Your BFF on TC.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your BFF on TC.com

Post by JChangDoppelganger on Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:39 pm

So Who is your Best Friend on TC.com Yay Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers Razz tongue
avatar
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts : 493
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Omni-Present

http://youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by kazamafan15 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:54 pm

to difficult to choose

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by KazuyaFreak on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:04 am

Hard to choose..hmmm.....theres three diffrent persons i consider Best Friends on here.....
avatar
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 21
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by jeswd on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:17 am

I can't say I have best friends here. I like you all. Smile But I know kazamafan15 the best, because we're friends from a long time ago. Wink
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by kazamafan15 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:27 am

jeswd wrote:I can't say I have best friends here. I like you all. Smile But I know kazamafan15 the best, because we're friends from a long time ago. Wink
if you were a girl then I would have kissed you

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by jeswd on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:30 am

lmao
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by kazamafan15 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:32 am

jeswd wrote:lmao
Laughing
just joking

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by greekman on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Hmmm dunno...

i like most of the members here!

we're all friends in my view Very Happy
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by Muggshotter on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Hmm... tough to say. Conversations, arguements and somewhat funny stuff with greekman have made me to like him more than most of our members.
Just take a look at some topics(and or search our posts, not from our userpage, thank you) and you'll see what I mean.
Spoiler:
Try Easiest Opponents -topic, under Tekken General -section.

Overall, I really can't determine my best friends around here. Even if I did that, I bet someone would get offended at some point, and that's not what I am aiming with Best Friends -listings. This forum is a nice place to hang out, and I know most of members because this isn't that big place. Good or bad? You decide.
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by greekman on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:26 am

Muggshotter wrote:Hmm... tough to say. Conversations, arguements and somewhat funny stuff with greekman have made me to like him more than most of our members.

thanks man i like our conversations too, remember once when i said "i'll hate you for disliking Lili and being a Jin user" (offcourse i was kiding) and you said: "...i guess we'll be great friends then Laughing"

guess you were right Very Happy

Spoiler:
why the hell are you reading this?!
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by Muggshotter on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:41 am

greekman wrote:
thanks man i like our conversations too, remember once when i said "i'll hate you for disliking Lili and being a Jin user" (of course i was kiding) and you said: "...i guess we'll be great friends then Laughing"

guess you were right Very Happy

Spoiler:
why the hell are you reading this?!
Even though I just was joking back then, I never knew we would fill over four pages on one topic. Shocked

Spoiler:
Got into spoiler tagging, huh?
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by greekman on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Muggshotter wrote:
greekman wrote:
thanks man i like our conversations too, remember once when i said "i'll hate you for disliking Lili and being a Jin user" (of course i was kiding) and you said: "...i guess we'll be great friends then Laughing"

guess you were right Very Happy

Spoiler:
why the hell are you reading this?!
Even though I just was joking back then, I never knew we would fill over four pages on one topic. Shocked

Spoiler:
Got into spoiler tagging, huh?

yeah!! well i must say i like very much discussing with you Very Happy

and we'll fill a lot more pages in the future Cool

Spoiler:
yes i did, and i love this s*** Laughing
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by Muggshotter on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:39 pm

greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
greekman wrote:
thanks man i like our conversations too, remember once when i said "i'll hate you for disliking Lili and being a Jin user" (of course i was kiding) and you said: "...i guess we'll be great friends then Laughing"

guess you were right Very Happy

Spoiler:
why the hell are you reading this?!
Even though I just was joking back then, I never knew we would fill over four pages on one topic. Shocked

Spoiler:
Got into spoiler tagging, huh?

yeah!! well i must say i like very much discussing with you Very Happy

and we'll fill a lot more pages in the future Cool

Spoiler:
yes i did, and i love this s*** Laughing
And can you believe I've posted many posts at school? You just happen to be online around the same time so we get posts after posts. Very Happy

We'll be filling a lot more pages in the future? Can't wait. Laughing

Spoiler:
Who wouldn't love spoiler tagging?
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by KazuyaFreak on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:56 am

i don't really think who our best friend is, is importent


Spoiler:
But i think KM_Lord
avatar
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 21
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by kazamafan15 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:06 pm

i hope there will come more girls on this forum

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by XiaoyuFan1O1 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Very Happy Umm...Lets say every one is my friend on here and I know its really not alot of girls on here =[ Very Happy
avatar
XiaoyuFan1O1
1st KYU
1st KYU

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 22
Location : Tekken!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/nagisaFan1O1

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by witch in the red dress on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:59 am

Im New i dont know anybody Sad
avatar
witch in the red dress
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 27
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by KazuyaFreak on Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:03 pm

witch in the red dress wrote:Im New i dont know anybody Sad

Don't you worry. I'm going to know you. Course thats what Paul says, right Paul? KBJZ
avatar
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 21
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by witch in the red dress on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:49 pm

looking forward to it Wink
will be my peasure, right Anna? Anna
avatar
witch in the red dress
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 27
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by szemi on Sun May 02, 2010 4:36 am

My BFF is Jergi! Otherwise i can't decide. :/ Sorry,because everybody is my friend on this forum. Wink

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by kazamafan15 on Sun May 02, 2010 7:28 am

witch in the red dress wrote:looking forward to it Wink
will be my peasure, right Anna? Anna
i wanna be your BFF i have a girl side

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Your BFF on TC.com

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum