Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMM. . .maybe Tekken 6 is getting overhyped <:(

+3
Muggshotter
jeswd
iceyou88
7 posters

Go down

HMM. . .maybe Tekken 6 is getting overhyped <:( Empty HMM. . .maybe Tekken 6 is getting overhyped <:(

Post by iceyou88 Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:40 pm

NAMCO realeases a new trailer almost every week or two weeks.And they also got that sweepstakes thing going on too.TEKKEN 6 better live up too expections,I hope IGN gives it atleast a 9.3 out of 10.Plus they got that thing going on with BOB "j vs b". The psp version is looking pretty awsome though Smile
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

HMM. . .maybe Tekken 6 is getting overhyped <:( Empty Re: HMM. . .maybe Tekken 6 is getting overhyped <:(

Post by jeswd Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:12 am

Yeah... same went with Soul Calibur. I watched trailers.. played the demo and when I got the game.... It wasn't that good.
First I saw about Scenario Campaign I was like WHOOOT I WANT IT NOW! But now it seems pretty bad to me. Especially camera system if you can't control it. And if it replaces Story mode, I'll cry!
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

https://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

HMM. . .maybe Tekken 6 is getting overhyped <:( Empty Re: HMM. . .maybe Tekken 6 is getting overhyped <:(

Post by Muggshotter Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:01 am

Tekken 6 is getting overhyped? I just got from saying that yesterday at my friend's. Laughing

But yeah, trailers, trailers and more trailers. Basically Namco just want to keep teasing us until the game has been released.

Last year I was waiting for Super Smash Bros.Brawl, yeah, it was getting overhyped, but damn, it really was awesome. I couldn't sleep the night it got released(and I got it on that day). Hmm... Tekken 6... I hope we get it(the European retail version), close to the following weekend, so I could play it all night(and morning).

Then again, this "overhyping" isn't so bad. At least the staff members are trying to keep us excited about the game. But if they keep doing more and more trailers, what we have left to discover from, say, Scenario Campaign mode? Not much if you ask me.

jeswd wrote:Yeah... same went with Soul Calibur. I watched trailers.. played the demo and when I got the game.... It wasn't that good.
Not every game stand up to their hyping and expectations. Soul Calibur IV lacked content, which is like the spirit of the series. So I agree with you by saying it's not good; I got to play it a lot at my friend's on his XBox 360. Yeah, I liked it first and once I got the PS3 version through, it started to get boring.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:55 am

yes i'm thinking about that too... but what shocks me is that i heard they weakened some characters like heihachi...
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by JChangDoppelganger Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:33 am

I know I cant live without Story Mode Embarassed
JChangDoppelganger
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

https://www.youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:38 am

greekman wrote:but what shocks me is that i heard they weakened some characters like heihachi...
And that's bull****. If Heihachi will be one of the worse characters in TK6, I'm gonna be ticked off.

JChangDoppelganger wrote:I know I cant live without Story Mode Embarassed
I can live without Story Mode. I mean, back in Tekken 1, 2, 3 and Tag there was no mode as Story Mode. Arcade Mode only gave you an Ending clip, Story Mode gives you more in-specific information about the story. If Scenario Campaign replaces Story Mode or not, either way I'm fine with that.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:29 am

jeswd wrote:Yeah... same went with Soul Calibur. I watched trailers.. played the demo and when I got the game.... It wasn't that good.
First I saw about Scenario Campaign I was like WHOOOT I WANT IT NOW! But now it seems pretty bad to me. Especially camera system if you can't control it. And if it replaces Story mode, I'll cry!
I agree with Jeswd.
altough SCIV made it good to me since Starkiller and Vader were in it that made something good.
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Melee_Sovereign Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Yeah, they're showing too many trailers. They shouldn't show anymore until the game comes out.
Melee_Sovereign
Melee_Sovereign
1st DAN
1st DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iceyou88 Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Melee_Sovereign wrote:Yeah, they're showing too many trailers. They shouldn't show anymore until the game comes out.
and that will be the TV ADD!
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Melee_Sovereign wrote:Yeah, they're showing too many trailers. They shouldn't show anymore until the game comes out.
Meanwhile we are waiting for the game, we can entrust to YouTube and their users who upload Tekken 6 footage. Smug
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by iceyou88 Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Muggshotter wrote:
Meanwhile we are waiting for the game, we can entrust to YouTube and their users who upload Tekken 6 footage. Smug
OK! i might do a tekken 6 bundle unboxing video!
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down