The worst fighting game ever made?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by iceyou88 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:57 pm

I'd say Virtua Fighter

There is nothing fun about the Virtua Fighter games. The music Sucks. The specials are dull and crummy. The speed is slower than sluggish and the gameplay is deader than a graveyard.

The characters are clear rip offs of characters from the Street fighter and Tekken games.

Oh yes and Virtua fighter is not realistic, when I jump I dont think I slowly hover to the floor or when I knock someone over I dont think it takes them half a millenia to get up.And Virtua fighter fanboys,Your just making up excuses for Virtua Fighters slow downs and fatal flaws.

TEKKEN is NOT a rip off of Virtua Fighter.

I rest my case
Virtua fighter is a slow repetitive boring old series that has long since past its sell by date


Last edited by iceyou88 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by kazamafan15 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:04 pm

iceyou88 wrote:I'd say Virtua Fighter

There is nothing fun about the Virtua Fighter games. The music is track and droaning. The specials are dull and crummy. The speed is slower than sluggish and the gameplay is deader than a graveyard.

The characters are clear rip offs of characters from the Street fighter and Tekken games.

Oh yes and Virtua fighter is not realistic, when I jump I dont think I slowly hover to the floor or when I knock someone over I dont think it takes them half a millenia to get up. Your just making up excuses for Virtua Fighters slow downs and fatal flaws.

TEKKEN is NOT a rip off of Virtua Fighter.

I rest my case
Virtua fighter is a slow repetitive boring old series that has long since past its sell by date
Virtua fighter is ok but it lacks (alot) of characters
in my opinion DOA IS THE WORST FIGHTING GAME

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by iceyou88 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:06 pm

kazamafan15 wrote:
iceyou88 wrote:I'd say Virtua Fighter

There is nothing fun about the Virtua Fighter games. The music is track and droaning. The specials are dull and crummy. The speed is slower than sluggish and the gameplay is deader than a graveyard.

The characters are clear rip offs of characters from the Street fighter and Tekken games.

Oh yes and Virtua fighter is not realistic, when I jump I dont think I slowly hover to the floor or when I knock someone over I dont think it takes them half a millenia to get up. Your just making up excuses for Virtua Fighters slow downs and fatal flaws.

TEKKEN is NOT a rip off of Virtua Fighter.

I rest my case
Virtua fighter is a slow repetitive boring old series that has long since past its sell by date
Virtua fighter is ok but it lacks (alot) of characters
in my opinion DOA IS THE WORST FIGHTING GAME
i hate that game too!
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by jeswd on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:42 am

Are you saying it because of that guy? -___-';;
I don't like Mortal Kombat at all!
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by iceyou88 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:36 pm

jeswd wrote:Are you saying it because of that guy? -___-';;
I don't like Mortal Kombat at all!
no. . .i thought VF was the worst fighter before dealing with that guy! No
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:47 am

iceyou88 wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:
iceyou88 wrote:I'd say Virtua Fighter

There is nothing fun about the Virtua Fighter games. The music is track and droaning. The specials are dull and crummy. The speed is slower than sluggish and the gameplay is deader than a graveyard.

The characters are clear rip offs of characters from the Street fighter and Tekken games.

Oh yes and Virtua fighter is not realistic, when I jump I dont think I slowly hover to the floor or when I knock someone over I dont think it takes them half a millenia to get up. Your just making up excuses for Virtua Fighters slow downs and fatal flaws.

TEKKEN is NOT a rip off of Virtua Fighter.

I rest my case
Virtua fighter is a slow repetitive boring old series that has long since past its sell by date
Virtua fighter is ok but it lacks (alot) of characters
in my opinion DOA IS THE WORST FIGHTING GAME
i hate that game too!

This

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by greekman on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:24 am

yes DOA sucks is more sexual then fighting...
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:34 am

greekman wrote:yes DOA sucks is more sexual then fighting...

lol it's sex&fight Laughing
Anyway, I willchange the topic from "Worst fighter ever" to "Worst fighting game ever"

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by greekman on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:35 am

Admin wrote:
greekman wrote:yes DOA sucks is more sexual then fighting...

lol it's sex&fight Laughing
Anyway, I willchange the topic from "Worst fighter ever" to "Worst fighting game ever"

well noticed
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by XiaoyuFan1O1 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:00 pm

I like Virtua Fighter It okay but theres no way it can be an rip off of tekken character because Virtua Fighter came out before tekken!
avatar
XiaoyuFan1O1
1st KYU
1st KYU

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 22
Location : Tekken!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/nagisaFan1O1

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by greekman on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 am

XiaoyuFan1O1 wrote:I like Virtua Fighter It okay but theres no way it can be an rip off of tekken character because Virtua Fighter came out before tekken!

actually some say it's the other way around, that tekken is a rip off of virtua fighter... but i disagree totally, gameplay and plot were revolucionary!!
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by XiaoyuFan1O1 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:43 am

greekman wrote:
XiaoyuFan1O1 wrote:I like Virtua Fighter It okay but theres no way it can be an rip off of tekken character because Virtua Fighter came out before tekken!

actually some say it's the other way around, that tekken is a rip off of virtua fighter... but i disagree totally, gameplay and plot were revolucionary!!

i know tekken is not an rip off!!
avatar
XiaoyuFan1O1
1st KYU
1st KYU

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 22
Location : Tekken!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/nagisaFan1O1

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by greekman on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:24 am

XiaoyuFan1O1 wrote:
greekman wrote:
XiaoyuFan1O1 wrote:I like Virtua Fighter It okay but theres no way it can be an rip off of tekken character because Virtua Fighter came out before tekken!

actually some say it's the other way around, that tekken is a rip off of virtua fighter... but i disagree totally, gameplay and plot were revolucionary!!

i know tekken is not an rip off!!

and i know that you know... Razz
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by Muggshotter on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:29 am

Worst fighting game ever made? For Dead or Alive, I've only played the first one on PlayStation... Rolling Eyes

And I tried Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe on PS3... Nah.

What about Guilty Gear? hmm

Can't really say for sure. I need more experience with different fighting games and stuff.
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by Archer on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:52 am

greekman wrote:yes DOA sucks is more sexual then fighting...

That's right. Before I played DOA, I liked play with Ryu or Jann Lee that's all. I don't like Tomonobu Itagaki, and Harada is a strange guy, He smiles rarely. But to me, Tekken is the best fighting game. I played VF5, it's too slow. The fluidity is bad.
avatar
Archer
5th KYU
5th KYU

Posts : 167
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by XiaoyuFan1O1 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:30 pm

greekman wrote:
XiaoyuFan1O1 wrote:
greekman wrote:
XiaoyuFan1O1 wrote:I like Virtua Fighter It okay but theres no way it can be an rip off of tekken character because Virtua Fighter came out before tekken!

actually some say it's the other way around, that tekken is a rip off of virtua fighter... but i disagree totally, gameplay and plot were revolucionary!!

i know tekken is not an rip off!!

and i know that you know... Razz

i wasnt mad. Very Happy
avatar
XiaoyuFan1O1
1st KYU
1st KYU

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 22
Location : Tekken!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/nagisaFan1O1

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by KazuyaFreak on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:48 am

I don't like that soul calibur stole most of its characters ya know Voldo, that Mitsurugi or somethin guy, Yoshimitsu, Rock and some others!
avatar
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 21
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by Muggshotter on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:14 pm

Okay, I've decided for the worst fighting game ever made... (based on my experiences of course)

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by greekman on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:28 am

Muggshotter wrote:Okay, I've decided for the worst fighting game ever made... (based on my experiences of course)

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic

glad i never played it
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by Muggshotter on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:29 am

greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:Okay, I've decided for the worst fighting game ever made... (based on my experiences of course)

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic

glad i never played it
Good. Save your money (and common fighting game sense) from that piece of trash.
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by kazamafan15 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:32 pm

Muggshotter wrote:Okay, I've decided for the worst fighting game ever made... (based on my experiences of course)

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic
It's not that bad It's only a PSN title

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by greekman on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:02 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:Okay, I've decided for the worst fighting game ever made... (based on my experiences of course)

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic
It's not that bad It's only a PSN title

just by the name... makes me think twice before i play it... lol!
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst fighting game ever made?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum