Have you changed your opinion on some character?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:19 am

Write here, if one of the characters you didn't like or didn't care about, became your fave. Very Happy

So, I'll start:

King: Until Tekken 4, I never cared about him. But somehow he became one of my most favourite characters in Tekken universe! King

Raven: At that time when Tekken 5 was released, I didn't give a crap about newcomers and that was just stupid! When I saw Raven in T6 screens, I decided to try him out and he became my fave since then. I love his cool ninjutsu! Raven

Hwoarang: He was one of the least favourite characters in Tekken 3, currently I'm okay with him but nothing else. Korea

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by KM_Lord on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:26 am

Steve.... I didn´t like him at first but now it is ok...
Marduk... I like him since Tekken 4 but on Tekken 5 he is awesome and my main character...

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 27
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:00 am

christie, i used to hate her alot, but now i dont. she's alright.
jin- dont really care much about him in t3 and t4. in t5 he became one of my faves
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 24
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by kazamafan15 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:02 am

Alisa at first I thought another Robot? now she's a hot robot girl

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:03 am

kazamafan15 wrote:Alisa at first I thought another Robot? now she's a hot robot girl
lol! applause

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by kazamafan15 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:06 am

Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:Alisa at first I thought another Robot? now she's a hot robot girl
lol! applause
oh and let's not forgot about Kazuya I used too hate him in T4 since what he did to Jin but after T4 I liked him again. before T4 he was my fav with Jun.
oh btw Jergi do you have Alisa's phone number?

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:07 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:Alisa at first I thought another Robot? now she's a hot robot girl
lol! applause
oh and let's not forgot about Kazuya I used too hate him in T4 since what he did to Jin but after T4 I liked him again. before T4 he was my fav with Jun.
oh btw Jergi do you have Alisa's phone number?

No, but I have Lili's! Very Happy

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by kazamafan15 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:08 am

Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:Alisa at first I thought another Robot? now she's a hot robot girl
lol! applause
oh and let's not forgot about Kazuya I used too hate him in T4 since what he did to Jin but after T4 I liked him again. before T4 he was my fav with Jun.
oh btw Jergi do you have Alisa's phone number?

No, but I have Lili's! Very Happy
you do?? give it too me please.... Crying or Very sad

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:09 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
Admin wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:Alisa at first I thought another Robot? now she's a hot robot girl
lol! applause
oh and let's not forgot about Kazuya I used too hate him in T4 since what he did to Jin but after T4 I liked him again. before T4 he was my fav with Jun.
oh btw Jergi do you have Alisa's phone number?

No, but I have Lili's! Very Happy
you do?? give it too me please.... Crying or Very sad


Lol I will consider it tongue

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by Amysorel12 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:35 am

When i first saw Lars, I said ''That i wouldnt like him'' So now i like him.
avatar
Amysorel12
5th KYU
5th KYU

Posts : 177
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : US

http://www.youtube.com/amysorel12

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by Melee_Sovereign on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:01 pm

I didn't like Zafina at first. I thought her fighting style was too weird. The first trailer I saw of her made her style look more weird than it actually is.

I was indifferent about Raven for the first couple months I knew about him. Then I decided I was gonna main him.

I didn't main Lei until Tekken 5. That's very late! :O

I didn't like Leo until I found out she's (possibly) a girl.

I use to hate Miguel, but he's ok now. Well..... I sorta have this love/hate thing for him. His fighting style is a discrace!!

Bob... hated him. Now I think he's very awesome!

I didn't like Alisa at first, but now I really like her.

Out of the new characters, Lars is the only character I liked right when I saw him, and out of my mains, Christie is the only character I liked right when I saw her.
avatar
Melee_Sovereign
1st DAN
1st DAN

Posts : 276
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 27
Location : Los Angeles, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by LiliLover on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:54 pm

I use to not care 'bout Leo, until I had an arguement with a *bleep* on dA Razz
avatar
LiliLover
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by jeswd on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:07 pm

My first main character was definitely Julia in Tekken 3. I loved her so much and still do! I didn't even touch Xiaoyu! Now, she's my main. I also used Nina in Tekken 3 (I was pretty good with her) and now I don't care about her.
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by KM_Lord on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:01 am

Melee_Sovereign wrote:I didn't like Zafina at first. I thought her fighting style was too weird. The first trailer I saw of her made her style look more weird than it actually is.

I was indifferent about Raven for the first couple months I knew about him. Then I decided I was gonna main him.

I didn't main Lei until Tekken 5. That's very late! :O

I didn't like Leo until I found out she's (possibly) a girl.

I use to hate Miguel, but he's ok now. Well..... I sorta have this love/hate thing for him. His fighting style is a discrace!!

Bob... hated him. Now I think he's very awesome!

I didn't like Alisa at first, but now I really like her.

Out of the new characters, Lars is the only character I liked right when I saw him, and out of my mains, Christie is the only character I liked right when I saw her.



hmm many new Tekken 6 characters...When I saw for the first time for example Bob I didn´t like him too...but now it's okay...and when Tekken 6 will come maybe I will change some of my opinions about new fighters...I only see these new figters on video or pictures, I don´t play with these figters yet...

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 27
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by Amysorel12 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:20 am

Melee_Sovereign wrote:I didn't like Zafina at first. I thought her fighting style was too weird. The first trailer I saw of her made her style look more weird than it actually is.

I was indifferent about Raven for the first couple months I knew about him. Then I decided I was gonna main him.

I didn't main Lei until Tekken 5. That's very late! :O

I didn't like Leo until I found out she's (possibly) a girl.

I use to hate Miguel, but he's ok now. Well..... I sorta have this love/hate thing for him. His fighting style is a discrace!!

Bob... hated him. Now I think he's very awesome!

I didn't like Alisa at first, but now I really like her.

Out of the new characters, Lars is the only character I liked right when I saw him, and out of my mains, Christie is the only character I liked right when I saw her.

I LOVE Miguel's style.... wait till you get the game..... you'll like it...
avatar
Amysorel12
5th KYU
5th KYU

Posts : 177
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : US

http://www.youtube.com/amysorel12

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by greekman on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:20 am

King Was my first character ever, i love his throws but i never mastered him, i played with him in tekken 2 (if i recall or it was 1?)

Kaz I always liked this character, but too many people liked him too untill tekken 3 it was my best character

Korea i first thought he was just dumb, he only had good kicks, but i started to like him in tekken 3, i loved his moves but hated his look in tekken 4, in tekken 5 all that i wanted came truth he has a cool a** look and he kicks a**!!! my best character
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by Muggshotter on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Have I changed my opinions on some characters? No. Why I should?
Lili, Anna, Nina, Michelle, all on my actual hates-list. I used to like Nina back in T3/TTT/T4, but after T4 I lost interest in her, so it goes mostly vice versa to me what people have posted here.
If I've liked the character, then I've just kept it going... I don't really hate much characters, but Lili, Anna, Nina and Michelle are the first ones that definetly come to my mind first. Mad
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by greekman on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:41 am

Muggshotter wrote:Have I changed my opinions on some characters? No. Why I should?
Lili, Anna, Nina, Michelle, all on my actual hates-list. I used to like Nina back in T3/TTT/T4, but after T4 I lost interest in her, so it goes mostly vice versa to me what people have posted here.
If I've liked the character, then I've just kept it going... I don't really hate much characters, but Lili, Anna, Nina and Michelle are the first ones that definetly come to my mind first. Mad

you´ll pay for hating Lili!!! (and for having jin as na avatar) Twisted Evil

lol just kidding Razz
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by Muggshotter on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:47 am

greekman wrote:
you´ll pay for hating Lili!!! (and for having jin as na avatar) Twisted Evil
We are reeeaallly gonna be the best friends, greekman.
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by greekman on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:35 am

Muggshotter wrote:
greekman wrote:
you´ll pay for hating Lili!!! (and for having jin as na avatar) Twisted Evil
We are reeeaallly gonna be the best friends, greekman.

lol yes we will Very Happy lol!
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you changed your opinion on some character?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum