THE PSP IS JUST NOT MADE FOR FIGHTING GAMES!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THE PSP IS JUST NOT MADE FOR FIGHTING GAMES!

Post by iceyou88 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Muggshotter wrote:I have got to play a newer model of a PSP(no, not the PSP Go, probably Slim & Lite), and I gotta admit, the D-Pad is a LOT better than in the original PSP model. I could easily play Tekken DR and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max with it. Smile
i got the fatt one Sad i might pic up a slim after i get tekken 6 for the psp Sad
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PSP IS JUST NOT MADE FOR FIGHTING GAMES!

Post by greekman on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:19 am

Muggshotter wrote:I have got to play a newer model of a PSP(no, not the PSP Go, probably Slim & Lite), and I gotta admit, the D-Pad is a LOT better than in the original PSP model. I could easily play Tekken DR and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max with it. Smile

i have that one is really good, it's a lot better to play tekken with it then the previous models, still i think that the psp D-pad is a bit... troublesome sometimes, for my very first time i failed doing the "sky rocket" with Hwoarang... i'm soo ashamed Embarassed
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PSP IS JUST NOT MADE FOR FIGHTING GAMES!

Post by Muggshotter on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:45 am

greekman wrote:for my very first time i failed doing the "sky rocket" with Hwoarang... i'm soo ashamed Embarassed
Don't worry, sometimes I try to do that "Sky-Rocket-motion" too fast with the Mishimas(and Jin) for EWGF, thus ending up to be df+2. Smile
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PSP IS JUST NOT MADE FOR FIGHTING GAMES!

Post by greekman on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:18 am

Muggshotter wrote:
greekman wrote:for my very first time i failed doing the "sky rocket" with Hwoarang... i'm soo ashamed Embarassed
Don't worry, sometimes I try to do that "Sky-Rocket-motion" too fast with the Mishimas(and Jin) for EWGF, thus ending up to be df+2. Smile

yeah but if i wanna be better then aori-man (one of the best Hwoarang users ever!!) i can't do those mistakes, sigh* i guess i'll never be as good as aori-man, Freesia or karatsu

but i'll try hard!! i can juggle really good, but i need to sharpen my defense skills my goal in tekken is to be called the best Hwoarang user ever!! Twisted Evil
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: THE PSP IS JUST NOT MADE FOR FIGHTING GAMES!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum