What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by Spike on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:44 am

I think King's Neutral
avatar
Spike
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by KM_Lord on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:48 am

Yes, King has very difficult combos, because his fighting style is wrestling...you must know many throws to master him...
Yoshimitsu has a lot of complicated combos too...

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:49 am

Spike wrote: King's Neutral

Do you mean his throw combos or juggles?
I myself am a King player, so I mastered all of his combos. Cool
His 10-hit combos are a piece of cake, juggling too, but his chain throws are terribly hard to pull off!

I say Raven. I wanted to use this character as my main, but i couldn't!
He has the hardest air combos I saw and almost no juggle starters, since then, I admire all raven players out there! Very Happy

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by Spike on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:55 am

Admin wrote:
Spike wrote: King's Neutral

Do you mean his throw combos or juggles?
I myself am a King player, so I mastered all of his combos. Cool
His 10-hit combos are a piece of cake, juggling too, but his chain throws are terribly hard to pull off!

I say Raven. I wanted to use this character as my main, but i couldn't!
He has the hardest air combos I saw and almost no juggle starters, since then, I admire all raven players out there! Very Happy
I mean all of the combos Very Happy
I have to agree, Raven's got difficult combos too but not as difficult as King's Very Happy
avatar
Spike
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:58 am

Spike wrote:
Admin wrote:
Spike wrote: King's Neutral

Do you mean his throw combos or juggles?
I myself am a King player, so I mastered all of his combos. Cool
His 10-hit combos are a piece of cake, juggling too, but his chain throws are terribly hard to pull off!

I say Raven. I wanted to use this character as my main, but i couldn't!
He has the hardest air combos I saw and almost no juggle starters, since then, I admire all raven players out there! Very Happy
I mean all of the combos Very Happy
I have to agree, Raven's got difficult combos too but not as difficult as King's Very Happy


Well, If you were a King player then you wouldn't find it so hard.
Kazuya is easier for you, because you mainly play with him- I found Kazuya harder to master than King, because I don't use him.. It is like this...almost Razz

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by Spike on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:59 am

Admin wrote:
Spike wrote:
Admin wrote:
Spike wrote: King's Neutral

Do you mean his throw combos or juggles?
I myself am a King player, so I mastered all of his combos. Cool
His 10-hit combos are a piece of cake, juggling too, but his chain throws are terribly hard to pull off!

I say Raven. I wanted to use this character as my main, but i couldn't!
He has the hardest air combos I saw and almost no juggle starters, since then, I admire all raven players out there! Very Happy
I mean all of the combos Very Happy
I have to agree, Raven's got difficult combos too but not as difficult as King's Very Happy


Well, If you were a King player then you wouldn't find it so hard.
Kazuya is easier for you, because you mainly play with him- I found Kazuya harder to master than King, because I don't use him.. It is like this...almost Razz
True Very Happy
avatar
Spike
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by NinnaNnna on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:15 am

Nina in Tekken 5 was the strongest charater. Everyone could use her!
Same for Lili.
avatar
NinnaNnna
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by jeswd on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:48 am

I think King is easy to use. If you don't use throws.

Lei is hard to me. And Marduk. Yoshimitsu is also hard. Zafina looks difficult, too but if you're interested about her, you'll find her easy..
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 21
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by greekman on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:02 am

hard to master... yes king is hard because of his chain throws
i find Raven a bit hard to (his jugles)
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by jeswd on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:11 am

^Raven is easy to me. ^^ I can teach you sometime to use him.
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 21
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by greekman on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:15 am

jeswd wrote:^Raven is easy to me. ^^ I can teach you sometime to use him.

thank you for caring Smile but i now i´m mastering kazuya (baek, hwoarang, Feng i mastered) since you already masterd raven i won´t be a copycat Wink
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by jeswd on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:18 am

greekman wrote:
jeswd wrote:^Raven is easy to me. ^^ I can teach you sometime to use him.

thank you for caring Smile but i now i´m mastering kazuya (baek, hwoarang, Feng i mastered) since you already masterd raven i won´t be a copycat Wink
OK. Tell me if you want later.

(offline)
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 21
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by greekman on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:22 am

jeswd wrote:
greekman wrote:
jeswd wrote:^Raven is easy to me. ^^ I can teach you sometime to use him.

thank you for caring Smile but i now i´m mastering kazuya (baek, hwoarang, Feng i mastered) since you already masterd raven i won´t be a copycat Wink
OK. Tell me if you want later.

(offline)

ok see ya (offline)
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by kazamafan15 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:17 am

Ling

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by jeswd on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:18 am

kazamafan15 wrote:Ling

O___O
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 21
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by kazamafan15 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:20 am

I always forgot her combos

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by iceyou88 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:34 pm

its easier too perform combos with a HORI ARCADE STICK. there like 70 bucks!
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by kazamafan15 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:04 am

since i dont pay with bucks i dont have much with that info

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by jeswd on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:09 am

I think Marduk hard to use to me. I know only few combos of him.
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 21
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by KazuyaFreak on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Im new to king...and you think Kings are very hard because when you look at it you think "THATS HARD" but it isnt really hard....just try a few times
avatar
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 20
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by jeswd on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:56 am

I don't think King is hard to use me. Just throws. I've learned some of them but not deathly ones.
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 21
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by greekman on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:57 am

jeswd wrote:I don't think King is hard to use me. Just throws. I've learned some of them but not deathly ones.

it´s not hard to use but it´s hard to master.
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by Muggshotter on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:12 am

Hwoarang could be one for me. Even though I'm Tekken Lord with him in Tekken 5, he needs more mix-ups, where I do horrible job. Nina, Anna and Dragunov also are hard for me to play. Lei is very challenging due to having over five different Kung-Fu styles.
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by greekman on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:40 am

Muggshotter wrote:Hwoarang could be one for me. Even though I'm Tekken Lord with him in Tekken 5, he needs more mix-ups, where I do horrible job. Nina, Anna and Dragunov also are hard for me to play. Lei is very challenging due to having over five different Kung-Fu styles.

i totally agree about Lei, he´s really good but soo hard to master...
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Master

Post by Jared Kazama on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:39 am

Well I have stayed up many sleepless nights to master every combo on every tekken game (excluding 6) and I would have to say King's took me the longest but now I can use any combo from anyone so none of em are too hard I'll have to wait for 6 to find out but which should I go 360 or PS3? I can pre-order em now I'm gonna get the special edition but IDK which console to go for any suggestions?
avatar
Jared Kazama
Novice
Novice

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 23
Location : Festus Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum