Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you think Sergei Dragunov wanted devil jin for?

4 posters

Go down

what do you think Sergei Dragunov wanted devil jin for? Empty what do you think Sergei Dragunov wanted devil jin for?

Post by greekman Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:00 am

Sergei´s mission was to capture devil jin but he didn´t found him in T5 but in his ending he is using devil jin´s power to awake another entidy wonder what it is...
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

what do you think Sergei Dragunov wanted devil jin for? Empty Re: what do you think Sergei Dragunov wanted devil jin for?

Post by Admin Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:06 am

I am moving this topic to "Tekken General" section. Wink

Now to answer the topic's question...I think he wanted to extract devil gene from Jin to see it's form alone. Then he could use it for evil manners.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

what do you think Sergei Dragunov wanted devil jin for? Empty Re: what do you think Sergei Dragunov wanted devil jin for?

Post by greekman Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:09 am

thank you for the trouble.

but i don´t think so... remember russian militaries foun an ancient artefact... (like in that time tekken force found ogre) cheers
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:11 am

greekman wrote:thank you for the trouble.

but i don´t think so... remember russian militaries foun an ancient artefact... (like in that time tekken force found ogre) cheers

Well hopefully, we'll see in Tekken 6. I like Sergei, so I really want to know what was their goal with Devil Jin. Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:12 am

maybe it will be a boss in T7 who knows?
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:15 am

greekman wrote:maybe it will be a boss in T7 who knows?

You mean that creature in that tube, right? There were many rumors that the creature is Azazel...I never believed this... Neutral
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:18 am

yeah that´s right! but i don´t believe it either i think is something else maybe deeper related with the mishima bloodline Question
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by assassinNinaWilliams Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:25 am

it looked like azazel to me, but his ending is not canon right? he didnt capture devil jin. am i right?
assassinNinaWilliams
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:27 am

assassinNinaWilliams wrote:it looked like azazel to me, but his ending is not canon right? he didnt capture devil jin. am i right?

Yes, you're right! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassinNinaWilliams Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:33 am

so if dragunov captured devil jin, the creature might be azazel
assassinNinaWilliams
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:47 am

don´t think so... the unknown body was found beneath frozen soil (probably in Siberia), Azazel was trapped in a temple (i believe)

there is a lot of especulation, because in dragunov´s story mode when he faces devil jin he looks to a foto that looks like devil jin´s final transformation (see devil jin epilogue T5) so it may have some connection with the mishima´s bloodline...
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Ling_333 Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:00 am

Admin wrote:

Now to answer the topic's question...I think he wanted to extract devil gene from Jin to see it's form alone. Then he could use it for evil manners.

I kinda agree with admin, my opinion is very simillar. Wink
Ling_333
Ling_333
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum