Is Anyone... Dissapointed? (Spoiler Free)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is Anyone... Dissapointed? (Spoiler Free)

Post by Muggshotter on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:13 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:
Why couldn't NAMCO remove the "Insert Coin" sign? It makes the game look kind of....In my age as a gamer, which is..roughly 3-5 years. I have never seen an advanced game like this with "Insert coin here" in the bottom while playing arcade, or doing the opening cutscene.
It's the magic of Arcades. Wink

I know that the game first came in the arcades, but could they not remove it?
I guess they wanted to keep the Arcade feel in the console versions. *AKing shrug* Armor

In Tekken 2, if trying to select a same character twice in Team Battle, the game says "Sold Out". xD
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Anyone... Dissapointed? (Spoiler Free)

Post by kazamafan15 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Muggshotter wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:
Why couldn't NAMCO remove the "Insert Coin" sign? It makes the game look kind of....In my age as a gamer, which is..roughly 3-5 years. I have never seen an advanced game like this with "Insert coin here" in the bottom while playing arcade, or doing the opening cutscene.
It's the magic of Arcades. Wink

I know that the game first came in the arcades, but could they not remove it?
I guess they wanted to keep the Arcade feel in the console versions. *AKing shrug* Armor

In Tekken 2, if trying to select a same character twice in Team Battle, the game says "Sold Out". xD
I remember seeing that.
could't stop laughing for minuts

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Anyone... Dissapointed? (Spoiler Free)

Post by tomdreamer88 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Hey go to http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/483203.

Answer a few questions.

tomdreamer88
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Anyone... Dissapointed? (Spoiler Free)

Post by Muggshotter on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:05 pm

tomdreamer88 wrote:Hey go to http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/483203.

Answer a few questions.
Instead of answering, I'll ask a question.

Why doesn't the link work?
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Anyone... Dissapointed? (Spoiler Free)

Post by greekman on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:51 am

i am disapointed and i agree with all your thoughts, the only think i liked was my main new moves he now fights a bit more like baek (wich i also am pretty good), feng is also playing nice but some combos were easier in T5 still doesn't bother me, i just looove Lars!! he's damn strong and the first time i used him i was amazed by his speed, and Zafina is also very powerfull, but excluding the general gameplay i am disapointed with the graphics, the so many few stages, the lack of cutcenes like there were in T5

avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Anyone... Dissapointed? (Spoiler Free)

Post by Muggshotter on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:11 pm

greekman wrote:but excluding the general gameplay i am disapointed with the graphics, the so many few stages


The game has 18 stages in it.

Now I'm curious what you consider as a good number of stages.
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Anyone... Dissapointed? (Spoiler Free)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum