Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will 'Stamina System' going to be FAIL?

2 posters

Go down

Will 'Stamina System' going to be FAIL? Empty Will 'Stamina System' going to be FAIL?

Post by rA-261 Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:29 am

as the next-gen games keeps making games look realistic, how about, lets say

STAMINA SYSTEM

you wont get annoyed by air juggles and other stuff.... and...actually I just tought of a Stamina System and i dunno if it is good or bad....
rA-261
rA-261
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Will 'Stamina System' going to be FAIL? Empty Re: Will 'Stamina System' going to be FAIL?

Post by Muggshotter Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:51 am

Eh, what Stamina system? I haven't heard about Stamina system in a Tekken game.... ever.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Will 'Stamina System' going to be FAIL? Empty Re: Will 'Stamina System' going to be FAIL?

Post by rA-261 Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:52 am

yea i just thpught of that today....

y'know that will not happen..... just to make tekken more realistic, then namco would consider a stamina system...i just sayin
rA-261
rA-261
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:56 am

rA-261 wrote:
y'know that will not happen..... just to make tekken more realistic, then namco would consider a stamina system...i just sayin
Tekken is more like a fictional fighting game-series, but it takes a lot from real martial arts and other fighting styles. If Tekken were to get a stamina system like in "the-very-realistic-sports-games-nowadays", no-one would probably touch Tekken ever again.
There was enough stamina system for me in Tekken Tag(and I was pleased with that anyway).
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum