Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell something about your country!

+10
Lei Wulong
Muggshotter
greekman
Amysorel12
KazuyaFreak
Admin
assassinNinaWilliams
jeswd
kazamafan15
KM_Lord
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tell something about your country! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by KM_Lord Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:06 am

greekman wrote:
Admin wrote:
greekman wrote:
Admin wrote:
greekman wrote:well Greece is a mediterraneum country, well you all must know it was considered the greatest Cultural empire ever, it is a really good place full of hot chicks Razz , if you ever go there on vacations i advise you to go to the islands (duh) because the city is a bit pulluted (sorry bad spelling).

Portugal, is where i live now it´s a very sunny country as well (good because i love the sun, it figures...) it´s very cool has very nice beaches and in case you don´t know, Portugal once owned almost half of the world (spain had the other half) i´m very proud of being Portuguese and Greek
Very Happy

Nice! I were in Greece few days ago by the way... Razz

duh i know Razz

you need to come to Portugal one day, it´s very cool aswell

I will consider it lol.

we have good beer (teasing...) Very Happy lol!

Good beer???I am starting my car... lol!
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Tell something about your country! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell something about your country!

Post by greekman Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:08 am

KM_Lord wrote:
greekman wrote:
Admin wrote:
greekman wrote:
Admin wrote:
greekman wrote:well Greece is a mediterraneum country, well you all must know it was considered the greatest Cultural empire ever, it is a really good place full of hot chicks Razz , if you ever go there on vacations i advise you to go to the islands (duh) because the city is a bit pulluted (sorry bad spelling).

Portugal, is where i live now it´s a very sunny country as well (good because i love the sun, it figures...) it´s very cool has very nice beaches and in case you don´t know, Portugal once owned almost half of the world (spain had the other half) i´m very proud of being Portuguese and Greek
Very Happy

duh i know Razz

I will consider it lol.

Good beer???I am starting my car... lol!

lol! lol!

man if i could i would buy you a beer for that post (damn i´m starting to own a beer to a lot of people... who cares?! cheers )
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:09 am

Very Happy

I think Portugal is better...I visited Greece many times (Vacacion) but I saw better countries...
Portugal has very good football...
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:11 am

KM_Lord wrote:

Very Happy

I think Portugal is better...I visited Greece many times (Vacacion) but I saw better countries...

thank you Very Happy

but portuguese players are too cocky that´s why we never won anything (dumbasses Mad )
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:15 am

greekman wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:

Very Happy

thank you Very Happy

but portuguese players are too cocky that´s why we never won anything (dumbasses Mad )

Don´t be sad...Slovakia players don´t know what is football...but actually we are first on our quallification group to World football championship in JAR...I don´t understand it...
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:18 am

KM_Lord wrote:
greekman wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:

Very Happy

thank you Very Happy

Don´t be sad...Slovakia players don´t know what is football...but actually we are first on our quallification group to World football championship in JAR...I don´t understand it...

i don´t understand how the hell did greece win the euro in portugal (i almost got killed lol! )
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:19 am

greekman wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:
greekman wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:

Very Happy

thank you Very Happy

i don´t understand how the hell did greece win the euro in portugal (i almost got killed lol! )

Yeah I remember it...Greece won Euro 2004...I don´t understand it too...
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:23 am

KM_Lord wrote:
greekman wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:
greekman wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:

Very Happy

thank you Very Happy

Yeah I remember it...Greece won Euro 2004...I don´t understand it too...

i was really Shocked. next time is your turn Wink

Korea & Kaz pown JHGJVF
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:28 am

It looks like Kazuya wears a scouter!!! Kaz
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:29 am

KazuyaFreak wrote:It looks like Kazuya wears a scouter!!! Kaz

lol! it does
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:31 am

lol! XD
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:50 am

lol! lol!
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 am

greekman wrote:
Admin wrote:
greekman wrote:
Admin wrote:

Very Happy

good beer? mmmmmm

duh i know Razz

I will consider it lol.

kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:40 am

About Finland?
This country doesn't have a big habit to videogames, unless you mean Guitar Hero and Singstar... But the videogames in common are quite well known around here too.

The weather is mostly unpredictable, especially during summer times.
And you know what I'm gonna say about that... hmm

Last edited by Muggshotter on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:41 am

*EDIT*
Whoops, doublepost by quote...
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by jeswd Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:37 am

Muggshotter wrote:About Finland?
This country doesn't have a big habit to videogames, unless you mean Guitar Hero and Singstar... But the videogames in common are quite well known around here too.

The weather is mostly unpredictable, especially during summer times.
And you know what I'm gonna say about that... hmm

+ Hitman?

Hmm.., famous bands from here are Nightwish, The Rasmus and some others. Smile
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

https://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:22 am

i wanted to visit finland and some other countries mencioned here! but in fact i'm a bit of a person that doesn't like cold... i would look like a dumbass turist xD
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:18 am

greekman wrote:i wanted to visit finland and some other countries mencioned here! but in fact i'm a bit of a person that doesn't like cold... i would look like a dumbass turist xD
then Finland isn't really a country for you.
as far as I know it won't be 36 degrees there unlike here in my country
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:20 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
greekman wrote:i wanted to visit finland and some other countries mencioned here! but in fact i'm a bit of a person that doesn't like cold... i would look like a dumbass turist xD

yes i know i'll have to visit it once aswell, i've been to many places but more close to the mediterraneum like Italy, South France etc
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:24 am

greekman wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:

yes i know i'll have to visit it once aswell, i've been to many places but more close to the mediterraneum like Italy, South France etc
same here but my fav out the three France Spain and Italy would still be Spain.
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:25 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
greekman wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:

same here but my fav out the three France Spain and Italy would still be Spain.

lool i'm sick of spain i live in portugal soo...
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Lei Wulong Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:50 am

Albania is a mediterranean country in South Eastern Europe. It is bordered by Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Greece (yup, Alex, Greece).
Throughout ancient history we were known as Ilyrians that minded their own business, but the Romans eventually invaded us. After the Roman Empire we became known as Albanians by the world (italians gave us this name, it's my name also Smile ). We called our country Arber at that time. That was also the time of our great national hero Skanderbeg (as you might have heard).
Now we call our country Shqiperia and the foreigners know us as Albania.

Our culture is mixed between albanian, turkish and italian. Our national dish is Tave kosi (that's how we call it) which is a simple dish of baked lamb and rice, served with a yogurt sauce.

Our capital is Tirana, but the other cities are as much important. Here are some pictures from Albania.

Tell something about your country! - Page 2 180px-Himar%C3%AB-Albania6 Tell something about your country! - Page 2 180px-Ksamilislets Tell something about your country! - Page 2 148px-KorabMountain2
Tell something about your country! - Page 2 180px-Kchurch Tell something about your country! - Page 2 180px-Tirana_Skanderbeg_Square
Lei Wulong
Lei Wulong
10th KYU
10th KYU

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:58 am

Lei Wulong wrote:Albania is a mediterranean country in South Eastern Europe. It is bordered by Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Greece (yup, Alex, Greece).
Throughout ancient history we were known as Ilyrians that minded their own business, but the Romans eventually invaded us. After the Roman Empire we became known as Albanians by the world (italians gave us this name, it's my name also Smile ). We called our country Arber at that time. That was also the time of our great national hero Skanderbeg (as you might have heard).

Our culture is mixed between albanian, turkish and italian. Our national dish is Tave kosi (that's how we call it) which is a simple dish of baked lamb and rice, served with a yogurt sauce.

Our capital is Tirana, but the other cities are as much important. Here are some pictures from Albania.

Tell something about your country! - Page 2 180px-Himar%C3%AB-Albania6 Tell something about your country! - Page 2 180px-Ksamilislets Tell something about your country! - Page 2 148px-KorabMountain2
Tell something about your country! - Page 2 180px-Kchurch Tell something about your country! - Page 2 180px-Tirana_Skanderbeg_Square

very impressive description, yes i know we´re neighbours (well, now i live in Portugal)! Albania is indeed very beautyfull it's a shame i never visited... Sad

ehehe you're used to lamb aswell, i guess because of the turkish influence...
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Lei Wulong wrote:Albania is a mediterranean country in South Eastern Europe. It is bordered by Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Greece (yup, Alex, Greece).

Wow!!!awesome nature!!!Mountains and sea...perfect...thank you I know about Albania more...
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lei Wulong Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:02 am

greekman wrote:very impressive description, yes i know we´re neighbours (well, now i live in Portugal)! Albania is indeed very beautyfull it's a shame i never visited... Sad

ehehe you're used to lamb aswell, i guess because of the turkish influence...

KM_Lord wrote:Wow!!!awesome nature!!!Mountains and sea...perfect...thank you I know about Albania more...

Thanks guys, Albania is a very beautiful country indeed! Smug Razz
Lei Wulong
Lei Wulong
10th KYU
10th KYU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum