Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEKKEN 6 Trohpy/Achievement Guide

4 posters

Go down

TEKKEN 6 Trohpy/Achievement Guide Empty TEKKEN 6 Trohpy/Achievement Guide

Post by NIEM0 Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:31 pm

Tekken 6 has some of the easiest Trophies to unlock I've ever seen yet in any game (so long as you can stomach the Scenario Campaign). In fact, it's currently the only game in which I have the Platinum Trophy. Now I'm not much of a Trophy or Achievement kind of guy, but when it's so painfully easy to get as it is in Tekken 6, there's no reason not to go for it. And so to commemorate this event, I present to you my first ever Trophy/Achievement Guide. Keep in mind that I wrote this guide myself as I have yet to find a complete one online yet, so if somehow I goofed up here, feel free to let me know!

Note that the Playstation Trophy is on the left while the Xbox Gamerscore is listed on the right.

SCENARIO CAMPAIGN
These Trophies/Achievements are unlocked simply be progressing through the story. The game starts out relatively easy, but becomes steadily more difficult towards the final acts, so make sure you know how to equip your characters to boosts your stats. Don;t forget to customize Alisa as well! Also, keep in mind that items you acquire for any character in Scenario Campaign are usable only by that character, so if you ever want to start using another character down the road, it might be difficult to obtain powerful items.

It's crucial that you use a character with at least one spammable move that can hit multiple enemies. Examples include Kazuya with his triple kicks and Devil Jin with his laser. Unless you already unlocked one of these characters early in the game, you won't be able to get them until late in the story -- so be warned!

Learning is Fun
Bronze - 15
Simply complete the first stage in Scenario Campaign.

Friend or Foe?
Bronze - 15
Unlocked as you progress through Scenario Campaign.

Locate the Target
Bronze - 15

It's All Coming Back to Me
Bronze - 15

The Key to Victory
Bronze - 15

That's No Hero
Bronze - 15

The Destroyer Has Fallen
Bronze - 15

Showdown
Silver - 30
Win the final battle against Jin in Scenario Campaign.

Wooden Warrior
Silver - 30
This is a hidden stage in Scenario Campaign that must be completed to attain the Trophy. To unlock it, you must have already beaten Jin Kazama and obtained the "Showdown" Trophy. From here on out, every time you enter Scenario Mode, the game will ask you if you want to play on "Medium" or "Hard" difficulties. To unlock Mokujin's hidden stage, you must set the difficulty to "Hard". Now head to Leo's stage and complete it. This is easier said than done, so make sure your characters are properly equipped strength, defense, and health boosts. An elemental attack doesn't hurt either.

Once this stage is unlocked, you can feel free to go back and set the difficulty to "Medium". If you have any equippable items that increase the chances of enemies dropping Treasures, it would be a good idea to equip them here as the enemies drop some nice loot (whether that be items or money). Even if you lose this stage, you can keep coming back to grab items that will hopefully make you strong enough to complete this stage.

Eastern Explorer
Silver - 30
Another hidden stage. To unlock it, you must set the difficulty to "Hard". Now go to Steve's stage. In the very beginning of the level, there is a crate that can be smashed open to reveal a ninja that will drop a map once he is defeated. Once you pick it up, you can either complete the level, lose, or press "Pause" and exit the stage. It is recommended that you set the difficulty back to "Medium" before tackling Yoshimitsu's stage. Like Mokujin's stage, this area is great for picking up high-quality loot, so you might spend a bit of time here before you are strong enough to complete the stage.

What a Nightmare
Silver - 30
This stage is unlocked immediatly after defeating Jin and acquiring the "Showdown" Trophy. As it is arguably the most challenging stage in the entire Scenario Campaign, it's absolutely essential that you equip yourself and Alisa with the most powerful items you have. You will be tasked with defeating waves of gargoyles until Devil Jin appears. There is a gatling gun on the other end of the train, but it's recommended that you don't use it until Devil Jin appears. As soon as the level begins, try to defeat each enemy as quickly as possible to avoid being surrounded. Make sure to work together with Alisa and don't let her die. Once enough enemies are killed, Devil Jin will appear. Immediatly you should grab the gatling gun and position yourself so that you can shoot Devil Jin right off the edge of the train, flinging him out of the ring for an instant KO.

Scenario Expert
Silver - 30
In order to obtain this Trophy, you must have completed every stage in Scenario Campaign, including the secret ones. You must have ontained the "Showdown", "Eastern Explorer", and "Wooden Warrior" Trophies, in addition to completing Roger Jr.'s stage.

In case you somehow missed Roger's stage, it can be unlocked by going to Christie's stage. Early on there should be a fork in the road. Take the right path were you'll eventually run into a group of dancers with an alien. Up ahead, you'll have to fight a kangaroo before taking on Christie. Once you defeat Christie, Roger Jr.'s level will be unlocked. By this stage in the game, the level should be a breeze.

Give Your Fists a Rest
Bronze - 15
Pick up any of the three weapons in Scenario Campaign and KO an enemy with it.

Playing With Fire
Bronze - 15
Defeat 100 enemies with the flamethrower. This will probably come naturally as you play through the Campaign, but in case you somehow don't, you can play on any stage with the flamethrower over and over until you get the trophy (such as Kazuya or Raven's stages).

Heavy Artillery
Bronze - 15
Defeat 100 enemies with the gatling gun. This will probably come naturally as you play through the Campaign, but in case you somehow don't, you can play on any stage with the gatling gun over and over until you get the trophy (such as Kazuya's stage).

Brute Force
Bronze - 15
Defeat 100 enemies with the lead pipe. This will probably come naturally as you play through the Campaign, but in case you somehow don't, you can play on any stage with the lead pipe over and over until you get the trophy (such as Kazuya, Kuma, Steve, etc.).

Ready for Action
Bronze - 15
Pick up 300 health recovery items in Scenario Campaign mode.This will probably come naturally as you play through the Campaign, but in case you somehow don't, you can replay any stage and pick up every egg, chich, and chicken you see.

Treasure Amateur
Bronze - 10
Collect 50 treasures. This will probably come naturally as you play through the Campaign, but in case you somehow don't, go and replay any stage and beat enemies until they drop enough treasures. Equipping yourself (and Alisa) with any item that increases the chances of treasures appearing will speed this process considerably.

Treasure Enthusiast
Bronze - 20
Collect 100 treasures. This will probably come naturally as you play through the Campaign, but in case you somehow don't, go and replay any stage and beat enemies until they drop enough treasures. Equipping yourself (and Alisa) with any item that increases the chances of treasures appearing will speed this process considerably.

Treasure Master
Silver - 30
Collect 200 treasures. Collect 50 treasures. Go and replay any stage and beat enemies until they drop enough treasures. Equipping yourself (and Alisa) with any item that increases the chances of treasures appearing will speed this process considerably.

Item Connoisseur
Silver - 30
Obtain an item that has a ranking of "S". The best place to pick up "S" treasures are from any of the secret stages, especially The Nightmare Train. Keep defeating enemies until an "S" treasure drops -- you'll notice that the chest looks a little different than the others. Equipping yourself (and Alisa) with any item that increases the chances of treasures appearing will speed this process considerably.

Enemy Hunting Amateur
Bronze - 10
Defeat 300 enemies. This will probably come naturally as you play through the Campaign, but in case you somehow don't, go and replay any stage and beat enemies until unlock this trophy.

Enemy Hunting Enthusiast
Bronze - 20
Defeat 1000 enemies. This will probably come naturally as you play through the Campaign, but in case you somehow don't, go and replay any stage and beat enemies until unlock this trophy.

Enemy Hunting Master
Silver - 30
Defeat 2000 enemies. Go and replay any stage and beat enemies until unlock this trophy.

Alien Hunter
Bronze - 20
Defeat 10 aliens. You don't have to kill them all in one level -- just accumulate them over any stage. You can even replay the stage over and over again to kill the same alien(s). You can easily kill the alien hidden in a crate at Jack's stage by doing a shoulder tackle, but easier still is the alien with the dancers at Christie's stage.

Thirsty Fighter
Bronze - 15
Pick up 50 drink items. RIn case you don't get this naturally, go to any stage with a bunch of drink items and replay it over and over again (such as Baek's stage).

Crate Breaker
Bronze - 15
Destroy 100 crates. This should come naturally, unless you purposely avoided smashing the crates.

King of the Hill
Bronze - 20
Knock 10 enemies into the water. Either Jack or Dragunov's stage is a great place to knock enemies off the stage. You don't have to knock all ten of them off at once -- just accumulated over time.

Combo Amatuer
Bronze - 10
Perform a 10 chain combo. This is NOT the same as a ten-hit combo, but rather kill 10 enemies in a row quickly. Alisa's kills also count toward your combo. One of the easiest places to nab this trophy is Kuma's stage where the enemies are weak and plentiful.

Combo Enthusiast
Bronze - 20
Perform a 30 chain combo. This is NOT the same as a ten-hit combo, but rather kill 10 enemies in a row quickly. Alisa's kills also count toward your combo. One of the easiest places to nab this trophy is Kuma's stage where the enemies are weak and plentiful.

Combo Master
Silver - 30
Perform a 50 chain combo. This is NOT the same as a ten-hit combo, but rather kill 10 enemies in a row quickly. Alisa's kills also count toward your combo. One of the easiest places to nab this trophy is Kuma's stage where the enemies are weak and plentiful.

What's So Special About It?
Bronze - 20
Obtain the Special Flag. This item will randomly drop from a defeated enemy and you'll probably come across a good number of them.

No Key For Me
Gold - 45
On Anna's stage, you are given the choice of whether to play as NANCY or not. On your first run-through of the stage, it's recommended that you play through it as NANCY and come back later once you've got more powerful equipment, because this stage can be pretty tough.

A Friend in Need
Bronze - 15
Revive Alisa three times. This should come naturally unles Alisa has never been KOed or you never chose to revive her. If you don't already have this trohpy, go to any stage and allow Alisa to get KOed. Then run up to her and press X to revive her. You can only revive Alisa once per stage, so keep retrying the stage until you get the ahievement.

Upgraded Assistant
Bronze - 15
Complete every stage in Scenario Campaign and Alisa will level up to the higest level. You will get this trophy the at the same time as the "Scenario Expert" trophy.

ONLINE TROPHIES
Unlike many other fighting games, Tekken 6 has some of the easiest online trophies to acquire.

Moving on Up
Bronze - 20
Win at least one ranked match.

No Pressure
Bronze - 20
Win at least one non-ranked match.

Fighting Amatuer
Bronze - 10
Play 3 macthes online. It doesn't matter if it's ranked, non-ranked, or even if you win or lose.

Fighting Enthusiast
Bronze - 20
Play 10 macthes online. It doesn't matter if it's ranked, non-ranked, or even if you win or lose.

Fighting Master
Silver - 30
Play 30 macthes online. It doesn't matter if it's ranked, non-ranked, or even if you win or lose.

OTHER TROPHIES

Arcade Addict
Bronze - 15
Clear Arcade Battle. This can be done on any difficulty with any set number of rounds. Azazel can be a bit of a pain, so try picking a character with a quick, powerful, spammable move and use it over and over again. An alternate method is to pick a character with a hop-kick that will penetrate Azazel's guard, allowing you to juggle him. Because of his size, he's easier to juggle than other chracters. Be careful when he's lying on the ground, as he has a tendancy to teleport into the air and tried to fall on top of you. Even if you lose, you can continue indefenitely.

Team Toppler
Bronze - 15
Defeat 3 teams in Team Battle. You can simply make a team of 1 vs 1 and do this three times.

Survival of the Fittest
Bronze - 15
Earn 10 consecutive wins in Survival. Pick your best character and take out your enemies as fast as you can to avoid letting them hit you.

Practice Makes Perfect
Bronze - 15
Inflict a total of 1000 damage in Practice. To do this quickly, you can pick any character with a strong unblockable attack and use it again and again until this trophy is acquired.

Gallery Completionist
Gold - 45
Complete the Gallery. This is probably the most time-consuming trophy to acquire. You'll need to have all of every character's Arena Prologue, Ending, and all of the Scenario Campaign cutscenes and journals. So long as you already have the "Scenario Expert" trophy, you only need to worry about the Arena Prologue and Ending movies.

Interestingly, Arena Endings are automatically unlocked based on how long you play the game. Head over to the Gallery and check to see which ones have already been unlocked and then go to Scenario Campaign's Arena and beat it with the characters that you don't have the Ending for yet. Also, you will need the Prologues for all characters -- even the ones who's endings where automatically unlocked. Simply pick that character in the arena and then quit and their Prologue will be unlocked.

Also, don't forget that Armor King and Jin have two parts to their ending (both of them acquired by beating Arena once with them) and that Panda has a different Ending than Kuma. Also, even though Eddy and Christie have the same ending, you still need to unlock both of them.

Tekken Fanatic
Platinum - 10
Once all other Trophies have been acquired, this Trophy will be unlocked.
NIEM0
NIEM0
Rookie
Rookie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

Back to top Go down

TEKKEN 6 Trohpy/Achievement Guide Empty Re: TEKKEN 6 Trohpy/Achievement Guide

Post by Muggshotter Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:40 pm

WOHOO! I got my first Platinum Trophy, from this game! Very Happy
Though it was a lot easier to accomplish than in any other games I have. Thank you Namco. Laughing

This guide was helpful on some parts, mostly in unlocking the hidden stages.

I did have problems in all of the hidden stages(except Roger Jr. one).
Yoshimitsu stage was just hard, and not really wasn't about my customization. As I reached Yoshimitsu himself, I thought I could retry from that same spot if I fail the battle. Indeed. All that was needed was Alisa constantly attacking Yoshimitsu with me.

Mokujin stage... Heh.... Damn... Laughing Mokujin boss seems to be in love with elemental attacks(and LOTZ of variety moves), so if it starts busting at you you might as well forget it, because you might first get frozen, then shocked and probably shocked again, then whoops! You just got frozen again. How much health you have? Still enough you can win Mokujin? Give it a try.
Equipping any item that nullifies at least 85 % of elemental attacks is needed. Well, it's not really needed, but advised.

Devil Jin stage... the (already) infamous Nightmare Train....
Just how hard IS this stage?! I just kept playing the mode with my Jin and eventually got decent customize on him. I got health bar raised over 230 or something, attack increases by 40 % on Rage, probably thunder elemental customise too.... I seriously got lucky in this one. (Still using Jin)
I just kept pummeling opponents until Devil Jin appeared. I did take damage, just like Alisa, but neither of us falled - Alisa also had a second healthbar keeping her alive. Mostly abusing low attacks will make gargoyles pay, but incase of Jin Kazama, 314 is a great move, because the first two hits are high and the third is low, which they didn't really counter. His b+21 also was helpful. Throws are an absolutely "crowd control" as I like to say(yea, too much Devil May Cry), but the enemies tend to break it. If they happen to eat one, consider yourself lucky.

Now that I'm done with Scenario Campaign(Trophies), I can focus on the game itself instead of a mandatory-game-mode which probably frustrates at some point.
So...
I'll give my thanks for this guide. applause
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by NIEM0 Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Thanks Smile

This too, is my first Platinum Trophy (and likely the last). It's not often that you find a game were the easiest Achievements are the offline ones -- and natural progression, nonetheless.

I will admit that I have throw my controller more times than I can count though. XD
NIEM0
NIEM0
Rookie
Rookie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:52 pm

NIEM0 wrote:Thanks Smile

This too, is my first Platinum Trophy (and likely the last). It's not often that you find a game were the easiest Achievements are the offline ones -- and natural progression, nonetheless.
Yeah. Street Fighter IV and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift... their trophies are HARD, let me tell ya. Laughing

It might be the Nightmare Train stage which keeps people from getting the Platinum Trophy. Cool
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:39 am

I can't complete Nightmare Train Crying or Very sad
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:09 am

Trophy difficulty 2/10 one of the easiest
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:38 pm

kazamafan15 wrote:Trophy difficulty 2/10 one of the easiest

Naaah. I'd say 3/10. The Nightmare Train and beating Nancy without a cheating strategy is kinda hard. x.x
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:58 am

Be cheap against Nancy
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

Back to top Go down