Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Muggshotter

+6
NinnaNnna
KazuyaFreak
kazamafan15
Admin
jeswd
Muggshotter
10 posters

Go down

This is Muggshotter Empty This is Muggshotter

Post by Muggshotter Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Yo. This is Muggshotter. I'm a teenager who likes to play videogames, make sprite animations among other stuff.

I can say already that I'm not introducing myself on forums for the first time. Just got introduced myself on Capcom Europe forums, but here we go (yet) again. This is a longer post, so pick up some time, will you?!

I like to play videogames. What video games exactly, you ask. Same as if I was reading books you were to ask what kinds of books.
Fighting games are the soul of my gaming-self, but if I was playing only those, I'd be busting heads on the street. Wink
So I must be playing something else too, right? Yeah. Platformers, adventures, racing(or Karting), some RPG and a few shooters. Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Mario Karts, Diddy Kong Racing, Burnout, MotorStorm, Street Fighter, WWE SmackDown!, Super Smash Bros., Soul Calibur, Kingdom Hearts, Devil May Cry, Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda... and the list goes on. Yes, Tekken is in the list as well(look at the forum title, duh=. My gaming taste is a bit different from others, I think. Let's take Burnout-series as an example.

Burnout is a driving game, where you boost your way through and tackle other racers to wherever it's possible. I have played Burnout 2, but it didn't bring an impact on me.
Burnout 3: Takedown got into me really hard, and I haven't enjoyed any other Burnout installments than Burnout 3 after I got it. Sounds weird? Maybe, but it's just my opinion. Smile
And what about this SONIC THE HEDGEHOG on PS3 & X360? Basically 95 % people bashed the game, but I personally have enjoyed the most out of all Sonic games I've played. Also, I like The Legend of Zelda games viewed in 3rd person more than any other Zelda games. Shocked

To end this gaming section, I have(and had) plenty of consoles in my life.
Nintendo Entertainment System(NES, and yes, I still have it, without cables though), PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii. I once had a GameBoy Advance SP, but it got lost. Crying or Very sad
And no, I don't plan on getting an X360 until they get something really cool(or if I get it cheap enough).... As waiting for a game like that....

Since this is a Tekken forum, I think I should go in detail about my Tekken tastes.
Favourite Tekken - Tekken 5.0.
Favourite Male characters - Jin Kazama, Kazuya Mishima and Armor King
Favourite Female characters - Ling Xiaoyu & Asuka Kazama
Favourite Tekken song(of all time) - Tekken 5: Final Stage
Favourite Tekken stage(of all time) - Tekken 4's Arena stage

For more of me, you can go ahead and become a friend with me and hang out with me at chat rooms(only two of us, probably).

And how I got to this forum? Jeswd told me on YouTube about this. Now, don't expect me to be the most active person on this forum. I already have enough places to deal with every time I get online.

Here's my YouTube page:
Muggshotter's YouTube

I just told that I have already enough places to deal with every time I get online. That must mean you can meet me at more places than just this forum?
Well, I already gave a link to my YouTube page. I'm at Newgrounds, Wikia, Capcom Europe, Tekken Nation, SSBB Fin, PlayStation Network and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
And I'm Muggshotter in all of them, with a few exceptions, when I'm MST or Muggshoter.

My PSN: Muggshoter
If you are willing to brawl me in Super Smash Bros.Brawl, here's da friend code:
0774-7201-0682 Name: MST

End of the post, so, uh... No playing around!
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

This is Muggshotter Empty Re: This is Muggshotter

Post by jeswd Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:59 pm

HEY MUGSHOTTER!!!!! I'M SUPER GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!! Smile
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

https://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Thanks for joining Tcentre Muggshotter,
wow what a grand introduction! Enjoy your stay.
Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:01 pm

jeswd wrote:HEY MUGSHOTTER!!!!! I'M SUPER GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!! Smile

Ohh and thanks jeswd! Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:02 pm

hey welcome to Tekkencentre
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:04 pm

Admin wrote:
wow what a grand introduction!
Very Happy
Wow, people seem to like my introductions. I doubt it no more. Smile
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:05 pm

jeswd wrote:HEY MUGSHOTTER!!!!! I'M SUPER GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!! Smile
'
A typo right there... Suspect

Hmm, you seemly ARE super glad, since all the text was in caps. Surprised
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Too much caps ooo Hello and welcome Muggshotter and a VERY big introduction..
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by NinnaNnna Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Great to have you here sonny
NinnaNnna
NinnaNnna
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Welcome to the Tekkencentre!!!
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Wait your favorite characters lacks Paul =O
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Melee_Sovereign Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Welcome to Tekken Centre! Enjoy the forums! Smile
Melee_Sovereign
Melee_Sovereign
1st DAN
1st DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:17 am

KazuyaFreak wrote:Wait your favorite characters lacks Paul =O
lol, yeah. I do like him, but he's not my "top favourites". "Shut it! I'm gonna be the toughest fighter in the universe!" Smile
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:00 am

Muggshotter answer me honest...Lei or Paul?
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:18 am

KazuyaFreak wrote:Muggshotter answer me honest...Lei or Paul?

XD lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:05 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:Muggshotter answer me honest...Lei or Paul?
"Nothing like a good workout!"
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:17 am

welcome dude! i just donĀ“t like that wuss you have as an avatar (lol just kidding)
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by ShohetsuSD Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:22 am

Hi Mugshotter. Who drew that Jin picture? It's Awesome.
ShohetsuSD
ShohetsuSD
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:17 am

Alright, I don't know if anyone here knew about this, but incase you don't, I went to a Tekken 6 tournament last Saturday, which was held at DigiExpo, which is like Finland's E3 event.

The version of the game we were playing was XBox 360(yeah, iceyou88 likes) and since I had gone to the same place a day before the tournament, I managed to get some grip on X360 pads. At first I obviously was probably struggling with both stick and D-pad, but later on I got used to it, thus I was ready for the tournament.

Now you might be wondering about the prices. Well, here goes...
1st Place: Tekken 6 Arcade Stick Bundle(PS3 or X360), Ghostbusters: The Videogame(X360)
2nd Place: Tekken 6 themed jacket, Ghostbusters: The Videogame(X360)
3rd-8th Place: Tekken 6 themed t-shirt, Ghostbusters: The Videogame themed t-shirt and the game(X360)

There, gave the prices -list.

It's 10:40 AM as I arrive to the front of the building where the tournament is being held(A mass central or something...). I looked up for a guy who gave me a ticket that allowed me to go in with no entry fee. That same guy led me to the participating section and soon I was thinking about how to waste an hour before the tourney would start. Now since the game could be won only by gaining the 1st place in the tournament, I wanted to ensure I get the game, so I went to a small game store and bought Tekken 6 for absolutely cheap - 49 EUROS! That's a price new games pretty much NEVER have. Well, at least PS3 games... Anyways, after I got the game into my backpack, I went back to Tekken 6 X360 spots(there were four of those) to see people playing against each other. The time went on, and I went to get a quick look-around from the place.

The tournament's about to begin. There were 64 participants, and the matches were played this way:
- First to gain two match victories advances
- The Round Count is set to 3 and time limit 60 seconds
- Own control mappings are allowed(I didn't take advantage from this.)

There were two groups in which the games were played, and obviously I was down right in the last match on the first matches.

On later matches I show videos, and anything containing results contains "Spoiler Tag", just incase you don't happen to spoil the results before finishing watching the match(es), though the video titles probably do the spoiling for you. Oh well.

1st Match:
Alright, this is it. It begins! This match was played by standing instead of sitting a couch or sofa. =/ I quickly picked Jin Kazama, while my opponent(female, for my surprise) picked Ling Xiaoyu. The stage was Temple Grounds and I wiped that match in no time, though I WAS still having a bit problems with X360 D-pad. Well, I lost one round. Still, I advanced.

2nd Match:
The second match. I was pitted against a player, who was more fat-like or something. Or so it felt like... anyway, he picked Law, while I sticked to Jin Kazama. Stage? Electric Fountain. I had to be more defense this time, but I managed to nail those nasty juggles and soon became victorious.

3rd Match:
While still sitting on a sofa(after 2nd match), waiting for my next match-up, I was already notified about the next battle. This player had a few buddies with him, rootin' and stuff. He picked Lee Chaolan, and again, I chose Jin Kazama. The match was fairly easy to get through. The stage we picked was City After Dark.

4th Match:
Alright, already this far! Wondering who I'll face next... While I waited between matches, I looked other peoples' playings. I saw a lot of Asuka and Eddy for some reason. "Lots of scrubs, eh?"
Now, I moved to other couch(or softened bench or something, I dunno), with another huge-*** tv in front of me. For the first time in this tournament I faced a somewhat more skilled player. I first judged that when I saw his Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition FightStick. This guy picked Anna Williams. And like a friend of mine used to say: "Williams' are the worst"(and I mean, in annoying way if you know what I mean xD). The stage was Noh Theather. Damn those low sweeps! But, I got them eventually blocked and punished from it as soon as I saw the low sweeps coming.

And if I can connect this properly, he was more skilled player or something. I guess the new game indeed take it's time to learn(again). I bet he could've done better job. Still, I probably nailed it 2-0. Or 2-1. Can't remember.

5th Match:
Ooohhh boy.... I gotta win this match and I'll proceed to the Finals! AAAHH!! It's been an exciting(and pressuring)

ride so far. I no longer really had problems with X360's D-pad. Started to go more smoothly...
Here's the match:

Fighting against Steve has always been tough, and this was defiently not an exception, let me tell you.

Spoiler:

I'll show the previous match, which determines my next opponent.

Get Ready For The Next Battle!

Spoiler:

The Tournament was fun, and my very first one to be honest. I didn't expect the outcome that came from the Tournament, but it's something I can be proud of(though there were a good bunch of button mashers, luckily I didn't face one). I'm not sure if a chance for a tournament like this will ever happen again. It was fun, and a warm feeling fills the heart everytime I remember this...
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:11 am

Very Nice =D

Steve is always troublesome indeed
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:59 am

So.... I don't know if anyone (besides greekman) is interested in this, but... Here's what I got from the tournament(yea, I know, pretty late).

This is Muggshotter Pa310410

I don't know if you can see the logo clearly. I'll upload a clearer version, IF people want that.

I also got a Ghostbusters: The Video Game t-shirt, but I'm not showing it here. No, it's not that bad.
I also got a Promotion Copy of Ghostbusters: The Video Game.... for XBox 360. Yeah....
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum