Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : )

+3
kazamafan15
jeswd
Yiyi
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : ) Empty Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : )

Post by Yiyi Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:54 am

Greetings to all tekken players. Welcome to the "Post Your Character's Customization" thread!

Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : ) 15597792083b06cc7991b
One thing that most Tekken players find exciting about tekken is the new item customization in Tekken 6 / Tekken 6 BR! Surprised We have seen Zafina dressing up as Catwomen, Bob dressing up as The mighty Morphine Power Red Ranger, Jack 6 in his formal Office attire with ties (*gulp) or Anna williams in her Sexy Vampire Lady dress. I am sure some of us spend a lot of time in the arcade to gather golds from wins or roulette just to customize our character to look more stylish or sometimes, funny. The question now is, how does your own characters look like? If you have an Arcade card and a camera, feel free to take a screenshot and post it here for our discussion!

Simple Guides:
1. For each reply post max one character pictures only. Example if that reply post is for Miguel, please post only your miguel's screenshots. If you have a 2nd character, please make another reply post for him/her.
2. Your picture content must have your rank, Win/Lose ratio, and your customized character.
3. This thread encourage healthy ideas exchange between players on how you customized your characters and a chance to share it with us. Passionate players are upmost welcomed.

Created by:
Yiyi

Last edited by Yiyi on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Yiyi
Yiyi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : ) Empty Re: Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : )

Post by jeswd Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:38 pm

I wish I would post a picture of my Xiaoyu and Alisa... =)
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

https://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : ) Empty Re: Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : )

Post by kazamafan15 Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Alisa????
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by jeswd Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:05 pm

kazamafan15 wrote:Alisa????

Yeah?
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:07 pm

how can you post custom stuff about her?
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

Back to top Go down

Post by jeswd Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:15 pm

kazamafan15 wrote:how can you post custom stuff about her?

that's it, I CAN'T =(
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:16 pm

lol
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

Back to top Go down

Post by Yiyi Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi guys. Just to get the ball rolling, i will post a few samples. Surprised

1P - Cheerleader costume.
Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : ) Yiyi
This is my 1P costume. I am wearing a Cheerleader shirt (yellow) + Cheerleader shorts (Black & white) + Neko hairband + Cat pawn + cheerleader boots (white) and belt on the legs. x\

2P - School Uniform costume
Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : ) P1000008
This is my 2P xiaoyu's school uniform costume. As always, Neko hat, Panda puppet arm, School uniform top (Black) + School skirt (Black rabbit) + School Bag + Frameless glasses + School socks.

My favourite character is Ling Xiaoyu. I like using her because she looks cheerful and playful :p Or maybe because i just like using girl characters. Lol. When i first saw tekken 6 in Jan 2009, i was really amazed with the graphic and texture Namco Bandai has created. So i gotten myself a card. And the first character i picked was Ling. I explore Ling moves and tried to create some combos of my own. Overall, I like my character xiaoyu : )
Yiyi
Yiyi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:27 pm

Yiyi wrote:Hi guys. Just to get the ball rolling, i will post a few samples. Surprised

Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : ) Yiyi
This is my 1P costume. I am wearing a Cheerleader shirt (yellow) + Cheerleader shorts (Black & white) + Neko hairband + Cat pawn + cheerleader boots (white) and belt on the legs. x\

Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : ) P1000008
This is my 2P xiaoyu's school uniform costume. As always, Neko hat, Panda puppet arm, School uniform top (Black) + School skirt (Black rabbit) + School Bag + Frameless glasses + School socks.

My favourite character is Ling Xiaoyu. I like using her because she looks cheerful and playful :p Or maybe because i just like using girl characters. Lol. When i first saw tekken 6 in Jan 2009, i was really amazed with the graphic and texture Namco Bandai has created. So i gotten myself a card. And the first character i picked was Ling. I explore Ling moves and tried to create some combos of my own. Overall, I like my character xiaoyu : )

Very nice, thanks for sharing Yiyi! Xiaoyu
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Post by Yiyi Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:50 am

Thanks Jergi. Glad to be able to create some excitment for this site. Surprised

I have 3 more data cards of my customized characters. But i will let other post their first before i continue. Honestly, i am more interested t see other people's card rather than my own. Hope someone would post theirs here soon.
Yiyi
Yiyi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:55 am

Yiyi wrote:Thanks Jergi. Glad to be able to create some excitment for this site. Surprised

I have 3 more data cards of my customized characters. But i will let other post their first before i continue. Honestly, i am more interested t see other people's card rather than my own. Hope someone would post theirs here soon.

I see Surprised
Can I also post T5 customized characters? Because there aren't arcades in my country... Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Post by jeswd Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:02 am

^Great pictures yiyi! Well, I've seen them but still. ^^
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Yiyi Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:16 am

Admin wrote:I see Surprised
Can I also post T5 customized characters? Because there aren't arcades in my country... Sad

Sure Jergi. Lets start from Tekken 5 DR, Tekken 6, and to Tekken 6 BR. Surprised Feel free to post yours and share it with us.

@Jeswd
Thanks Jeswd. I know where you saw them before : ) But the above picture is still Tekken 6. Maybe when i upgrade my card to BR then I will post the new items customization. Looking forward to the Card Captor Sakura dressing with the mini flipping angel wings for Ling. Surprised

Last edited by Yiyi on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Yiyi
Yiyi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by jeswd Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:21 am

Yiyi wrote:
Sure Jergi. Lets start from Tekken 5 DR, Tekken 6, and to Tekken 6 BR. Surprised Feel free to post yours too ya.

@Jeswd
Thanks Jeswd. I know where you saw them before : ) But the above picture is still Tekken 6. Maybe when i upgrade my card to BR then I will post the new items customization. Looking forward to the Card Captor Sakura dressing with the mini flipping angel wings for Ling. Surprised

I will post my Tekken 5DR pictures here. Smile

I've seen matches Xiaoyu wearing them.., they look awesome!
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:57 am

Yiyi wrote:Hi guys. Just to get the ball rolling, i will post a few samples. Surprised

the first one looks cool
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

Back to top Go down

Post by Yiyi Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:13 am

Really look forward to seeing new people posting their customization. Surprised At least to continue getting the ball rolling

Does a moderator has the facility to invite members to come post here? Or do we need more members in this forum?
Yiyi
Yiyi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:20 am

Yiyi wrote:Really look forward to seeing new people posting their customization. Surprised At least to continue getting the ball rolling

Does a moderator has the facility to invite members to come post here? Or do we need more members in this forum?

oh yeah we need as many members as possible now that jergi is on vacation what better surprise then a sudden increase of members in this forum?! Smile
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Yiyi Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:30 am

Jergi should make us a moderator and we will help him to recruit members and grow the site Surprised *chuckles XD

Anyhow, i will try ask my youtube friends or tekken playmates to join if they can : )
Yiyi
Yiyi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:32 am

Yiyi wrote:Jergi should make us a moderator and we will help him to recruit members and grow the site Surprised *chuckles XD

Anyhow, i will try ask my youtube friends or tekken playmates to join if they can : )

i´m commenting on the tekken vids with a link to this forum Cool
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Yiyi Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:36 am

greekman wrote:

i´m commenting on the tekken vids with a link to this forum Cool

Great! I cant wait to see players posting their customized characters here. Everyone has their own style and will wear different things that suits their taste. That is the fun part Surprised
Yiyi
Yiyi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by iceyou88 Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:20 am

well in tekken 6 im going too put kazuya in a white tank top,blue jeans and red sneakers along with the red gloves. just how he looked in tekken 1
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Yiyi Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:57 am

Introducing my 1P Kuma!
Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : ) KUMAA

My Kuma Customization:
Salmon fish! and.... ermm thats all. [sweatdrop]
Yiyi
Yiyi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Yiyi Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:58 am

Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : ) KUMAD
I eat babies ;..;
Yiyi
Yiyi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Yiyi Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:58 am

Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : ) KUMAC
Ohh ling. Where have you been? I misses you [kaioken]
Yiyi
Yiyi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Yiyi Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:59 am

Now kids, run for your lives. Panda MiaoMiao is here -.-"
Post your character's Customization! How does your characters look like? : ) PandaE
[size=200]Rarw! [/size] [panda1]
Yiyi
Yiyi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next