Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old christie fan fic

+3
greekman
Admin
christiefanatic427
7 posters

Go down

Old christie fan fic Empty Old christie fan fic

Post by christiefanatic427 Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:40 pm

Chapter 1~
Lost and found

Christie looked out to the beach surrounded by lush green mountains. The clear blue sky connected with the equally blue ocean. She watched as the figure of small people played in the waves or walked along the shore. she bent over the tile wall hand to cheek as she day dreamed of her grandfather finally coming home .she looked down at her hand and lifted it up the her hair pulling a strand of her hair to shine in the light. The sun made her hair shine bright and her skin glisten a golden brown. Christie pulled back and turned leaning her back to the half wall elbows back as she tipped her head up to the sun. She couldn’t get the thought of her grandfather having to suffer in his imprisonment out of her mind. Suddenly a smile broke through her lips. The only thing that could brighten her mood popped in her mind.”I wonder where Eddy’s at. “She asked herself walking into her luxury beachside resort. She slipped on a pair of aqua fingerless gloves and walked back out into the sun making her way for the beach. After being greeted by a few of her adoring fans (the children of playa Serena) all of which asking her to show them her kicks and spins for the thousandth time, she walked over to a small hut. “Cristão psiu acima menina? >>CHRISTIE! What up girl? <<”greeted her friend Elisa who worked for the small hut giving out drinks and grilled cobobs.”Ola” she greeted back “me de un pina colada.” Elisa smiled and nodded. “Christie my love you looking like a maraca decoration with your shorts and silk shirt now.”Christie turned to the voice. Juan smiled at her knowing he did a good job at annoying her less than two seconds. “Let me tell you something. You will never get a girl “she smiled “ah Christie and you? When will you get a man?”He taunted back “when I decide I need one” she turned back to get her drink “muilto obrigada”she thanked Eliza “by the way Juan have you seen eddy?” Juan’s forehead crinkled in confusion. “no but he said he would be at your place “Christie joined him in his expression “I haven’t seen him at all –it’s been like four days since we talked “ he scratched his head. Christie looked over at Elisa and asked her the same question .she shook her head and continued making drinks. “I’ll be right back” she said making her under the palm trees on way to her home. Christie entered her home and began to look for anybody who could tell her where eddy went. She looked but no one was there. she entered her room to see if her had been there all along but he wasn’t . After looking through his training room she gave up. “Where are you Eddy” she asked quietly walking to her living room. On a glass coffee table in the center of the room was a small letter folded in half. On top of the letter it was marked for Christie. she sat down near a window and read the letter .just eight words were left for her*those responsible for my father’s death must pay .*Christie was left alone. Without her grandfather or eddy she had no one. Eddy had taken care of her while her grandfather was in prison; he even taught her capoeira saying her grandpa made him promise to. Christie’s heart sank to the pit of her stomach. What was she going to do now? She had no eddy, how was she supposed to live? It was so mysterious that eddy would leave in such a manner. It led her to imagine of horrible things that could happen to eddy, that she could possibly loose him. Her heart bounced back up when she remembered her first lesson in capoeira. Eddy had explained to her that after learning the art from her grandpa he used it in a tournament called the iron fist tournament. He explained it was the third tournament to take place and she remembered eddy talking about an upcoming tournament, the fourth in the name.”Eddy’s going to the tournament.” Not a moment was wasted; Christie was packed and had already left in a taxi to the nearest airport. Explaining her desire to go to the tournament she got information on where it was being held at front desk in tickets and information. She got on the flight and her next destination, America.

Chapter 2
Destined prelude

Christie exited the plane now on American soil. In her hands she held her two luggage’s but soon she was overwhelmed by all the male bellhops begging to help her out. After selecting one gentleman she explained that she need to find her next destination to sign up for the tournament. The bellhop’s eyes grew with anticipation “YOU are going to enter?”He asked. To his astonishment she nodded yes. “How many beautiful women are going to join??” he asked.”Excuse me?” she looked at him “oh I’m sorry it’s just .your about the tenth girl who I’ve seen pass through here looking for the gate that will take them to that tournament.”Christie calmed herself”oh I see “the man proceeded in taking her to the gate. “There you go ma’me.” Christie sat down to wait for the next plain to arrive. Her attention was grabbed by all the people sitting in her gate. All of whom were wearing curious outfits each unique. She was glad, at least she wouldn’t look to goofy or out of place in her knee high sandals, denim short shorts and silk green shirt. Now that she thought of it her other clothes were a bit more out there maybe a bit too glam. Her abbada pants were metallic looking and her top was sparkled with reflecting dots. Christie looked around at what she guessed to be the other contestants. There were about twelve at the moment. all seeming to be minding their own. Christie’s eyes fell upon a large man, very bulk with long dark hair covering the sides of his face. His eyebrows curved down and his lips crinkled into a bulldog snare. His eyes flickered to everyone around the gate and so this scared Christie into looking at everyone else. Christie covered her lips slightly as a smile broke through. (Why in the world is she wearing that?)she asked herself. The woman on front of Christie wore her long blonde hair tied in a ponytail. Her entire body was covered in a bright pink leather suite. She wore white go-go boots and gloves and pink sunglasses. (She must be sweating herself to death)the woman flipped through some magazines not seeming to be interested In any of them. Next to the woman a few seats back another girl typed away on a laptop. She didn’t seem to be much in the fighter look. She had her hair in long braided pigtails .she wore glasses denim outfit with a white shirt underneath and a necklace that held two feathers .Christie debated on weather asking her where she bought it, she liked feathery accessories. ”KONBAWA!!!!!!!”.Christie slightly jumped back as a blur of flowers jumped in her face. A petit Asian girl stood smiling at her hand up besides her face greeting her. The flowers that had flung in her face were nothing but imprinted decoration on the girls pink dress. The girl began to speak fluently and dramatically in Japanese to Christie “uh…uh I’m sorry?” Christie said confused. The girl tilted her head.”I don’t understand you” Christie said pointing to her mouth. “Ooooooooooo” the girl said “um. My nameh ise xiaoyu”she said smiling widely.”Christie set out a hand “I’m Christie.” she shook the girls hand “thiseh. Is where fighting?”She asked “Christie nodded”Ah okay “Xiaoyu sat down next to Christie. Christie looked up to catch a glimpse of the blonde watching then from under her sunglasses giving off a smirk. “All contestants boarding flight 886’ please begin gathering in a line on front of gate 12 please “sounded the intercom. Christie sat up and pulled her luggages toward the gate .xiaoyu a couple inches shorter then her followed bouncing happily behind her. The clitter clatter of the woman’s go-go boots were herd behind her .the woman took Christies round ticket and pointed toward the hall to the plane. Christie sat down near the the window on the left hand side .she looked out to the cars passing by with the red blinkers going at full speed. The day had become dark and it was twilight out. a swirl of wind made Christie look to her side “mind if I sit here?” asked a man dressed in what seemed to be some kind of martial arts outfit .he also had long hair but it was a bright red and didn’t match his dark eyebrows nor did it match his Asian look. “Um yea” she said not wanting to be rude. He wasn’t at all ugly. Infact Christie thought he was kind of cute. “The names Hwoarang”.

Chapter 3
Warm welcome

“Hi Hwoarang, I’m Christie”. He smiled and laid his head back “so you’re going into the tournament huh?” Christie nodded “I guess that’s why I’m on the plain right?” he turned his eyes to her “just starting a friendly conversation “ he said lifting his hands “sorry “ Christie looked back out the window . a couple hours past by and not once did hwoarang give is conversations a rest. Christie calculated in her head just how many times he gave her signals or implied a date. Christie looked beside hwoarangs head at a small commotion just a couple rows ahead. A rugged looking man was being very rude to one of the flight attendants. “I’m sorry sir but we have no alcohol nor are we able to distribute any if we had some in supply.” she tried to reason “BULLSHIT! I WATCHED YOU GIRLS TAKE DOWN SOME SHOTS BACK THERE I KNOW! YOU HAVE SOME! YOU’RE LUCKY YOUR NOT IN THIS COMPATITION OR I WOULD HAVE KICKED YOUR ASS A LONG TIME AGO!” the woman seemed frightened at the blonde man. He sat back down throwing his legs covered in ripped jeans over an empty chair. “sir please calm down , we can bring you some soda but please your edging the other passengers. “ another flight attendant explained “THERE A BUNCH OF PUSSY’S THEY WONT SAY ANYTHING TO ME !” the two women seemed desperate “DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?? IM PAUL! PAUL PHOENIX!” “Mr. Phoenix please” the last attendant pleaded “lower your voice “. He swung his hand up “just get me my damn soda!” The two women hustled to the back explaining their dislike for the man in hushed tone.” well that was a hoot” said Hwoarang “ a grin stretching from ear to ear. Christie stretched over her chair to look back at ling.”Hey” she said making sure ling wasn’t frightened or confused .ling looked over Christies shoulder and back “hi “she smiled .she pointed of to Paul in a questioning manner. Christie swirled a finger to her head and crossed her eyes.”Ooo” she mouthed, she slipped on her earphones and bobbed up and down to her music while texting on her phone. Christie slid back down to find hwoarang nestled near her cleavage almost about to spurt a nose bleed.”Heehee, sorry”.christie sat down quietly. After another hour the plane had finally ended and Christie waited for ling to exit with her. The two walked down with the rest of the passengers to the middle of a glass room. It looked like it belonged to a mall’s jewelry shop. From the other four sides of the room came other groups. The room was now flocking with people suspiciously looking around. “Welcome all to the entrance of the king of iron fist tournament 4,”came a female voice. Everyone looked to the top of a small stage centered in the middle of the room “for returning guests please exit to my right hand side. There you may find what you need and may proceed. if you are new combatants please wait until you receive further instructions. Christie watched as ling and hwoarang walked away with the rest of the older groups. Ling turned around and waved a short goodbye. All but two were left along with her. The bulk man she saw at the gate and a young man with fair skin. His blonde hair slicked back. He looked a professional the way he was dressed. Almost like a star. “We thank you for wishing to join our contest. We give you all a warm welcome. Through those doors you will be asked to give your personal information. If you have any information you are not willing to give you are more than welcome to keep it to yourself though we urge you to give as much information as possible. You will undergo a small series of test’s to show that you are in the best shape and health for joining the tournament. After the test’s you will receive a key to your suite and may enjoy yourself in our day spa or 24 hour buffet. All complementary. “That’s what I’m talking about baby” grunted the bulk man .the woman proceeded. “In our contest you will be transported to where ever the next match will be held. If you are not selected for the match you have a choice of either witnessing it fist hand or watching in the comforts of your suits. Matches are selected randomly and can happen anytime. So we urge you to be ready at all times. If you rather trains then relax we have our own training facilities in the back a full five stories filled to your choices of machines. Open spaces and tools to help with your training. This is also open at all hours. “The room seemed a bit tenser at this information. “We are ready for you all now.” she said showing them to the door. Christie’s heart almost exploded (I FORGOT TO SEE IF EDDY WAS HERE!!!) closed her eyes and took in a breath ( it’s okay at some point ill have to come in contact with him if he’s here right?...right?)

( i wrote this like a year or two ago , i know somethings may not be right , feel free to make fun or whatever i dont mind LOL)
christiefanatic427
christiefanatic427
10th KYU
10th KYU

Back to top Go down

Old christie fan fic Empty Re: Old christie fan fic

Post by Admin Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Excellent! Really great, I wouldn't be able to write this! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Post by christiefanatic427 Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Admin wrote:Excellent! Really great, I wouldn't be able to write this! Very Happy
really? i dont think its all that great , just somehting to put out there lol Razz
christiefanatic427
christiefanatic427
10th KYU
10th KYU

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:06 am

I really like it Wink and it's my first Christie fan fiction I ever read.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:45 am

it´s cool thumbs up for you Wink
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:37 am

It's prety good well done
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by jeswd Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:42 am

Good job!
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

https://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:45 am

No matter that it's old, it is excellent! Wink When I'll have some time, I'll post mine too.
Sarah
Sarah
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:25 am

nice!!!good work...
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor