Are you pro?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are you pro?

Post by TekkenLord on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:21 pm

xDDDDD Time : 05:19 am Razz I am pro, are you make your statement on why you think your pro, i think im pro because i main many chars, very good offence, defence and have been told from others : D
avatar
TekkenLord
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 58
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by TekkenLord on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:22 pm

btw this is to start fights xD So start fighting say whos better, I AM BETTER THAN YOU ALL, GOT IT!
avatar
TekkenLord
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 58
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:37 am

You sure are a pro, Dwy!
I fought you like dozens of times already, so I can tell. Razz

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:51 am

I'm moving this to general Tekken discussion...

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by Muggshotter on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:56 am

Double posts by two members... wow.


Me? Pro? I use Jin Kazama. My opponent is left with no excuse for his/her loss. OF COURSE I R PRO. xD
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Muggshotter wrote:Double posts by two members... wow.


Me? Pro? I use Jin Kazama. My opponent is left with no excuse for his/her loss. OF COURSE I R PRO. xD

That was not an actual post it was an announcement that I moved the thread.
And besides I'm the Admin Smug

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by TekkenLord on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Admin wrote:You sure are a pro, Dwy!
I fought you like dozens of times already, so I can tell. Razz

LOL Were you being sarcastic?




Scary Movie 2 : "BRENDA, WERE GONA DIE!!!!, WELL IT WOULD OF JUST BEEN YOU IF YOU WOULD JUST SHUT THE FU*K UP"
avatar
TekkenLord
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 58
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:49 pm

TekkenLord wrote:
Admin wrote:You sure are a pro, Dwy!
I fought you like dozens of times already, so I can tell. Razz

LOL Were you being sarcastic?




Scary Movie 2 : "BRENDA, WERE GONA DIE!!!!, WELL IT WOULD OF JUST BEEN YOU IF YOU WOULD JUST SHUT THE FU*K UP"

Why do you think? Smug

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by TekkenLord on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Admin wrote:
TekkenLord wrote:
Admin wrote:You sure are a pro, Dwy!
I fought you like dozens of times already, so I can tell. Razz

LOL Were you being sarcastic?




Scary Movie 2 : "BRENDA, WERE GONA DIE!!!!, WELL IT WOULD OF JUST BEEN YOU IF YOU WOULD JUST SHUT THE FU*K UP"

Why do you think? Smug

Well i can do Ninas flapping combo, only pros can do that xD
avatar
TekkenLord
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 58
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by KazuyaFreak on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:59 am

Hah! Pros? You guys? You don't even know the difference between Kings Twisty Turny and his Twisty Mac Turny!! I am not making stuff up at all!

I can do...Kings ├╝ber combo!! And and...I can use Pauls...fist attack?
avatar
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 20
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by TekkenLord on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:49 am

Grrrrr -_-
avatar
TekkenLord
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 58
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by Muggshotter on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 am

Admin wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:Double posts by two members... wow.


Me? Pro? I use Jin Kazama. My opponent is left with no excuse for his/her loss. OF COURSE I R PRO. xD

That was not an actual post it was an announcement that I moved the thread.
And besides I'm the Admin Smug
Double post is double post. Smug

xD
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by KazuyaFreak on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:00 am

Muggshotter wrote:
Admin wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:Double posts by two members... wow.


Me? Pro? I use Jin Kazama. My opponent is left with no excuse for his/her loss. OF COURSE I R PRO. xD

That was not an actual post it was an announcement that I moved the thread.
And besides I'm the Admin Smug
Double post is double post. Smug

xD

And you guys forgot to use Kazamafans rule about waiting one day before your allowed to double post.
Arrow
avatar
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 20
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by kazamafan15 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:12 am

it is better that way unless

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:12 am

Anyway, back onto the topic. I don't consider anyone to be a pro unless they have won some local competition. Wink

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by greekman on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:29 am

Admin wrote:
That was not an actual post it was an announcement that I moved the thread.
And besides I'm the Admin Smug

that stametent is badass Razz

hey jergi wassup???

i'm a pro (or i was) altough i'm rusty now my kicks are still faster then your blinking, so don't blink... never blink when fighting me Razz
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you pro?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum