Nancy-MI847J vs Azazel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nancy-MI847J vs Azazel

Post by iceyou88 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:34 pm

wouldn't be cool too see these guys fight Very Happy
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy-MI847J vs Azazel

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:39 pm

iceyou88 wrote:wouldn't be cool too see these guys fight Very Happy

Yes definately! Maybe it will be possible in Scenario Campaign mode, when choosing Nancy, who knows... I pprefer Azazel to Nancy, I think he has cool design and attacks. I just hope Namco won't let me down with his story... Shocked

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy-MI847J vs Azazel

Post by KazuyaFreak on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:04 pm

It would be awesome if they made a scenario mode like it changed characters and you get to choose of two characters who to be!! Like if battle one was Kuma Vs Paul you could choose Kuma or Paul and then second battle was Nina vs Anna..that could be awesome for story mode!!
avatar
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 20
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy-MI847J vs Azazel

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:32 am

KazuyaFreak wrote:It would be awesome if they made a scenario mode like it changed characters and you get to choose of two characters who to be!! Like if battle one was Kuma Vs Paul you could choose Kuma or Paul and then second battle was Nina vs Anna..that could be awesome for story mode!!

Yeah, that would be cool, but I'm afraid Namco's thinking about something else... I have a felling that they want to concentrate more on fight and animations than story, that might be the reason why story mode was removed... Neutral

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy-MI847J vs Azazel

Post by iceyou88 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Admin wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:It would be awesome if they made a scenario mode like it changed characters and you get to choose of two characters who to be!! Like if battle one was Kuma Vs Paul you could choose Kuma or Paul and then second battle was Nina vs Anna..that could be awesome for story mode!!

Yeah, that would be cool, but I'm afraid Namco's thinking about something else... I have a felling that they want to concentrate more on fight and animations than story, that might be the reason why story mode was removed... Neutral
there will be a story mode in the console versions
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy-MI847J vs Azazel

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:29 pm

iceyou88 wrote:
Admin wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:It would be awesome if they made a scenario mode like it changed characters and you get to choose of two characters who to be!! Like if battle one was Kuma Vs Paul you could choose Kuma or Paul and then second battle was Nina vs Anna..that could be awesome for story mode!!

Yeah, that would be cool, but I'm afraid Namco's thinking about something else... I have a felling that they want to concentrate more on fight and animations than story, that might be the reason why story mode was removed... Neutral
there will be a story mode in the console versions

If you mean the regular story mode from Tekken 5, then no such thing was confirmed. Story mode was replaced by Scenario Campaign mode, that's the only thing confirmed yet...But Harada never said they WON'T have the old one too, but he is also never said there will be...

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy-MI847J vs Azazel

Post by Ling_333 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:02 am

Scenario Campaign will feature in-game cutscenes and it will explain story of every characters, so I doubt there will be T5-like story mode. Crying or Very sad
avatar
Ling_333
Novice
Novice

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy-MI847J vs Azazel

Post by jeswd on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:39 am

I'd like to see this fight too! Nancy could kinda do combos to Azazel but Azazel doesn't have to do many hits to beat Nancy.
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 21
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy-MI847J vs Azazel

Post by kazuyaandmishima on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:13 am

hard to choose

kazuyaandmishima
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Location : greensboro north carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy-MI847J vs Azazel

Post by kazamafan15 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:41 am

that would be awesome

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy-MI847J vs Azazel

Post by KM_Lord on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:40 pm

Nancy is better machine than Jack - 6...

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , PreŇ°ov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy-MI847J vs Azazel

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum