Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty

+9
jeswd
JChangDoppelganger
KazuyaFreak
kazamafan15
Muggshotter
NIEM0
.Wolfie-kun.
XiaoyuFan1O1
Admin
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty Empty Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty

Post by Admin Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:42 am

Ok I have just finished the Scenario Campaign mode and it took me probably more than 20 times to beat Jin (last fight). I think it was ridiculously hard and annoying! Jin was so cheap that even with 10% of health, he could kill you and your partner with just three hits. Another annoying thing of the battle are his lasers. If you get hit, you will probably die in few seconds and moreover your partner Raven never ducks under the laser...so that's pretty much it.

Any opinions?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty Empty Re: Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty

Post by XiaoyuFan1O1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:40 am

You know next you have to fight Alisa next ?
She is annoying too!
Me and my brother had lots and trouble with Jin but then I used Xiaoyu and beated him.
XiaoyuFan1O1
XiaoyuFan1O1
1st KYU
1st KYU

https://www.youtube.com/user/nagisaFan1O1

Back to top Go down

Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty Empty Re: Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty

Post by Admin Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:19 am

XiaoyuFan1O1 wrote:You know next you have to fight Alisa next ?
She is annoying too!
Me and my brother had lots and trouble with Jin but then I used Xiaoyu and beated him.

You probably mean the first battle against Jin, because that's when you fight Alisa after him.
I am talking about the final battle of the whole Scenario. Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty Icon_wink
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoyuFan1O1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:21 am

Admin wrote:
She is annoying too!

You probably mean the first battle against Jin, because that's when you fight Alisa after him.
I am talking about the final battle of the whole Scenario. Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty Icon_wink

Oh yea I was talking about that one the first jin. =)
XiaoyuFan1O1
XiaoyuFan1O1
1st KYU
1st KYU

https://www.youtube.com/user/nagisaFan1O1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:36 am

XiaoyuFan1O1 wrote:
Admin wrote:
She is annoying too!

Oh yea I was talking about that one the first jin. =)

So, did you beat the game then?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .Wolfie-kun. Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:01 am

Compared to that first Alisa fight (Where I was probably close to throwing my 360 out of the window), Jin wasn't as bad, he only took me about 3-4 tries.

Alisa on the other hand, at least 10 times on the first night I got the game, then another 10 times the next day. I'm glad I finally beat her.

I think Alisa is awesome as a character but man is she annoying to fight as a boss ><

Especially when your by yourself the first time.
.Wolfie-kun.
.Wolfie-kun.
10th KYU
10th KYU

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:29 am

.Wolfie-kun. wrote:Compared to that first Alisa fight (Where I was probably close to throwing my 360 out of the window), Jin wasn't as bad, he only took me about 3-4 tries.

Alisa on the other hand, at least 10 times on the first night I got the game, then another 10 times the next day. I'm glad I finally beat her.

I think Alisa is awesome as a character but man is she annoying to fight as a boss ><

Especially when your by yourself the first time.

Alisa was hard, but probably I was just lucky lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .Wolfie-kun. Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:18 am

You can only imagine my reaction when I realised I had to fight her one last time XD
.Wolfie-kun.
.Wolfie-kun.
10th KYU
10th KYU

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:06 am

.Wolfie-kun. wrote:You can only imagine my reaction when I realised I had to fight her one last time XD

I had a negative reaction as well, I was like "No, no, NOT you again!" Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty Icon_eek
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NIEM0 Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:07 am

I remember the incredible difficulty spike when you fight Alisa and Jin, but I made a mistake that you guys likely made as well. The treasure items you unlock in the stages contain equippable items that give you stat boosts such as health, defense, attack, etc. Note that the only items that give you stat boosts are the ones you pick up in Scenario Campaign -- items you buy won't do anything. To equip a character in SC, press Start on the map and then go to customize. Pick your lead character and then only go to Equip. Chances are that by this point in the game, you should have a lot of items. Some items give you an ability which increases the chances of Treasures falling. IF you need better items, equip that ability and then go to one of the end stages and keep fighting enemies until you get good items. Also, Alisa can be customized as well.

Oh and by the way... if you thought the fight with Jin was bad... wait until you play on a little stage called "The Nightmare Train". Don't break your controller.
NIEM0
NIEM0
Rookie
Rookie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

Back to top Go down

Post by .Wolfie-kun. Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:32 am

Yeah, I tried that level, died on the first wave of enemies. Good thing Devil Jin was the one I chose to unlock on the first stage XD

About that equip thing, they basically want you to look real stupid or you can't finish the game XD
.Wolfie-kun.
.Wolfie-kun.
10th KYU
10th KYU

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:39 am

NIEM0 wrote:I remember the incredible difficulty spike when you fight Alisa and Jin, but I made a mistake that you guys likely made as well. The treasure items you unlock in the stages contain equippable items that give you stat boosts such as health, defense, attack, etc. Note that the only items that give you stat boosts are the ones you pick up in Scenario Campaign -- items you buy won't do anything. To equip a character in SC, press Start on the map and then go to customize. Pick your lead character and then only go to Equip. Chances are that by this point in the game, you should have a lot of items. Some items give you an ability which increases the chances of Treasures falling. IF you need better items, equip that ability and then go to one of the end stages and keep fighting enemies until you get good items. Also, Alisa can be customized as well.

Oh and by the way... if you thought the fight with Jin was bad... wait until you play on a little stage called "The Nightmare Train". Don't break your controller.

Oh my God...How stupid am I...I swear I had no idea that's possible! I would kill Jin a lot sooner!
Thank you, because I didn't understand how to beat the train stage lol.

Edit: Just clicked on "customize" in scenario map and I can't figure out how to activate those boosts? Any tips?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NIEM0 Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:15 am

Admin wrote:
NIEM0 wrote:I remember the incredible difficulty spike when you fight Alisa and Jin, but I made a mistake that you guys likely made as well. The treasure items you unlock in the stages contain equippable items that give you stat boosts such as health, defense, attack, etc. Note that the only items that give you stat boosts are the ones you pick up in Scenario Campaign -- items you buy won't do anything. To equip a character in SC, press Start on the map and then go to customize. Pick your lead character and then only go to Equip. Chances are that by this point in the game, you should have a lot of items. Some items give you an ability which increases the chances of Treasures falling. IF you need better items, equip that ability and then go to one of the end stages and keep fighting enemies until you get good items. Also, Alisa can be customized as well.

Oh my God...How stupid am I...I swear I had no idea that's possible! I would kill Jin a lot sooner!
Thank you, because I didn't understand how to beat the train stage lol.

Edit: Just clicked on "customize" in scenario map and I can't figure out how to activate those boosts? Any tips?
Yeah I didn't start using the custom items until after beating Jin as well. Man.... things would have been so much easier.

Anyway, once you pick the character you want to customize, there should be options to buy and equip items. Don't bother buying anything because they don't affect your stats. Just go straight to Equip. The items here will have stat boosts that will take effect as soon as you equip them.

-You can only have up to 5 different stat boosts at one time
-You can only have one of each type of boost (you can't have two health boost items on at the same time)
-It doesn't matter how stupid your character looks. All that matters is the stats.

Don't forget to customize Alisa as well!

Chances are, you STILL might not be strong enough to take on The Nightmare Train. It really is that tough, even on Normal Mode. You may need to just keep picking up more items. You get the best items on any of the secret stages (Nightmare Train or Kigan Island), so hopefully you have an item that increases the item drop-rate. Even if you lose, you still get the items. Also, make sure that you let Alisa pick up items on her own, otherwise, she'll never get any new items... and you'll NEED her.

Before completing Nightmare Train, I'd recommend going and doing the other three secret levels first. Also, if you're having trouble, I'd recommend taking Kazuya and spamming his triple roundhouse kicks over and over again as it hits multiple enemies and most of them fail to block the whole move. Start now with him if you hadn't used him before because you'll want to get him some items as the stages get progressively harder.

-Roger Jr.'s Stage
If you haven't done this already, go to Christie's stage and then at the first fork in the road, take the RIGHT path. There should be an alien hanging around some dancers and a kangaroo. Complete the stage and then Roger's stage should be unlocked. This stage should be a breeze for you by now.

-Mokujin's Stage
Make sure the difficulty of SC is set to HARD. Then go to Leo's stage and beat it. Mokujin's stage is no unlocked. If you aren't well-equipped, it can be tough just to beat Leo's stage on Hard, so make sure you have good items. Make sure to equip the best health, defense, and attack items that you can. Elemental and freezing items really help too. When Mokujin;s stage is unlocked, I'd recommend leaving SC and then reentering to set the difficulty back to Normal -- this stage can be tough without good customization. This is a good stage to pick up powerful items and you'll probably last longer here than on Nightmare Train.

-Yoshimitsu's Stage
Go to Steve's Stage on HARD mode. In the very beginning of the level there should be a man with a straw hat. Defeat him and take his item. From here, you cann simply quit the level and Yoshi's stage will be unlocked. Do yourself a favour and turn the difficulty back down to Normal before taking on this level -- it is really hard and pretty lengthy. Luckily, once you reach Yoshi himself, you can continue right from him. This is a good stage to pick up powerful items and you'll probably last longer here than on Nightmare Train.

-Nightmare Train
Tackle this stage last and only once you're really freaking powerful. Even when you think you've beaten the last monster, more will come. You need to kill nearly 50 (I think) before Devil Jin will show up. My strategy was to take Kazuya and spam his triple roundhouse over and over again -- backing away while Alisa distracts the enemies and then jumping in and pounding them. Rinse and repeat. Whatever you do DO NOT pick up the Gatling Gun until Devil Jin appears. Once he does, quickly pick it up and position yourself so that you can shoot him directly off the stage resulting in an instant win. The quicker you do this the better as you will be quickly overwhelmed by enemies.

The only Youstube vid I found of someone completing Nightmare Train was someone using Devil Jin and spamming his laser. Of course, if you hadn't already chosen to unlock Devil Jin at the beginning of the game, you're out of luck on this one.

Once you complete these, Congrats, you completed the Scenario Campaign and you'll get two trophies (or Achievements) for it. Now as for how to get Lars and Alisa's Arena ending... I still don't know XD
NIEM0
NIEM0
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by .Wolfie-kun. Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:55 am

Lars and Alisa don't get Arena endings, Scenario Campaign is basically their story.

Thanks for all those tips though, I think I'll spam Devil Jin since I already unlocked him and I really want to get this mode completed XD
.Wolfie-kun.
.Wolfie-kun.
10th KYU
10th KYU

Back to top Go down

Post by NIEM0 Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:06 pm

.Wolfie-kun. wrote:Lars and Alisa don't get Arena endings, Scenario Campaign is basically their story.

Thanks for all those tips though, I think I'll spam Devil Jin since I already unlocked him and I really want to get this mode completed XD
No prob. These last few stages made me rage almost as much as the (currently) lag-tacular online. While I haven't actually tried the Devil Jin laser spam in SC, there is a video of someone on youtube beating Nightmare Train on Hard just by shooting the laser over and over again. Currently, it's the only video on youtube where someone actually beats the stage. XD
NIEM0
NIEM0
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:19 pm

NIEM0 wrote:
.Wolfie-kun. wrote:Lars and Alisa don't get Arena endings, Scenario Campaign is basically their story.

No prob. These last few stages made me rage almost as much as the (currently) lag-tacular online. While I haven't actually tried the Devil Jin laser spam in SC, there is a video of someone on youtube beating Nightmare Train on Hard just by shooting the laser over and over again. Currently, it's the only video on youtube where someone actually beats the stage. XD

I found few more vids of the Nightmare Train on Youtube. Try searching now and you should see them all. Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty Icon_wink
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:01 am

I really didn't have any trouble going through with Final Battle Jin. I just crouched everytime a laser was coming.

And yes, I used Jin to complete this. Cool
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:07 am

Jin was hard but not that hard I just used that pipe
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by NIEM0 Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:51 am

If you don't customize your characters (I didn't even know how until AFTER the fight with Jin), Jin can kill you with one combo. And he did. Ten times.
NIEM0
NIEM0
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:17 am

NIEM0 wrote:If you don't customize your characters (I didn't even know how until AFTER the fight with Jin), Jin can kill you with one combo. And he did. Ten times.

same here... Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty 495219
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:10 pm

I defeated Final Boss Jin with EASE he was so easy i thought i would have to fight Devil Jin after....My trick was that i found a Iron Pipe and got to CHEAP MODE!!! Alisa (second coming) took me a while until i found the Gatling Gun and then got to Cheap Mode and i was VERY lucky with Alisa First time

Was i one of the few he found out about i could customise?? I found after the fight with Miguel Smile
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:06 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:I defeated Final Boss Jin with EASE he was so easy i thought i would have to fight Devil Jin after....My trick was that i found a Iron Pipe and got to CHEAP MODE!!! Alisa (second coming) took me a while until i found the Gatling Gun and then got to Cheap Mode and i was VERY lucky with Alisa First time

Was i one of the few he found out about i could customise?? I found after the fight with Miguel Smile

One of the few I guess. Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty Icon_biggrin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NIEM0 Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:31 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:I defeated Final Boss Jin with EASE he was so easy i thought i would have to fight Devil Jin after....My trick was that i found a Iron Pipe and got to CHEAP MODE!!! Alisa (second coming) took me a while until i found the Gatling Gun and then got to Cheap Mode and i was VERY lucky with Alisa First time

I figured that since the game was so incredibly easy up until the last few stages, there was no way there'd be a way to make it any easier. Looking back now, I can't imagine ever having any trouble with any stages had I remembered to customize my characters. Really though, I'm just glad that I'll never have to play that mode ever again, except Mokujin's stage for the cash. Very Happy

Another thing with the Jin fight, I had been using Wang and spammed my ten hit combos over and over on him until he decided to do the "unblockable move that makes him invincible" that all the bosses seem to have in this mode. Of course it killed me.
NIEM0
NIEM0
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JChangDoppelganger Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:58 am

Anyone have any tips on beating Alisa ugh she spams the chainsaws I beat up the Klunkers but I still cant beat her I've been using Julia,Lili,Leo,Asuka someone help me. Sad Crying or Very sad
JChangDoppelganger
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

https://www.youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Post by jeswd Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:32 am

I cleared whole SC mode with Lili. So easy. Only Azazel was difficult. But I spammed u3+4,3,3+4 and he died. =P
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

https://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next