Tell something about your country!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tell something about your country!

Post by KM_Lord on Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:55 am

Tekkencentre is a global forum and we have members from all world.I would like to know something about yours contries...

so I start with my homeland SLOVAKIA.

Slovakia is a little country in the heart of Europe.Capital city of Slovakia is Bratislava (BTW Slovak people who lives out of Bratislava hate this capital city ...Because Bratislava has everything and all money goes to the Bratislava and other regions have nothing... ) Slovakia has Euro since 1.st January 2009, we are in European Union.I live in Presov - nice city with long history.
Symbol of Slovakia are High Tatras - big mountains over 2600 metres high.In High Tatras you can go ski, swim in the aquacity in Poprad.
Traditional Slovak food is ´´Halusky s Bryndzov´´ (it is something like noodles with sheep chesse) - very good you must try it... Smile
Slovakia is a world ice hockey champion.(world ice hockey championship gotteborg 2002)






_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by kazamafan15 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:00 am

all I have to say is We got the best cheese

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by jeswd on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:01 am

I don't know what to tell. Very Happy
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by kazamafan15 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:09 am

How are the girls there?

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by jeswd on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:11 am

kazamafan15 wrote:How are the girls there?
lol Very Happy
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:14 am

The country where i live is always hot and sometimes rain
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:19 am

assassinNinaWilliams wrote:The country where i live is always hot and sometimes rain

If I may ask, what country is it?

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by kazamafan15 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:20 am

It Rains alot here

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by KM_Lord on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:23 am

assassinNinaWilliams wrote:The country where i live is always hot and sometimes rain

I have visited two countries from Asia - Malaysia and Indonesia and there is so hot and humid weather...

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:23 am

Admin wrote:
assassinNinaWilliams wrote:The country where i live is always hot and sometimes rain

If I may ask, what country is it?

Brunei
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by KazuyaFreak on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:01 pm

I come from Denmark

Denmark is a small country in north europe....If you ever read the stories the ugly duckling....The little Mermaid....or some other stories by H.C.Andersen then you might know...That H.C.Andersen is from Denmark which makes all those stories danish we also do have a lot of chocolate here in denmark...If you heard about KIMS chips they come from Denmark too..Were also a smart country and fun...The weather changes alot but this is a good place Vikings are also from Denmark...SO FEAR US....Nah im kiddin Heres a vid that makes me happy to watch!! The biggest City in Denmark is called København..But since there are no æ ø å in other countries its called Copenhagen other places

avatar
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 21
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:04 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:I come from Denmark

Denmark is a small country in north europe....If you ever read the stories the ugly duckling....The little Mermaid....or some other stories by H.C.Andersen then you might know...That H.C.Andersen is from Denmark which makes all those stories danish we also do have a lot of chocolate here in denmark...If you heard about KIMS chips they come from Denmark too..Were also a smart country and fun...The weather changes alot but this is a good place Vikings are also from Denmark...SO FEAR US....Nah im kiddin Heres a vid that makes me happy to watch!! The biggest City in Denmark is called København..But since there are no æ ø å in other countries its called Copenhagen other places


Nice thanks for sharing! Wink

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by KM_Lord on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:09 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:I come from Denmark

Denmark is a small country in north europe....If you ever read the stories the ugly duckling....The little Mermaid....or some other stories by H.C.Andersen then you might know...That H.C.Andersen is from Denmark which makes all those stories danish we also do have a lot of chocolate here in denmark...If you heard about KIMS chips they come from Denmark too..Were also a smart country and fun...The weather changes alot but this is a good place Vikings are also from Denmark...SO FEAR US....Nah im kiddin Heres a vid that makes me happy to watch!! The biggest City in Denmark is called København..But since there are no æ ø å in other countries its called Copenhagen other places


Wow the most happiest country.I like Denmark chocholate. Smile

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by Amysorel12 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:35 pm

America!!! xD
avatar
Amysorel12
5th KYU
5th KYU

Posts : 177
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : US

http://www.youtube.com/amysorel12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by KazuyaFreak on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:38 am

Amysorel12 wrote:America!!! xD

Yay America....What ya want to tell about it Smile
avatar
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 21
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by Amysorel12 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:47 am

KazuyaFreak wrote:
Amysorel12 wrote:America!!! xD

Yay America....What ya want to tell about it Smile

uh..... xD America is lots of people come to America. xD and we have a Black president name Barack Obama xD
avatar
Amysorel12
5th KYU
5th KYU

Posts : 177
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : US

http://www.youtube.com/amysorel12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by KM_Lord on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:14 am

Amysorel12 wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:
Amysorel12 wrote:America!!! xD

Yay America....What ya want to tell about it Smile

uh..... xD America is lots of people come to America. xD and we have a Black president name Barack Obama xD

I don´t like new american president...but I like NHL... Very Happy

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by Amysorel12 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:45 pm

KM_Lord wrote:
Amysorel12 wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:
Amysorel12 wrote:America!!! xD

Yay America....What ya want to tell about it Smile

uh..... xD America is lots of people come to America. xD and we have a Black president name Barack Obama xD

I don´t like new american president...but I like NHL... Very Happy

I love Obama xD
avatar
Amysorel12
5th KYU
5th KYU

Posts : 177
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : US

http://www.youtube.com/amysorel12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:47 pm

KM_Lord wrote:
Amysorel12 wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:
Amysorel12 wrote:America!!! xD

Yay America....What ya want to tell about it Smile

uh..... xD America is lots of people come to America. xD and we have a Black president name Barack Obama xD

I don´t like new american president...but I like NHL... Very Happy

C'mom, give him a chance! Very Happy

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by kazamafan15 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:03 pm

Obama is a prety good president.

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by greekman on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:55 am

well Greece is a mediterraneum country, well you all must know it was considered the greatest Cultural empire ever, it is a really good place full of hot chicks Razz , if you ever go there on vacations i advise you to go to the islands (duh) because the city is a bit pulluted (sorry bad spelling).

Portugal, is where i live now it´s a very sunny country as well (good because i love the sun, it figures...) it´s very cool has very nice beaches and in case you don´t know, Portugal once owned almost half of the world (spain had the other half) i´m very proud of being Portuguese and Greek
Very Happy
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:56 am

greekman wrote:well Greece is a mediterraneum country, well you all must know it was considered the greatest Cultural empire ever, it is a really good place full of hot chicks Razz , if you ever go there on vacations i advise you to go to the islands (duh) because the city is a bit pulluted (sorry bad spelling).

Portugal, is where i live now it´s a very sunny country as well (good because i love the sun, it figures...) it´s very cool has very nice beaches and in case you don´t know, Portugal once owned almost half of the world (spain had the other half) i´m very proud of being Portuguese and Greek
Very Happy

Nice! I were in Greece few days ago by the way... Razz

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by greekman on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:58 am

Admin wrote:
greekman wrote:well Greece is a mediterraneum country, well you all must know it was considered the greatest Cultural empire ever, it is a really good place full of hot chicks Razz , if you ever go there on vacations i advise you to go to the islands (duh) because the city is a bit pulluted (sorry bad spelling).

Portugal, is where i live now it´s a very sunny country as well (good because i love the sun, it figures...) it´s very cool has very nice beaches and in case you don´t know, Portugal once owned almost half of the world (spain had the other half) i´m very proud of being Portuguese and Greek
Very Happy

Nice! I were in Greece few days ago by the way... Razz

duh i know Razz

you need to come to Portugal one day, it´s very cool aswell
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:00 am

greekman wrote:
Admin wrote:
greekman wrote:well Greece is a mediterraneum country, well you all must know it was considered the greatest Cultural empire ever, it is a really good place full of hot chicks Razz , if you ever go there on vacations i advise you to go to the islands (duh) because the city is a bit pulluted (sorry bad spelling).

Portugal, is where i live now it´s a very sunny country as well (good because i love the sun, it figures...) it´s very cool has very nice beaches and in case you don´t know, Portugal once owned almost half of the world (spain had the other half) i´m very proud of being Portuguese and Greek
Very Happy

Nice! I were in Greece few days ago by the way... Razz

duh i know Razz

you need to come to Portugal one day, it´s very cool aswell

I will consider it lol.

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by greekman on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:04 am

Admin wrote:
greekman wrote:
Admin wrote:
greekman wrote:well Greece is a mediterraneum country, well you all must know it was considered the greatest Cultural empire ever, it is a really good place full of hot chicks Razz , if you ever go there on vacations i advise you to go to the islands (duh) because the city is a bit pulluted (sorry bad spelling).

Portugal, is where i live now it´s a very sunny country as well (good because i love the sun, it figures...) it´s very cool has very nice beaches and in case you don´t know, Portugal once owned almost half of the world (spain had the other half) i´m very proud of being Portuguese and Greek
Very Happy

Nice! I were in Greece few days ago by the way... Razz

duh i know Razz

you need to come to Portugal one day, it´s very cool aswell

I will consider it lol.

we have good beer (teasing...) Very Happy lol!
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum