You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by iceyou88 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:21 pm

You might as well call this a PS3 exclusive.

Not to be fanboyish here, but you're talking +better controls,
+possibility of more (if not ALL) DLC,
+optimized for PS3, so we may be talking better graphics.

The PS3 version will have the advantages, regardless of the wait.

Not too mention the 360 doesnt run at full 1080p.So otherwise its not a TRUE-HD console.

So yes Tekken 6 will look better on The ps3.

The ps3 controller is way more efficient for fighting games since you can easily slide your thumbs across or tap rapidly, 360 owners are going to get pwned online.

Well Namco, in an interview conducted by PSU that will be put online later, have stated that the PS3 is still their main development platform.

The game was programmed on PS3 architecture and specifically designed to make full use of the cell's SPU.

Remember the 360 version is a "PORT" Wink

Quote me if you want. . .
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by Muggshotter on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:29 am

Boy, when you stop going sooo fanboyish?
Console exclusives are starting to see their end and to make money with games nowadays multiplatforming is the best way to do it. Accept it.
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by kazamafan15 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:21 am

I agree with iceyou88 only maybe you should have told it in a different way.
I DISAGREE Muggshoter.
then why are there stil coming lots of exclusives?

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by Muggshotter on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:43 am

kazamafan15 wrote:I
I DISAGREE Muggshoter.
then why are there stil coming lots of exclusives?
Lots of exclusives? PlayStation has already lost enough exclusives.
Well why exclusives are still coming? doh
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by kazamafan15 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 am

Muggshotter wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:I
I DISAGREE Muggshoter.
then why are there stil coming lots of exclusives?
Lots of exclusives? PlayStation has already lost enough exclusives.
Well why exclusives are still coming? doh
too use the Console's true strenght
Multi platform games will never use PS3 full power. so No the more exclusives the better.
most of these exclusives weren't that good either.
they get replaced by awesome games

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by Muggshotter on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:53 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
too use the Console's true strenght
Multi platform games will never use PS3 full power. so No the more exclusives the better.
most of these exclusives weren't that good either.
they get replaced by awesome games
To use console's true power? Uh... maybe because so people could buy (insert a console here). The grapichs aren't THAT important. It doesn't matter how well detailed a butt it is in a videogame. I'd choose content over pixel-perfect visuals. Of course if a game is exclusivily to a specific system, of course the grapichs will be better since the game is designed for that specific console.
*An example! No need to take this too seriously*
So let's say Donald Duck-game is a PS3 exclusive, Mickie Mouse-game is an X360 exclusive and Goofy-game is a Wii exclusive. If I like this Donald Duck, which is a PS3 exclusive, I want the Donald Duck game and a PS3 so I could play Donald Duck. If I were to get Mickie Mouse or Goofy game, I'd get X360/Wii instead to play them.

The game staff obviously get more money for multiplatform-games. But that doesn't mean they won't get as much as money as if they did a game as an exclusive to a specific console.
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by Melee_Sovereign on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:10 am

Muggshotter wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
too use the Console's true strenght
Multi platform games will never use PS3 full power. so No the more exclusives the better.
most of these exclusives weren't that good either.
they get replaced by awesome games
To use console's true power? Uh... maybe because so people could buy (insert a console here). The grapichs aren't THAT important. It doesn't matter how well detailed a butt it is in a videogame. I'd choose content over pixel-perfect visuals. Of course if a game is exclusivily to a specific system, of course the grapichs will be better since the game is designed for that specific console.
*An example! No need to take this too seriously*
So let's say Donald Duck-game is a PS3 exclusive, Mickie Mouse-game is an X360 exclusive and Goofy-game is a Wii exclusive. If I like this Donald Duck, which is a PS3 exclusive, I want the Donald Duck game and a PS3 so I could play Donald Duck. If I were to get Mickie Mouse or Goofy game, I'd get X360/Wii instead to play them.

The game staff obviously get more money for multiplatform-games. But that doesn't mean they won't get as much as money as if they did a game as an exclusive to a specific console.

It's not just the graphics that'll be better. The PS3 has 8 cores, and the 360 has 3. The PS3 is able to handle more tasks simultaneously. This means you'll have better AI, better graphics, more dynamic environment...etc. A game system being able to handle multiple things at once can make for better gameplay. Example: Killzone 2. Enemies never have the same animation when dying. You have all of this stuff going on in the background while fighting a large horde of enimies. You may have very dynamic lightning storms and explosions going on in the background. Ok, so that's more-or-less fancy visuals.

How about Resistance 2? Resistance 2 has a lagless 8-player co-op mode. There's times where you're in a big map and you'll go up against about 100 enemies with 8 other players and no lag! That's how exclusives get you good gameplay.
avatar
Melee_Sovereign
1st DAN
1st DAN

Posts : 276
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 26
Location : Los Angeles, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by Muggshotter on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:57 pm

Melee_Sovereign wrote:

It's not just the graphics that'll be better. The PS3 has 8 cores, and the 360 has 3. The PS3 is able to handle more tasks simultaneously. This means you'll have better AI, better graphics, more dynamic environment...etc. A game system being able to handle multiple things at once can make for better gameplay. Example: Killzone 2. Enemies never have the same animation when dying. You have all of this stuff going on in the background while fighting a large horde of enimies. You may have very dynamic lightning storms and explosions going on in the background. Ok, so that's more-or-less fancy visuals.

How about Resistance 2? Resistance 2 has a lagless 8-player co-op mode. There's times where you're in a big map and you'll go up against about 100 enemies with 8 other players and no lag! That's how exclusives get you good gameplay.
You have a point right there. PS3 is a real powerhouse, but I think we still have yet to see it's full potential. Wink And you're definetly right about handling more tasks simultaneously.
But if we forget all about PS3 and it's dozens of cores among other brilliant specs, what about other consoles? If you look at Nintendo Wii, it has some well doing games too, though they're mostly just made by the Nintendo themselves. Super Mario Galaxy had great visuals and is one of the best looking game on Wii.

I mean, yeah, of course every console have their limits, therefore the pixelated hand won't look so good on every "console port". Maybe it's just that 3rd parties don't make any effort for other-than-x360-or-ps3-ports. I personally got Nintendo Wii so I could get Super Smash Bros.Brawl, which is a Nintendo exclusive(now and forever). Could be one sign of having exclusives. More exclusives = more consoles, but I don't mind about multiplatforming too. But all the creating and things game staff do when making a game is pretty expensive nowadays, so to get some winning multiplatforming is the best way to do it.

So to end this post, every console exclusive can be good, whether in visuals, gameplay or anything else, if enough effort is given to it. Actually, there is no good game or a bad game. Only opinions. Wink

Oh, and I've never played Resistance 2. Only the first one. Cool
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by iceyou88 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 pm

Muggshotter wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
too use the Console's true strenght
Multi platform games will never use PS3 full power. so No the more exclusives the better.
most of these exclusives weren't that good either.
they get replaced by awesome games
To use console's true power? Uh... maybe because so people could buy (insert a console here). The grapichs aren't THAT important. It doesn't matter how well detailed a butt it is in a videogame. I'd choose content over pixel-perfect visuals. Of course if a game is exclusivily to a specific system, of course the grapichs will be better since the game is designed for that specific console.
*An example! No need to take this too seriously*
So let's say Donald Duck-game is a PS3 exclusive, Mickie Mouse-game is an X360 exclusive and Goofy-game is a Wii exclusive. If I like this Donald Duck, which is a PS3 exclusive, I want the Donald Duck game and a PS3 so I could play Donald Duck. If I were to get Mickie Mouse or Goofy game, I'd get X360/Wii instead to play them.

The game staff obviously get more money for multiplatform-games. But that doesn't mean they won't get as much as money as if they did a game as an exclusive to a specific console.
I dont care about Graphics much on fighting games. . . BUT! My Primary concern is disc space. . .

I hope tekken 6's senario campaign is long. . .BUT because of the xbox 360 they probably had too shorten down the campaign mode. . .And i hope it has a good amount of modes. . .

I hope Tekken 6 takes a good amount of space on 25gb blu-ray disc. . . No

And what do you mean console EXCLUSIVES has died down??

look at the ps2 and psone they had tons of exclusives.And they sold well,because of The sales of the ps2 and psone. . .Why do you think tekken has sold 33 million units+ worldwide. . .mostly because of the ps1 and ps2. . .

And now that the ps3 is $299 Sales are going to sky rocket!!

No doubt the ps3 version of tekken 6 is going too sell better then the xbox(versions)

Here in america PS3's have been selling out everywhere.

And the funney thing is that the ps3 slim comes out tommrow!!!! XD

console exclusives have died down. . .lmfao Laughing

Microsoft is droping the price of the xbox 360 too BUT Just because the xbox is droping its price doesnt mean its going too encourage people too buy "a ready too break console"

esspecially sence more people want playstation these days. . . Wink
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by Muggshotter on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:43 pm

iceyou88 wrote:
And what do you mean console EXCLUSIVES has died down??

look at the ps2 and psone they had tons of exclusives.And they sold well,because of The sales of the ps2 and psone. . .
Yes, they HAD tons of exclusives. More and more games keep going multiplatform.

iceyou88 wrote:
Why do you think tekken has sold 33 million units+ worldwide. . .mostly because of the ps1 and ps2. . .
Lol, mostly because it was exclusive to PlayStation console, with the exception of Tekken Advance and the arcade versions of course, they originate from there to consoles after all. Smile That's like saying Mario has sold millions and millions worlwide because it's been only on Nintendo for all these years....

iceyou88 wrote:
And now that the ps3 is $299 Sales are going to sky rocket!!
No doubt the ps3 version of tekken 6 is going too sell better then the xbox(versions)
Here in america PS3's have been selling out everywhere.
Well, uh... no doubt. Cool
Why are you so against the multiplatform thing anyway on Tekken? Think positive about it for this once: You possibly get more Tekken-friends because they have it for their X360. Not that it has happened to me before. Now Tekken sells even more, and more Tekken tournaments are being able to held. Wink

iceyou88 wrote:
console exclusives have died down. . .lmfao Laughing

They really haven't died down, just saying that more and more games keep going multiplatform. PS3 doesn't have as much as exclusives as PS2 had. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we've lost some big names besides Tekken, Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy. Devil May Cry... (List up more if you want)
Then again, if the PlayStation exclusives(we knew) were still only for PlayStation, I wouldn't have probably never got into touch on SONIC THE HEDGEHOG(I like that game) and Devil May Cry 4 before I even had PS3. Both are good games in my opinion.

iceyou88 wrote:
Microsoft is droping the price of the xbox 360 too BUT Just because the xbox is droping its price doesnt mean its going too encourage people too buy "a ready too break console"
esspecially sence more people want playstation these days. . . Wink

Hmm, yeah, X360 is getting cheaper and cheaper. Microsoft already makes enough money with their other stuff. And not everyone knows about this "ready to break"-console. And even if they do, they decide whether to get it or not. (I actually thought about getting one, but I didn't find any exclusives that could've attracted me to get one.) And I've heard that many, many PS2 users have turned into X360. hmm
I might be wrong (from your perspective), but I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't.

iceyou88 wrote:
esspecially sence more people want playstation these days. . . Wink

Around the place you live? Well, yeah, PS3 soon can't get any cheaper. If people still won't get it, I don't know what to say. But PlayStation is kinda more known than XBox. And I mean mostly people who don't really play games.

We sure have a talk right here. cheers
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by KazuyaFreak on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:37 am

Fable 2...xbox exclusive!
avatar
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 20
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by kazamafan15 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:07 am

Muggshotter wrote:
iceyou88 wrote:
And what do you mean console EXCLUSIVES has died down??

look at the ps2 and psone they had tons of exclusives.And they sold well,because of The sales of the ps2 and psone. . .
Yes, they HAD tons of exclusives. More and more games keep going multiplatform.

iceyou88 wrote:
Why do you think tekken has sold 33 million units+ worldwide. . .mostly because of the ps1 and ps2. . .
Lol, mostly because it was exclusive to PlayStation console, with the exception of Tekken Advance and the arcade versions of course, they originate from there to consoles after all. Smile That's like saying Mario has sold millions and millions worlwide because it's been only on Nintendo for all these years....

iceyou88 wrote:
And now that the ps3 is $299 Sales are going to sky rocket!!
No doubt the ps3 version of tekken 6 is going too sell better then the xbox(versions)
Here in america PS3's have been selling out everywhere.
Well, uh... no doubt. Cool
Why are you so against the multiplatform thing anyway on Tekken? Think positive about it for this once: You possibly get more Tekken-friends because they have it for their X360. Not that it has happened to me before. Now Tekken sells even more, and more Tekken tournaments are being able to held. Wink

iceyou88 wrote:
console exclusives have died down. . .lmfao Laughing

They really haven't died down, just saying that more and more games keep going multiplatform. PS3 doesn't have as much as exclusives as PS2 had. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we've lost some big names besides Tekken, Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy. Devil May Cry... (List up more if you want)
Then again, if the PlayStation exclusives(we knew) were still only for PlayStation, I wouldn't have probably never got into touch on SONIC THE HEDGEHOG(I like that game) and Devil May Cry 4 before I even had PS3. Both are good games in my opinion.

iceyou88 wrote:
Microsoft is droping the price of the xbox 360 too BUT Just because the xbox is droping its price doesnt mean its going too encourage people too buy "a ready too break console"
esspecially sence more people want playstation these days. . . Wink

Hmm, yeah, X360 is getting cheaper and cheaper. Microsoft already makes enough money with their other stuff. And not everyone knows about this "ready to break"-console. And even if they do, they decide whether to get it or not. (I actually thought about getting one, but I didn't find any exclusives that could've attracted me to get one.) And I've heard that many, many PS2 users have turned into X360. hmm
I might be wrong (from your perspective), but I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't.

iceyou88 wrote:
esspecially sence more people want playstation these days. . . Wink

Around the place you live? Well, yeah, PS3 soon can't get any cheaper. If people still won't get it, I don't know what to say. But PlayStation is kinda more known than XBox. And I mean mostly people who don't really play games.

We sure have a talk right here. cheers
@Muggshoter
haven't we got enough awesome exclusives in return?
Killzone 2 MAG INfamous the Uncharted series

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by iceyou88 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 pm

kazamafan15 wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
iceyou88 wrote:
And what do you mean console EXCLUSIVES has died down??

look at the ps2 and psone they had tons of exclusives.And they sold well,because of The sales of the ps2 and psone. . .
Yes, they HAD tons of exclusives. More and more games keep going multiplatform.

iceyou88 wrote:
Why do you think tekken has sold 33 million units+ worldwide. . .mostly because of the ps1 and ps2. . .
Lol, mostly because it was exclusive to PlayStation console, with the exception of Tekken Advance and the arcade versions of course, they originate from there to consoles after all. Smile That's like saying Mario has sold millions and millions worlwide because it's been only on Nintendo for all these years....

iceyou88 wrote:
And now that the ps3 is $299 Sales are going to sky rocket!!
No doubt the ps3 version of tekken 6 is going too sell better then the xbox(versions)
Here in america PS3's have been selling out everywhere.
Well, uh... no doubt. Cool
Why are you so against the multiplatform thing anyway on Tekken? Think positive about it for this once: You possibly get more Tekken-friends because they have it for their X360. Not that it has happened to me before. Now Tekken sells even more, and more Tekken tournaments are being able to held. Wink

iceyou88 wrote:
console exclusives have died down. . .lmfao Laughing

They really haven't died down, just saying that more and more games keep going multiplatform. PS3 doesn't have as much as exclusives as PS2 had. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we've lost some big names besides Tekken, Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy. Devil May Cry... (List up more if you want)
Then again, if the PlayStation exclusives(we knew) were still only for PlayStation, I wouldn't have probably never got into touch on SONIC THE HEDGEHOG(I like that game) and Devil May Cry 4 before I even had PS3. Both are good games in my opinion.

iceyou88 wrote:
Microsoft is droping the price of the xbox 360 too BUT Just because the xbox is droping its price doesnt mean its going too encourage people too buy "a ready too break console"
esspecially sence more people want playstation these days. . . Wink

Hmm, yeah, X360 is getting cheaper and cheaper. Microsoft already makes enough money with their other stuff. And not everyone knows about this "ready to break"-console. And even if they do, they decide whether to get it or not. (I actually thought about getting one, but I didn't find any exclusives that could've attracted me to get one.) And I've heard that many, many PS2 users have turned into X360. hmm
I might be wrong (from your perspective), but I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't.

iceyou88 wrote:
esspecially sence more people want playstation these days. . . Wink

Around the place you live? Well, yeah, PS3 soon can't get any cheaper. If people still won't get it, I don't know what to say. But PlayStation is kinda more known than XBox. And I mean mostly people who don't really play games.

We sure have a talk right here. cheers
@Muggshoter
haven't we got enough awesome exclusives in return?
Killzone 2 MAG INfamous the Uncharted series

SORRY man but every TEKKEN ARCADE game that has came out sence the 90s has been BASED on the PLAYSTATION 1,2 and 3's hardware. . . thats wrong. . .so i wouldnt say its muliti-platform.esspecially sence the console's hardware is pretty much inside the arcade cabinet. . .LOL

just different control setup
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by iceyou88 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:36 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:Fable 2...xbox exclusive!
Who cares. . .its going too have a short story anyway. . .fable 3
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by kazamafan15 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:39 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:Fable 2...xbox exclusive!
the Xbox 360 has hardly any exclusive. most of there games are multi platform

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by Muggshotter on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:37 pm

kazamafan15 wrote:@Muggshoter
haven't we got enough awesome exclusives in return?
Killzone 2 MAG INfamous the Uncharted series
Enough awesome exclusives in return? Uh... None of those exclusives you listed aren't for my taste. Rolling Eyes

iceyou88 wrote:
SORRY man but every TEKKEN ARCADE game that has came out sence the 90s has been BASED on the PLAYSTATION 1,2 and 3's hardware. . . thats wrong. . .so i wouldnt say its muliti-platform.esspecially sence the console's hardware is pretty much inside the arcade cabinet. . .LOL

just different control setup
Uh.... Um... yeah... Damn, I should do a research about specs more often. Laughing
But haven't the Arcade versions been released before the console counterpart... Or am I just being wrong? (Not in Tekken 6's case, I guess)

kazamafan15 wrote:
the Xbox 360 has hardly any exclusive. most of there games are multi platform
Gears of War, Halo, Forza Motorsport, Viva Piñata, Fable(like KazuyaFreak said), Mass Effect, Amped, Project Gotham Racing.... Wait, weren't Crackdown and Alan Wake X360 exclusives too? I know, it's a small bunch... PlayStation has your typical Ratchet-and-Clank-Jak-and-Daxter and... yeah. Ah, whatever. Oh, and... Blinx. hmm I bet it is an XBox exclusive too? hmm
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by kazamafan15 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:57 am

Muggshotter wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:@Muggshoter
haven't we got enough awesome exclusives in return?
Killzone 2 MAG INfamous the Uncharted series
Enough awesome exclusives in return? Uh... None of those exclusives you listed aren't for my taste. Rolling Eyes

iceyou88 wrote:
SORRY man but every TEKKEN ARCADE game that has came out sence the 90s has been BASED on the PLAYSTATION 1,2 and 3's hardware. . . thats wrong. . .so i wouldnt say its muliti-platform.esspecially sence the console's hardware is pretty much inside the arcade cabinet. . .LOL

just different control setup
Uh.... Um... yeah... Damn, I should do a research about specs more often. Laughing
But haven't the Arcade versions been released before the console counterpart... Or am I just being wrong? (Not in Tekken 6's case, I guess)

kazamafan15 wrote:
the Xbox 360 has hardly any exclusive. most of there games are multi platform
Gears of War, Halo, Forza Motorsport, Viva Piñata, Fable(like KazuyaFreak said), Mass Effect, Amped, Project Gotham Racing.... Wait, weren't Crackdown and Alan Wake X360 exclusives too? I know, it's a small bunch... PlayStation has your typical Ratchet-and-Clank-Jak-and-Daxter and... yeah. Ah, whatever. Oh, and... Blinx. hmm I bet it is an XBox exclusive too? hmm
judging by your comment I can see your not a Hardcore gamer

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by Muggshotter on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:43 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
judging by your comment I can see your not a Hardcore gamer
You're joking, right? I've played videogames more than 10 years... Just because I don't know something doesn't mean I'm not "hardcore". Well, okay. I'm not THAT hardcore player if you ask me... Judging by your comment I can see you're not a hardcore gamer yourself.
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by kazamafan15 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:04 am

Muggshotter wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
judging by your comment I can see your not a Hardcore gamer
You're joking, right? I've played videogames more than 10 years... Just because I don't know something doesn't mean I'm not "hardcore". Well, okay. I'm not THAT hardcore player if you ask me... Judging by your comment I can see you're not a hardcore gamer yourself.
oh come on if you don't like Killzone 2 then your not a hardcore gamer.
I'm more a hardcore gamer then you.

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by jeswd on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:09 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
judging by your comment I can see your not a Hardcore gamer
You're joking, right? I've played videogames more than 10 years... Just because I don't know something doesn't mean I'm not "hardcore". Well, okay. I'm not THAT hardcore player if you ask me... Judging by your comment I can see you're not a hardcore gamer yourself.
oh come on if you don't like Killzone 2 then your not a hardcore gamer.
I'm more a hardcore gamer then you.

I don't like Killzone 2 so I'm not a hardcore gamer either? Everyone have their own tastes so please, both of you, could you stop it before it gets bigger? Smile
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 21
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by Muggshotter on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:11 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
oh come on if you don't like Killzone 2 then your not a hardcore gamer.
I'm more a hardcore gamer then you.
Laughing
If I don't like a game, then I don't like it. It doesn't make a hardcore gamer if you like one First Person Shooter-game. Tell me how "hardcore" Killzone 2 is if I'm not a hardcore gamer for not liking Killzone 2.
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by kazamafan15 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:15 am

Muggshotter wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
oh come on if you don't like Killzone 2 then your not a hardcore gamer.
I'm more a hardcore gamer then you.
Laughing
If I don't like a game, then I don't like it. It doesn't make a hardcore gamer if you like one First Person Shooter-game. Tell me how "hardcore" Killzone 2 is if I'm not a hardcore gamer for not liking Killzone 2.
sure you don't like Killzone 2 and I respect that but .
may I ask what Hardcore titles you do like?

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by Muggshotter on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:21 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
may I ask what Hardcore titles you do like?
Super Smash Bros. Melee and Tekken 5 for example. Smug
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by kazamafan15 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:23 am

hmm not titles I hear alot

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by Azazel on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:29 pm

kazamafan15 wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:Fable 2...xbox exclusive!
the Xbox 360 has hardly any exclusive. most of there games are multi platform



Indeed.
Ninja Gaiden II is a big example
avatar
Azazel
Novice
Novice

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 27
Location : Locked in an ancient chamber somewhere in Egypt

Back to top Go down

Re: You might as well call this exclusive. . .

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum