Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by iceyou88 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:16 pm

The release of Tekken 6 on PS3 and Xbox 360 is imminent, and computer graphics experts have decreed that the PS3 version is superior graphically.

PS3 FTW!

The release of Tekken 6 on PS3 and Xbox 360 is imminent, and computer graphics experts have decreed that the PS3 version is superior graphically.

Sadly, the experts in question insisted on using Heihachi’s impressive yet geriatric physique to make the comparison, which can be seen below…

With motion blur there is virtually no difference

However, with motion blur off, visual quality is minutely improved and after much beating about the bush experts prefer the PS3 version

The shocking inferiority of the Xbox 360 version in detail

The PS3 version is also said to make full use of the additional 20GB of space allowed by the PS3’s Blu-ray format, although this looks all to have been squandered on shiny pre-rendered CG cutscenes.


Last edited by iceyou88 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by JChangDoppelganger on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Rolling Eyes Typical Typical Do you have Proof Rolling Eyes
avatar
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts : 493
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Omni-Present

http://youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by iceyou88 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:23 pm

JChangDoppelganger wrote:Rolling Eyes Typical Typical Do you have Proof Rolling Eyes

OH YEAH THE LINK!
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by JChangDoppelganger on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:24 pm

iceyou88 wrote:
JChangDoppelganger wrote:Rolling Eyes Typical Typical Do you have Proof Rolling Eyes

OH YEAH THE LINK!

lol! you 4got the link Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts : 493
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Omni-Present

http://youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by iceyou88 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:25 pm

JChangDoppelganger wrote:
iceyou88 wrote:
JChangDoppelganger wrote:Rolling Eyes Typical Typical Do you have Proof Rolling Eyes

OH YEAH THE LINK!

lol! you 4got the link Very Happy Very Happy

ITS UP there
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by Melee_Sovereign on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Just as I suspected. With Motion-Blur on, they're virtually the same. And what's up with the site you linked to? I see boobies and stuff! lol!
avatar
Melee_Sovereign
1st DAN
1st DAN

Posts : 276
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 27
Location : Los Angeles, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by JChangDoppelganger on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:29 pm

LOOL
avatar
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts : 493
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Omni-Present

http://youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by iceyou88 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Melee_Sovereign wrote:Just as I suspected. With Motion-Blur on, they're virtually the same. And what's up with the site you linked to? I see boobies and stuff! lol!

s***, I know but I got so excited that the ps3 version was better I just had too POST it!!

LOL I hope the 360 version is on 2 discs.
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by Melee_Sovereign on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:36 pm

iceyou88 wrote:
Melee_Sovereign wrote:Just as I suspected. With Motion-Blur on, they're virtually the same. And what's up with the site you linked to? I see boobies and stuff! lol!

s***, I know but I got so excited that the ps3 version was better I just had too POST it!!

LOL I hope the 360 version is on 2 discs.

I see. So that's why you didn't put the link up at first. geek geek Razz lol!
avatar
Melee_Sovereign
1st DAN
1st DAN

Posts : 276
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 27
Location : Los Angeles, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by iceyou88 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Melee_Sovereign wrote:
iceyou88 wrote:
Melee_Sovereign wrote:Just as I suspected. With Motion-Blur on, they're virtually the same. And what's up with the site you linked to? I see boobies and stuff! lol!

s***, I know but I got so excited that the ps3 version was better I just had too POST it!!

LOL I hope the 360 version is on 2 discs.

I see. So that's why you didn't put the link up at first. geek geek Razz lol!

YEAH your right, because i would sound like a fanboy if I didnt. . .even know I'am LOL
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by KazuyaFreak on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:51 am

yeah sorry to break your heart but Xbox is a One CD ;D
avatar
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 21
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by iceyou88 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:17 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:yeah sorry to break your heart but Xbox is a One CD ;D
REGARDLESS,the ps3 version is supeior graphically
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by Muggshotter on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:38 pm

iceyou88 wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:yeah sorry to break your heart but Xbox is a One CD ;D
REGARDLESS,the ps3 version is supeior graphically
Well, only graphically... But it's not like it's the most important thing in this PS3 vs. X360 -thing. I played a Tekken 6 tournament with X360 version, and I was happy to see(and feel) how well the game got ported, considering the game was designed specifically for PS3. And if what Harada said is true... they had problems porting Tekken 6 to X360(plus all this Motion Blur stuff etc.) and it's great that I got to experience the same, awesome game on a platform that was NOT PlayStation (or any other successors of PlayStation's. Laughing ).
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by teentekken on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:17 pm

I would say that the PlayStation 3 is better, because the colors on the PS3 version looks more vibrant, good graphics, and the motion blur provides a lot more realism during gameplay. The PlayStation 3 version has better controls for character moves than the 360.


Last edited by teentekken on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

teentekken
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by Lili Dragunova on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:57 pm

I haven't played the XBox 360 and I don't plan to. The controller is awkward. I can't get used to playing fighting games on that system. Suspect
avatar
Lili Dragunova
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-11-06
Age : 32
Location : Monroe, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by KazuyaFreak on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:56 am

Well Iceyou im sorry to tell you this....But no one really cares if the PS3 or the Xbox 360 was better :/
avatar
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 21
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by Muggshotter on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:00 am

KazuyaFreak wrote:Well Iceyou im sorry to tell you this....But no one really cares if the PS3 or the Xbox 360 was better :/
Yeah, as long as the game kicks butt, it's fine. Smile
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360: PS3 Victorious!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum