Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wazzup peoplez?

5 posters

Go down

Wazzup peoplez? Empty Wazzup peoplez?

Post by Imran Kazama Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Hey, my names Imran and the main reason why i joined this site was to step up my game because i am sick and tired of gettin my a** kicked in Ultra Hard mode on Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection so i want to get better. help would be greatly appreciated
Imran Kazama
Imran Kazama
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Wazzup peoplez? Empty Re: Wazzup peoplez?

Post by kazamafan15 Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Welcome Imran to Tekkencentre hope you'll like it here.
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:34 pm

Imran Kazama wrote:Hey, my names Imran and the main reason why i joined this site was to step up my game because i am sick and tired of gettin my a** kicked in Ultra Hard mode on Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection so i want to get better. help would be greatly appreciated

The first step to getting better is buying Tekken 6!
The second step to getting better is practicing Juggles!
The third step to getting better is to practice and fight the life out of your mains!

Oh and welcome to Tekkencentre!
Where pie eats you!
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Imran Kazama Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:17 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:
Imran Kazama wrote:Hey, my names Imran and the main reason why i joined this site was to step up my game because i am sick and tired of gettin my a** kicked in Ultra Hard mode on Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection so i want to get better. help would be greatly appreciated

The third step to getting better is to practice and fight the life out of your mains!

Where pie eats you!

Thank you KazuyaFreak, thats really helpful and you know what? i finally beat Story Mode on Ultra Hard with Jin...although i feel bad coz i had to refer to CPU tactics, as in be cheap like the CPU...is that bad? coz like you hav to "fight fire with fire" right? also, the PSP's not relli made for Tekken coz when u try to do diagonal moves with either d pad or analog stick, its either too sensitive or doesnt recognize the command Neutral
Imran Kazama
Imran Kazama
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:41 am

Imran Kazama wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:

Where pie eats you!

Thank you KazuyaFreak, thats really helpful and you know what? i finally beat Story Mode on Ultra Hard with Jin...although i feel bad coz i had to refer to CPU tactics, as in be cheap like the CPU...is that bad? coz like you hav to "fight fire with fire" right? also, the PSP's not relli made for Tekken coz when u try to do diagonal moves with either d pad or analog stick, its either too sensitive or doesnt recognize the command Neutral

Welcome and of course it's not bad! When playing on Ultra Hard, opponents pretty much block everything so we have to find out what the best(cheapest) way to defeat them is. grin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Post by Imran Kazama Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Thank you Admin Jergi, i feel alot better now. im getting better at juggling and im downloading Tekken 6 soonish so i cant wait to play it. can you play infrastructure with Tekken 6?
Imran Kazama
Imran Kazama
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Welcome in Tekkencentre Smile
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum