Hello, Im new!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, Im new!

Post by Zeldarose on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:19 am

Very Happy Hello, Im new here.
Though some of you, might know me from youtube.
avatar
Zeldarose
Novice
Novice

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by kazamafan15 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:30 am

hey I remember you I am roodjager on youtube.
welcome to Tekkencentre

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:41 am

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by Zeldarose on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:35 am

Thanks everyone, and yes I remember you too roodjager.
I know that darth vader thing from anywhere grin
avatar
Zeldarose
Novice
Novice

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by KM_Lord on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:42 am

welcome to Tekkencentre!!!

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , PreŇ°ov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by kazamafan15 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:56 am

Zeldarose wrote:Thanks everyone, and yes I remember you too roodjager.
I know that darth vader thing from anywhere grin
did you found out this site with the Tekkencentre video?
Very Happy

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by Zeldarose on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:57 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
Zeldarose wrote:Thanks everyone, and yes I remember you too roodjager.
I know that darth vader thing from anywhere grin
did you found out this site with the Tekkencentre video?
Very Happy
No you actually told me about it a long time ago, but I didn't have
time to go on forums at the time. But now I have my schedual
straightend, so I can.
avatar
Zeldarose
Novice
Novice

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by Archer on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:00 am

Oh you're from TN as well ! =D Welcome to TekkenCentre ! cheers
avatar
Archer
5th KYU
5th KYU

Posts : 167
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by Muggshotter on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:04 am

You like Legend of Zelda games? Seeing Princess Zelda as your avatar...

Welcome to Tekkencentre. Enjoy your stay.
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by Zeldarose on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:13 am

Muggshotter wrote:You like Legend of Zelda games? Seeing Princess Zelda as your avatar...

Welcome to Tekkencentre. Enjoy your stay.

Yes Im a big fan of The Legend of Zelda series, and the Sonic series.
And I can tell you like Sonic too by your avatar.
avatar
Zeldarose
Novice
Novice

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by XiaoyuFan1O1 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Hey Welcome!
Im NagisaFan1O1
From Youtube!
You should know me.LOL
avatar
XiaoyuFan1O1
1st KYU
1st KYU

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 23
Location : Tekken!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/nagisaFan1O1

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by Muggshotter on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:09 am

Zeldarose wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:You like Legend of Zelda games? Seeing Princess Zelda as your avatar...

Welcome to Tekkencentre. Enjoy your stay.

Yes Im a big fan of The Legend of Zelda series, and the Sonic series.
And I can tell you like Sonic too by your avatar.
Ah, the avatar... Silver the Hedgehog is my favourite Sonic character out of'em all, which leads me to the reason -> I like Sonic Next Gen, which IS one of the most hated Sonic games to date if I'm not mistaken. Idea

I'm so happy to see him playable in Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, along with Bowser Jr., who happens to be my favourite Mario character out of'em all. Very Happy

Since you like Sonic series, looking forward to Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing and the Project Needlemouse?
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by Zeldarose on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:47 am

Muggshotter wrote:
Zeldarose wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:You like Legend of Zelda games? Seeing Princess Zelda as your avatar...

Welcome to Tekkencentre. Enjoy your stay.

Yes Im a big fan of The Legend of Zelda series, and the Sonic series.
And I can tell you like Sonic too by your avatar.
Ah, the avatar... Silver the Hedgehog is my favourite Sonic character out of'em all, which leads me to the reason -> I like Sonic Next Gen, which IS one of the most hated Sonic games to date if I'm not mistaken. Idea

I'm so happy to see him playable in Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, along with Bowser Jr., who happens to be my favourite Mario character out of'em all. Very Happy

Since you like Sonic series, looking forward to Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing and the Project Needlemouse?
Yes I am looking forward to it, and my favorite sonic character is Amy Rose
She reminds me so much of Ling Xiaoyu.
avatar
Zeldarose
Novice
Novice

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by greekman on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Welcome cheers

(damn late again Laughing )
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by Muggshotter on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:29 pm

greekman wrote:Welcome cheers

(damn late again Laughing )
Oh, this is greekman, Zeldarose. The guy I've filled a few pages with around here. Cool
His posts are still not as fast as his kicks, from what I've heard. Laughing
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by greekman on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:27 am

Muggshotter wrote:
greekman wrote:Welcome cheers

(damn late again Laughing )
Oh, this is greekman, Zeldarose. The guy I've filled a few pages with around here. Cool
His posts are still not as fast as his kicks, from what I've heard. Laughing

loool and now i'm slower because i need to study... damn too much math!! just for you to know this semester i have 3 different maths (all freakin hard) Laughing

but i'll do my best to be as fast as my Hwoarang Cool
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Im new!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum