Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losing against people with the Arcade Machine...

4 posters

Go down

Losing against people with the Arcade Machine... Empty Losing against people with the Arcade Machine...

Post by rA-261 Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:09 am

I seriously am fed-up of losing to someone on the arcade.... i learned miguels(or any) air juggles and still keep losing....

Is there something i should know before playing against pros? I blocked their attack and vice versa....but in the end they are the one that keeps launching me in the air....

I hope you pros in this awesome forum can help me....

noob-much

Owning at the arcade machine....dream come true
rA-261
rA-261
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Losing against people with the Arcade Machine... Empty Re: Losing against people with the Arcade Machine...

Post by Muggshotter Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:31 am

Hmm, maybe you should take a look at a few character guides and (important) common things. Seemly you use Miguel, so go to Tekken Zaibatsu and take a look at some Miguel tips & tricks. I'm sure they'll help. Also, try learn something from your losses against pro players, especially when they probably use same characters over and over again. Eventually you might be able to turn their tactics for your advantage. Keep yourself updated on other characters too, and turn the tables when the time is right.

Some (important) common things like throw breaks are crucial. Keep your fingers at 1 and 2 buttons so you can easily react to the throw. Learn the animations of 1+3(break the throw with 1-button) and 2+4(break the throw with 2-button) throws. It is crucial. If a player uses one of those two throws, the throw usually comes out a bit slowly, like approaching and the animation goes a lot smoother than...

.... "quick" throws. Usually when a player uses a throw like that, the command is something that involves 1+2, 1+4 or any similiar command(Nina's df df 1, anyone?) is in use. The arms usually come out pretty fast with no "smooth animation". If you still have your fingers on 1 and 2 buttons ready to be pressed, do 1+2 simply to break out the throw. There are some exceptions to the throws, however, where you need to press something else.

Now, I've never played Tekken 6 before, and I suck at throw breaking, but I am learning(slowly). I'm not a "pro player", but I'm pretty sure those tricks will help you out somehow. Smile
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Losing against people with the Arcade Machine... Empty Re: Losing against people with the Arcade Machine...

Post by rA-261 Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:48 am

dang those throws are really annoying....

but one more thing....how do I lure my opponent to one of miguel's launchers, and then to those aerial combos(I'm okay with the aerial)....just need to make the opponent fly Sad
rA-261
rA-261
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by assassinNinaWilliams Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:30 am

change tactics, you always use the same combo whenever we battle Wink
assassinNinaWilliams
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by iceyou88 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Arcade Machine...dont look like how they used too look lol
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rA-261 Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:01 am

As you all can see, AssasinNinsaWilliams and I are very close in competing in Tekken.....

JOY
rA-261
rA-261
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum