tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by Melee_Sovereign on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:51 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:
Melee_Sovereign wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:Just because it doesn't have what a PS3 has doesn't mean it suck and lets just close this discussion and say they are equal..just like they are

Sorry, but not having any media player that exceeds DVD format does mean it sucks, thus, they are NOT equal.

There's no comparing Single Layer DVD(4.7GB) or Double Layer DVD(8.54GB) to a Single Layer Blu-Ray(25GB) or a Double Layer Blu-Ray(50GB). They are far from equal.

Well i said that...to end the talk so we could talk more about other stuff too..

Why end the discussion? Isn't that what forums are for?... to discuss? And what other stuff to talk about? This thread is intended for us to talk about what we're currently talking about. You, in particular, aren't required to participate in this discussion, so let the people who wanna talk about it, talk about it. I find nothing wrong with the discussion..... as long as it doesn't turn into a fanboy/girl war with slanderous cursing.
avatar
Melee_Sovereign
1st DAN
1st DAN

Posts : 276
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 27
Location : Los Angeles, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by iceyou88 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:54 am

Melee_Sovereign wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:
Melee_Sovereign wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:Just because it doesn't have what a PS3 has doesn't mean it suck and lets just close this discussion and say they are equal..just like they are

Sorry, but not having any media player that exceeds DVD format does mean it sucks, thus, they are NOT equal.

There's no comparing Single Layer DVD(4.7GB) or Double Layer DVD(8.54GB) to a Single Layer Blu-Ray(25GB) or a Double Layer Blu-Ray(50GB). They are far from equal.

Well i said that...to end the talk so we could talk more about other stuff too..

Why end the discussion? Isn't that what forums are for?... to discuss? And what other stuff to talk about? This thread is intended for us to talk about what we're currently talking about. You, in particular, aren't required to participate in this discussion, so let the people who wanna talk about it, talk about it. I find nothing wrong with the discussion..... as long as it doesn't turn into a fanboy/girl war with slanderous cursing.
hmm. . . .i like your style Cool.We all Know the ps3 wins this Generation! arnt you from youtube?
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by KazuyaFreak on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:15 am

iceyou88 wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:
kazuyaandmishima wrote:x-box is just stealing ps games so they can keep up with it. thats why regular xbox went out of buisness because of ps2. the developers of xbox 360 dont want that to happen again. ps. whens the last time u saw a new regular xbox game Suspect

A few days ago...Left 4 Dead 2
what?he means a orignal xbox 1 GAME! LEFT FOR DEAD TWO IS for xbox 360 Suspect

If i chekced the reguler Xbox games i would probaly but im not finding anything but lets not go off topic
avatar
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 21
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by kazuyaandmishima on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:05 am

thank u Smile

kazuyaandmishima
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Location : greensboro north carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by Melee_Sovereign on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:28 pm

iceyou88 wrote:
Melee_Sovereign wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:
Melee_Sovereign wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:Just because it doesn't have what a PS3 has doesn't mean it suck and lets just close this discussion and say they are equal..just like they are

Sorry, but not having any media player that exceeds DVD format does mean it sucks, thus, they are NOT equal.

There's no comparing Single Layer DVD(4.7GB) or Double Layer DVD(8.54GB) to a Single Layer Blu-Ray(25GB) or a Double Layer Blu-Ray(50GB). They are far from equal.

Well i said that...to end the talk so we could talk more about other stuff too..

Why end the discussion? Isn't that what forums are for?... to discuss? And what other stuff to talk about? This thread is intended for us to talk about what we're currently talking about. You, in particular, aren't required to participate in this discussion, so let the people who wanna talk about it, talk about it. I find nothing wrong with the discussion..... as long as it doesn't turn into a fanboy/girl war with slanderous cursing.
hmm. . . .i like your style Cool.We all Know the ps3 wins this Generation! arnt you from youtube?

Yes, I'm from youtube. Cool
avatar
Melee_Sovereign
1st DAN
1st DAN

Posts : 276
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 27
Location : Los Angeles, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by NinnaNnna on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:21 pm

I agree, but if I didn't have a ps3...then I would get it for 360. Very Happy
avatar
NinnaNnna
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by iceyou88 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:34 am

NinnaNnna wrote:I agree, but if I didn't have a ps3...then I would get it for 360. Very Happy
I think in the attitude of Namco-Bandai it sounded more loudly the money of Microsoft. The Japaneses though they have it sweats own identity they are sold very much to the American values and specially to Microsoft. If Sony wants to made competion with Microsoft, has to have their own and exclusives products and to mantain them. Sony does not owe anything to Microsoft not even to anybody. The MIcrosoft wants the total monopoly of the pc's sofware and hardware, because Intel is from a long time ago subservient at Microsoft, consoles hardware and sofware with the companies that develop the hardware and the software to them what become subservients to the interests of the Microsoft. It is what's hapennig with Namco-Bandai. A game like Tekken 6 that was developed from the ps3 hardware never it should be multiplatform. Smile
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:37 am

iceyou88 wrote:
NinnaNnna wrote:I agree, but if I didn't have a ps3...then I would get it for 360. Very Happy
I think in the attitude of Namco-Bandai it sounded more loudly the money of Microsoft. The Japaneses though they have it sweats own identity they are sold very much to the American values and specially to Microsoft. If Sony wants to made competion with Microsoft, has to have their own and exclusives products and to mantain them. Sony does not owe anything to Microsoft not even to anybody. The MIcrosoft wants the total monopoly of the pc's sofware and hardware, because Intel is from a long time ago subservient at Microsoft, consoles hardware and sofware with the companies that develop the hardware and the software to them what become subservients to the interests of the Microsoft. It is what's hapennig with Namco-Bandai. A game like Tekken 6 that was developed from the ps3 hardware never it should be multiplatform. Smile

I agree, the Tekken series were with playstation since the first game...

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by JChangDoppelganger on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:52 am

NinnaNnna wrote:I agree, but if I didn't have a ps3...then I would get it for 360. Very Happy

I would get it 4 360 too

Why does every1(almost every1) hate Tekken being on the Xbox 360(okay sure the controller,but we have sticks) It's not like Tekken has'nt been across platfroms be4 why so much hostility ,why the hate confused angry
avatar
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts : 493
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Omni-Present

http://youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by DaibijinAsuka05 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:59 am

PS3 owners need to stop hating 360. Ppl shold do more research instead of flamming a game system. If so, then they'd realize exclusives are about to be extinct. Namco recognised they would more than double their profits by making the game non exclusive. Why do you think Final Fantasy 13 is gunna non exclusive. 360 holding back ps3? Give me a break. Make sure you realize the best selling and the current champion of the Console wars as of today is a system that pales in comparison as far as what is under the hood, but is kicking both 360 and ps3's butt. The Wii of course is by far way more popular than both systems combined because there are ppl who just wanna play fun games-say screw bluray/dvd players and all the other stuff. I think P3 owners are just upset that their precious system was a year behind on the console wars starting line and they can't catch up without their so-called exclusives that don't belong on 360. But enough of this semi-negative chitter-chatter. I'm gunna get T6 just like the next guy and I'm gunna enjoy kicking butt to my custom sound tracks!!
avatar
DaibijinAsuka05
Novice
Novice

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by Melee_Sovereign on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 pm

DaibijinAsuka05 wrote:PS3 owners need to stop hating 360. Ppl shold do more research instead of flamming a game system. If so, then they'd realize exclusives are about to be extinct.
I do plenty of research. I don't know how much research you do, but you should know that as long as there are first party developers that are published by the makers of the systems them selves, then there will always be exclusives.

Saying that exclusives will be extinct is a false statement.

First party games like Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Gears of War, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Halo and so on.... will always be exclusive to their system.

Namco recognised they would more than double their profits by making the game non exclusive. Why do you think Final Fantasy 13 is gunna non exclusive. 360 holding back ps3? Give me a break.
The 360 IS holding things back! FF13 I find acceptable being multiplatform, because it's an early installment of this generation. FF13 Verses and FF14 are exclusives for a reason. Developers wanna take advantage of the PS3. They've said it them selves. If there are developers them selves saying that the 360 is holding things back, than how can people deny it? And there are developers saying that. I've done my research to find that out. By the time those two games come out, they'll both will be highly enough scaled games for their times, and the gap between those games and mutliplatform games will be VERY noticable. This kind of thing has already happened with Killzone 2.

Make sure you realize the best selling and the current champion of the Console wars as of today is a system that pales in comparison as far as what is under the hood, but is kicking both 360 and ps3's butt. The Wii of course is by far way more popular than both systems combined because there are ppl who just wanna play fun games-say screw bluray/dvd players and all the other stuff.


Do sales really matter? Guess what research shows? It shows that the Wii is the least used and the least played system despite it selling the most. It started out the cheapest and it's a casual system. There's more casual players than hardcore, and that's why it sells the most. The 360 is semi-casual. It's quite obvious because of the little gimicks they pull. Guess what system is used the most? PS3. It's a year behind the 360 and it's the most expensive. That's why it sells the least. That does NOT mean it's the worst system. Otherwise, a Farrari would be worse than a cheap mini-van.

I think P3 owners are just upset that their precious system was a year behind on the console wars starting line and they can't catch up without their so-called exclusives that don't belong on 360. But enough of this semi-negative chitter-chatter. I'm gunna get T6 just like the next guy and I'm gunna enjoy kicking butt to my custom sound tracks!!

One more time. They're upset because the 360 is holding things back, not because it can't catch up. Oh, and most 2009 games have custom soundtrack on PS3.
avatar
Melee_Sovereign
1st DAN
1st DAN

Posts : 276
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 27
Location : Los Angeles, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by iceyou88 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:00 pm

Melee_Sovereign wrote:
DaibijinAsuka05 wrote:PS3 owners need to stop hating 360. Ppl shold do more research instead of flamming a game system. If so, then they'd realize exclusives are about to be extinct.
I do plenty of research. I don't know how much research you do, but you should know that as long as there are first party developers that are published by the makers of the systems them selves, then there will always be exclusives.

Saying that exclusives will be extinct is a false statement.

First party games like Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Gears of War, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Halo and so on.... will always be exclusive to their system.

Namco recognised they would more than double their profits by making the game non exclusive. Why do you think Final Fantasy 13 is gunna non exclusive. 360 holding back ps3? Give me a break.
The 360 IS holding things back! FF13 I find acceptable being multiplatform, because it's an early installment of this generation. FF13 Verses and FF14 are exclusives for a reason. Developers wanna take advantage of the PS3. They've said it them selves. If there are developers them selves saying that the 360 is holding things back, than how can people deny it? And there are developers saying that. I've done my research to find that out. By the time those two games come out, they'll both will be highly enough scaled games for their times, and the gap between those games and mutliplatform games will be VERY noticable. This kind of thing has already happened with Killzone 2.

Make sure you realize the best selling and the current champion of the Console wars as of today is a system that pales in comparison as far as what is under the hood, but is kicking both 360 and ps3's butt. The Wii of course is by far way more popular than both systems combined because there are ppl who just wanna play fun games-say screw bluray/dvd players and all the other stuff.


Do sales really matter? Guess what research shows? It shows that the Wii is the least used and the least played system despite it selling the most. It started out the cheapest and it's a casual system. There's more casual players than hardcore, and that's why it sells the most. The 360 is semi-casual. It's quite obvious because of the little gimicks they pull. Guess what system is used the most? PS3. It's a year behind the 360 and it's the most expensive. That's why it sells the least. That does NOT mean it's the worst system. Otherwise, a Farrari would be worse than a cheap mini-van.

I think P3 owners are just upset that their precious system was a year behind on the console wars starting line and they can't catch up without their so-called exclusives that don't belong on 360. But enough of this semi-negative chitter-chatter. I'm gunna get T6 just like the next guy and I'm gunna enjoy kicking butt to my custom sound tracks!!

One more time. They're upset because the 360 is holding things back, not because it can't catch up. Oh, and most 2009 games have custom soundtrack on PS3.
thank you MW,but im still asking myself why is tekken 6 coming to the 360 ??

they dont want it, its clear they dont want it, namco needs to understand that todays generation of gamers, have a huge case of Attention defecit disorder A.K.A ADD , they dont want a fighting game so deep that they need to practice for hours and hours toget good, what they want is stupid s*** like HALO or CALL OF DUTY, where all they need to do is Run n’ GUN

they should have just stayed with the PS3, that where the FANBASE is at.

But whatever they will leanr that on thier own soon enough. if they think SCIV sold on the 360 because of the GROUND BREAKING GAMEPLAY ” SARCASM” they are wrong, it sold because they had STARWARS TAG ALONG REJECTS included. thats what made it sell.
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by iceyou88 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:04 pm

DaibijinAsuka05 wrote:PS3 owners need to stop hating 360. Ppl shold do more research instead of flamming a game system. If so, then they'd realize exclusives are about to be extinct. Namco recognised they would more than double their profits by making the game non exclusive. Why do you think Final Fantasy 13 is gunna non exclusive. 360 holding back ps3? Give me a break. Make sure you realize the best selling and the current champion of the Console wars as of today is a system that pales in comparison as far as what is under the hood, but is kicking both 360 and ps3's butt. The Wii of course is by far way more popular than both systems combined because there are ppl who just wanna play fun games-say screw bluray/dvd players and all the other stuff. I think P3 owners are just upset that their precious system was a year behind on the console wars starting line and they can't catch up without their so-called exclusives that don't belong on 360. But enough of this semi-negative chitter-chatter. I'm gunna get T6 just like the next guy and I'm gunna enjoy kicking butt to my custom sound tracks!!
LMFAO,shut the hell up!!You have no idea,how we felt when namco confimed tekken 6 on 360 its been a proven fact THAT THE 360 IS HOLDING BACK THE PS3'S DEVELOPMENT.******* namco stated it themselves!!!! Evil or Very Mad TEKKEN DOES not belong on xbox! HANDS DOWN only on playstation

Watch your language!
~Admin
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by greekman on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:10 am

Xbox sucks... ps3 rules!! (period xD)
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by KM_Lord on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:46 am

greekman wrote:Xbox sucks... ps3 rules!! (period xD)
lol!

_________________




F*** the Cola
F*** the pizza
all we need is Slivovica Very Happy


avatar
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia , Prešov

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by iceyou88 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:42 pm

greekman wrote:Xbox sucks... ps3 rules!! (period xD)
yes,it does! Very Happy
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by kazamafan15 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:52 am

greekman wrote:Xbox sucks... ps3 rules!! (period xD)
agreed lol!

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by greekman on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:54 am

lol everyone agrees with me Very Happy
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by kazamafan15 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:56 am

greekman wrote:lol everyone agrees with me Very Happy
Xbox 360 fanboys are annoying Shocked
the controller really sucks for fighting games like Tekken 6

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by greekman on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:57 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
greekman wrote:lol everyone agrees with me Very Happy
Xbox 360 fanboys are annoying Shocked
the controller really sucks for fighting games like Tekken 6

not only for fighting games... shooting games too.
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by kazamafan15 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:58 am

greekman wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
greekman wrote:lol everyone agrees with me Very Happy
Xbox 360 fanboys are annoying Shocked
the controller really sucks for fighting games like Tekken 6

not only for fighting games... shooting games too.
while they say the 360 is for shooting games
NOOO PS3 controller is classic and good for every sort of game.
almost everyone is not going too buy it on 360.

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by greekman on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:00 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
greekman wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
greekman wrote:lol everyone agrees with me Very Happy
Xbox 360 fanboys are annoying Shocked
the controller really sucks for fighting games like Tekken 6

not only for fighting games... shooting games too.
while they say the 360 is for shooting games
NOOO PS3 controller is classic and good for every sort of game.
almost everyone is not going too buy it on 360.

agree Smile
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by kazamafan15 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:02 am

greekman wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
greekman wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
greekman wrote:lol everyone agrees with me Very Happy
Xbox 360 fanboys are annoying Shocked
the controller really sucks for fighting games like Tekken 6

not only for fighting games... shooting games too.
while they say the 360 is for shooting games
NOOO PS3 controller is classic and good for every sort of game.
almost everyone is not going too buy it on 360.

agree Smile
you should say against 360 fanboys when there saying that it will sell more on the 360.
then why did RE5 sold better on PS3?
but before I am going too off topic.
Namco release the next Tekken game after Tekken 6 not for the 360 or the new one please

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:04 am

i cant imagine myself enjoying playing tekken on xbox Rolling Eyes
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by greekman on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:06 am

assassinNinaWilliams wrote:i cant imagine myself enjoying playing tekken on xbox Rolling Eyes

it´s like imagine a fighter like paul loosing to kuma... wait! that happened... lol!

just kidding i can´t imagine myself too
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: tekken 6 is not for xbox360!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum