Marco331 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:17 am

stupid animals.I dislike panda kuma and other zoo.
avatar
Marco331
10th KYU
10th KYU

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 28
Location : Sneznica , SLOVAKIA

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by JChangDoppelganger on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:44 am

Spike wrote:I think Feng is much more bothering than Panda and Kuma. He has very strong punches and he can easily keep me in the air. So that's why I really dislike this character against me. In Ghost Battle I always swap to another enemy...

I also hate Fighting Feng Ugh he's like a Pest that doesn't go away I hate Him Why is he here in Our Game Crying or Very sad his punches are strong they always stun you cant recover in time before you know it your in the air by a Noob


Last edited by JChangDoppelganger on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts : 493
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Omni-Present

http://youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by KM_Lord on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:03 am

Marco331 wrote:stupid animals.I dislike panda kuma and other zoo.


Agree with you!!!

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by greekman on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:53 am

JChangDoppelganger wrote:
Spike wrote:I think Feng is much more bothering than Panda and Kuma. He has very strong punches and he can easily keep me in the air. So that's why I really dislike this character against me. In Ghost Battle I always swap to another enemy...

I also hate Fighting Feng Ugh he's like a Pest that doesn't go away I hate Him Why is he here in Our Game Crying or Very sad his punches are strong they always stun you cant recover in time before you know it your in the air by a Noob

lool i'm also a Feng user, he is strong as hell!!
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by jeswd on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:29 am

I think Wang is hard to beat, too.
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 21
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by Muggshotter on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 am

Christie and Eddy used to be hard... until this.

avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by KM_Lord on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:39 am

yes!!!Kill these stupid spammers!!!Panda finished it...

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by JChangDoppelganger on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:53 am

I've seen this before Great vid and it Tells the Truth Very Happy
avatar
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts : 493
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Omni-Present

http://youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by Melee_Sovereign on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:05 pm

DevilWithin wrote:Eddy/Christie...Do I really need to explain??

Yes, you do actually... since they're really easy to fight agains. =/
avatar
Melee_Sovereign
1st DAN
1st DAN

Posts : 276
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 26
Location : Los Angeles, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum