Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you do when you'll get Tekken 6?

+7
greekman
Yiyi
iceyou88
kazamafan15
KM_Lord
Claire357
jeswd
11 posters

Go down

What will you do when you'll get Tekken 6? Empty What will you do when you'll get Tekken 6?

Post by jeswd Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:20 am

Title says it all.

I'll go to Team Battle mode and select Alisa, Xiaoyu, Zafina, Bob, Julia, Lars, Lili and Leo.
Probably on that order, and I try them. I probably play only with those 2 first characters so maybe I should take Xiaoyu out and try only new characters. Then after using new characters, I go to practice mode and try Fallen Colony stage and other floorbreaking stages + Temple Grounds. I also master my Alisa. After that I'll go to Story mode first with Alisa and then with Xiaoyu.

You?
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

https://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

What will you do when you'll get Tekken 6? Empty Re: What will you do when you'll get Tekken 6?

Post by Claire357 Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:41 am

LOL I'll call my my friends that I got it!! Finally! And I'm going to try all the newbies and...of course ms Lili! Very Happy Then I'll customize Lili and go to practice with either Lars or Leo. Then I'll check Scenario campaign and finally go online to kick some butt! Razz
Claire357
Claire357
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

What will you do when you'll get Tekken 6? Empty Re: What will you do when you'll get Tekken 6?

Post by jeswd Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:45 am

Claire357 wrote:LOL I'll call my my friends that I got it!! Finally! And I'm going to try all the newbies and...of course ms Lili! Very Happy Then I'll customize Lili and go to practice with either Lars or Leo. Then I'll check Scenario campaign and finally go online to kick some butt! Razz

Yeah, Lili's new moves are awesome! Shocked
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:00 am

I will go to the team battle too!!!I will chose Alisa,Lars,Miguel,Bob,Leo,Zafina,Kazuya,Marduk,...and play...
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:04 am

Completing the story with Jin
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by iceyou88 Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:48 pm

ONLINE playstation network
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Yiyi Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:56 am

This is just my "What i'll do" plan after getting Tekken 6 for console:

1. Spend few hours a day inside the training room completing all my juggles, practicing sidesteps, parries, punishable moves, and develop new strategies for Tekken 6 BR.

2. Use and practice all characters.

3. Bring the finding to arcade and apply to F2F battles. To be better and competitive.
Yiyi
Yiyi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by jeswd Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:57 am

^Yiyi, we must play Online!!
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Yiyi Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:59 am

jeswd wrote:^Yiyi, we must play Online!!

Yes Jewsd. Look forward to be able to meeting you online and have a good friendly match together Surprised Practice makes perfect! Dont bully me ye : )
Yiyi
Yiyi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by jeswd Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:02 am

Yiyi wrote:
jeswd wrote:^Yiyi, we must play Online!!

Yes Jewsd. Look forward to be able to meeting you online and have a good friendly match together Surprised Practice makes perfect! Dont bully me ye : )

I've been waiting to face you so long time! I wanna see your Xiaoyu!! I can't wait!
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:41 am

not playing onlinexd
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:12 am

i´m gonna check on hwoarang´s new moves and kick some ass, oh and i wanna master Lars he is good Surprised
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:38 am

Im gonna jump around in happiness then call my friend invite him over and play scenario (im such a good friend when i get a new 2P game first i do is invite my best friend)
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by kazuyaandmishima Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:43 pm

i will beat story battle with jin

kazuyaandmishima
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by DaibijinAsuka05 Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:05 am

1st I'm gonna check my options, game modes etc. I'm gunna check out Miguel, Lili and Zafina in practice mode. Then I'm gunna check out my ol' favs, Kazuya, Asuka, Paul, King, Christie, Bruce and Maybe Anna. I'm gonna go to the customization mode and dress the ladies in something more "appealling" and make the ultimate look for my dudes and memorize their command lists. Then maybe playing around a bit before going over to kick all my chums butt.
DaibijinAsuka05
DaibijinAsuka05
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:08 am

DaibijinAsuka05 wrote:1st I'm gonna check my options, game modes etc. I'm gunna check out Miguel, Lili and Zafina in practice mode. Then I'm gunna check out my ol' favs, Kazuya, Asuka, Paul, King, Christie, Bruce and Maybe Anna. I'm gonna go to the customization mode and dress the ladies in something more "appealling" and make the ultimate look for my dudes and memorize their command lists. Then maybe playing around a bit before going over to kick all my chums butt.

Haha nice! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum