Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Bandicoot

+4
assassinNinaWilliams
Muggshotter
jeswd
KM_Lord
8 posters

Go down

Crash Bandicoot Empty Crash Bandicoot

Post by KM_Lord Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:42 am

This is my first game on Playstation...

I love this game...

But new CB games are not good...I like classic Crash Bandicoot - Crash Bandicoot 1, Crash Bandicoot 2, Crash Bandicoot 3, Crash Team Racing - perfect game , Crash Bash, Crash Twinsanity... this games are perfect...
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Crash Bandicoot Empty Re: Crash Bandicoot

Post by jeswd Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:09 pm

My first game on PSX was CTR! It's awesome! I still love it!!!
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

https://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:11 pm

jeswd wrote:My first game on PSX was CTR! It's awesome! I still love it!!!

Yes, it´s a perfect game...I love it too!!!
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:12 am

Crash Team Racing is personally to me da best Crash game ever been. I can remember me busting my head for better Time Trial records. Laughing
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by assassinNinaWilliams Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:02 am

*sigh* i miss playing CTR, i like using coco ^^
assassinNinaWilliams
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:18 am

I like use n.tropy and cortex...
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by assassinNinaWilliams Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:33 am

have you guys play CTTR? i like using nina and crunch there ^^
assassinNinaWilliams
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by jeswd Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:17 am

assassinNinaWilliams wrote:have you guys play CTTR? i like using nina and crunch there ^^

Nope. I don't really like PS2 Crash games.
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

https://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:49 am

jeswd wrote:
assassinNinaWilliams wrote:have you guys play CTTR? i like using nina and crunch there ^^

Nope. I don't really like PS2 Crash games.

me too, but I like Twinsanity!!!Twinsanity is awesome game!!!
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:03 pm

If I nowadays play Crash Team Racing, I'll probably use Coco, in both Time Trials and regular Races.

The PS2 Crash-games weren't so good. Crash: The Wrath of Cortex and Crash Nitro Kart were fine titles. Crash Twinsanity was my first PS2 game ever, but the game was completed in two days... But when it comes to completing it on 100 %, you'll bust your head more than once.

Crash Tag Team Racing also got completed despite it was a bad Crash game. Sure, 4-Player Battle matches might go... But I never got a chance for those. Crash of the Titans and Mind Over Mutant are both fine Crash games too, though they were a bit too short or something. Luckily there's a difficulty setting. In Crash of the Titans, I never got past the Cortex battle on Hard. Rolling Eyes Yeah, they just hit hard, nothing else.

I am personally looking forward to Crash's appearence on a PlayStation 3 system, exclusive or not. How come we have avatars of Crash Bandicoot -series if we don't even have a single Crash game for PS3? Before you say, no, the PS1 Crash -classics don't count.

Another Crash-racing game would be a good thing. I like Karting-games. More Crash-Team-Racing-like with the all-mighty powersliding. In Crash Nitro Kart the CTR powersliding was present, but not as nearly as good as in CTR in my opinion.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by teentekken Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Crash Bandicoot is pretty cool! I like it.

teentekken
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:58 pm

Muggshotter wrote:If I nowadays play Crash Team Racing, I'll probably use Coco, in both Time Trials and regular Races.

The PS2 Crash-games weren't so good. Crash: The Wrath of Cortex and Crash Nitro Kart were fine titles. Crash Twinsanity was my first PS2 game ever, but the game was completed in two days... But when it comes to completing it on 100 %, you'll bust your head more than once.

Crash Tag Team Racing also got completed despite it was a bad Crash game. Sure, 4-Player Battle matches might go... But I never got a chance for those. Crash of the Titans and Mind Over Mutant are both fine Crash games too, though they were a bit too short or something. Luckily there's a difficulty setting. In Crash of the Titans, I never got past the Cortex battle on Hard. Rolling Eyes Yeah, they just hit hard, nothing else.

I am personally looking forward to Crash's appearence on a PlayStation 3 system, exclusive or not. How come we have avatars of Crash Bandicoot -series if we don't even have a single Crash game for PS3? Before you say, no, the PS1 Crash -classics don't count.

Another Crash-racing game would be a good thing. I like Karting-games. More Crash-Team-Racing-like with the all-mighty powersliding. In Crash Nitro Kart the CTR powersliding was present, but not as nearly as good as in CTR in my opinion.

Are you kidding me? Those two games were a disgrace to the series! Crash of the titans was developed by Radical Entertainment who "radically" destroyed most of the characters. Crash started to speak with gibberish, got tatoos(wtf?) and acts like a child. Cortex is not EVIL anymore, he's just a joke now. His character model looks awful, Twinsanity did the best job. The mastermind N.Gin turned into crazy, schizophrenic fool who likes to get his a33 kicked! They also destroyed the masks, Aku Aku looks like some sort of monkey and mighty Uka Uka...uhm..no comment. Coco and Nina were just fine, but the worst change ever was Tiny Tiger! What the hell did they do to this great character?? He has nothing simillar to the old Tiny from classic Crash games! That thing is not Tiny, that's some completely new character named Tiny O_O.

COTT introduced some pretty cool features in gameplay system though. Like the health meter, jacking titans...that's all nice...but where the hell are wumpas, TNT crates, Nitros? That's some classic Crash stuff which shouldn't be ever removed! The game lost its feeling, it's all about silly jokes. Nothing is serious anymore. Remember how evil Cortex was in CB1, he gave me the creeps when I was a child lol. As I said before, every character tries to be funny in every situation! Cortex farts in MOM boss fight?? That's just...funny for 8-11 years old kids.

Don't get me wrong, I have and beat both new Crash games. I have been a fan of the series for ages, but that is just sad... And you know why this happened? Radical is a company which doesn't give a crap about fans, on the other hand, Oxford Traveller's Tales were discussing every step with fans. Twinsanity took a long time to make, not "Two days". Before Twinsanity, the team was working on Crash Bandicoot Evolution for 1 year, they decided to take something from the original content and combine it with Twinsanity. There are hundred of ideas that didn't make it to the final version, they had to cut them. But atleast they added Crunch Bandicoot in the last minute to the game, just because of one fan, ONE! (TaniTiger is her name).
That's pretty nice. Crash Twinsanity was the only game after Naughty Dog era which was worth of the series.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:05 am

I have only played like 5 Crash games and one of them is Crash Of The Titans i don't look at Crash games to see much story i just see them as funny games to play and i also like the very random storyline it has in Crash Of The Titans but heck its your opinion :/
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:42 am

KazuyaFreak wrote:I have only played like 5 Crash games and one of them is Crash Of The Titans i don't look at Crash games to see much story i just see them as funny games to play and i also like the very random storyline it has in Crash Of The Titans but heck its your opinion :/

Ok you are not a Crash fan them, that's why you like it. You didn't get to know the characters better.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:38 am

Admin wrote:
Muggshotter wrote: Crash of the Titans and Mind Over Mutant are both fine Crash games too
Are you kidding me? Those two games were a disgrace to the series! Crash of the titans was developed by Radical Entertainment who "radically" destroyed most of the characters. Crash started to speak with gibberish, got tatoos(wtf?) and acts like a child.
Crash started to speak more gibberish in the Titans -series, just good to have him do that more often that just see him being quite. Tattoos... those were bad-a**. Cool Acts like a child? What? He's just a silly Crash. Battling
The problem with the games were just the lenght, nothing else were that bad. The hardest difficulty only brought 2 or 3-hit kills.... Mad

Admin wrote:They also destroyed the masks, Aku Aku looks like some sort of monkey.

Aku Aku looks like some sort of a monkey? What?! Come on! It looks more like an old mask now.

Admin wrote:The mastermind N.Gin turned into crazy, schizophrenic fool who likes to get his a33 kicked!
I always thought he was crazy....

Admin wrote:but the worst change ever was Tiny Tiger! What the hell did they do to this great character?? He has nothing simillar to the old Tiny from classic Crash games! That thing is not Tiny, that's some completely new character named Tiny O_O.

Haha, yeah. I agree you on that. Laughing

Admin wrote:Remember how evil Cortex was in CB1, he gave me the creeps when I was a child lol. The game lost its feeling, it's all about silly jokes.
Yeah, when you were a child. You're not a child anymore and Crash has mostly been directed AT children. The jokes are something the developers wanted to do for kids. The jokes weren't so appealing in the old Crashes (Tomb Wader? Laughing ) in my opinion.... Unless you had a knowledge of a god.

Admin wrote:Radical is a company which doesn't give a crap about fans, on the other hand, Oxford Traveller's Tales were discussing every step with fans. Twinsanity took a long time to make, not "Two days".
Where you got those "two days" from? It took me two days to go through Crash Twinsanity's story....

Admin wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I have and beat both new Crash games. I have been a fan of the series for ages, but that is just sad...

Crash Twinsanity was the only game after Naughty Dog era which was worth of the series.
You have been a fan of the series for ages, yet you say Crash Twinsanity was the only game after Naughty Dog era that was worth of the series? What kind of a fan are you?

Admin wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:I have only played like 5 Crash games and one of them is Crash Of The Titans i don't look at Crash games to see much story i just see them as funny games to play and i also like the very random storyline it has in Crash Of The Titans but heck its your opinion :/

Ok you are not a Crash fan then, that's why you like it. You didn't get to know the characters better.
A true fan sticks to the series, no matter what instead of changing to something like Uncharted. If KazuyaFreak isn't a Crash fan, then neither are you.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:40 am

Muggshotter wrote:
Admin wrote:
Muggshotter wrote: Crash of the Titans and Mind Over Mutant are both fine Crash games too
Are you kidding me? Those two games were a disgrace to the series! Crash of the titans was developed by Radical Entertainment who "radically" destroyed most of the characters. Crash started to speak with gibberish, got tatoos(wtf?) and acts like a child.
Crash started to speak more gibberish in the Titans -series, just good to have him do that more often that just see him being quite. Tattoos... those were bad-a**. Cool Acts like a child? What? He's just a silly Crash. Battling
The problem with the games were just the lenght, nothing else were that bad. The hardest difficulty only brought 2 or 3-hit kills.... Mad

Admin wrote:They also destroyed the masks, Aku Aku looks like some sort of monkey.

Aku Aku looks like some sort of a monkey? What?! Come on! It looks more like an old mask now.

Admin wrote:The mastermind N.Gin turned into crazy, schizophrenic fool who likes to get his a33 kicked!
I always thought he was crazy....

Admin wrote:but the worst change ever was Tiny Tiger! What the hell did they do to this great character?? He has nothing simillar to the old Tiny from classic Crash games! That thing is not Tiny, that's some completely new character named Tiny O_O.

Haha, yeah. I agree you on that. Laughing

Admin wrote:Remember how evil Cortex was in CB1, he gave me the creeps when I was a child lol. The game lost its feeling, it's all about silly jokes.
Yeah, when you were a child. You're not a child anymore and Crash has mostly been directed AT children. The jokes are something the developers wanted to do for kids. The jokes weren't so appealing in the old Crashes (Tomb Wader? Laughing ) in my opinion.... Unless you had a knowledge of a god.

Admin wrote:Radical is a company which doesn't give a crap about fans, on the other hand, Oxford Traveller's Tales were discussing every step with fans. Twinsanity took a long time to make, not "Two days".
Where you got those "two days" from? It took me two days to go through Crash Twinsanity's story....

Admin wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I have and beat both new Crash games. I have been a fan of the series for ages, but that is just sad...

Crash Twinsanity was the only game after Naughty Dog era which was worth of the series.
You have been a fan of the series for ages, yet you say Crash Twinsanity was the only game after Naughty Dog era that was worth of the series? What kind of a fan are you?

Admin wrote:

Ok you are not a Crash fan then, that's why you like it. You didn't get to know the characters better.
A true fan sticks to the series, no matter what instead of changing to something like Uncharted. If KazuyaFreak isn't a Crash fan, then neither are you.

Dude, mind that Crash was developed by 5 major companies. All of them had different plans and goals with Crash. Of course I don't have to like them all to be a fan of the series... Different company-Different game.
The fact that I liked Twinsanity doesn't mean I didn't play and enjoy the other Crash games. All were ok except for the last two. I said I got both COTT and MOM, I stayed with the series with hope it will change one day. Dude, you probably haven't noticed but 90% of Crash fans did not like the new Crash. Guess why? Those who buy the new Crash usually don't care about the old games or haven't played them, so they don't see any problems in it. I was really addicted to the series, that's why I hate the new versions. I agree some changes were necessary but come on.. So you say these 90% are not crash fans? That's pretty weird, because I love the series, know everything about every game...but Crash died after 2005.
Why do you drag Uncharted into this? Can't I be a fan of more game series? I'm pretty sure Tekken is not your only favourite franchise.

And here's the full explanation why Crash died, watch the whole vid.
(Althought you won't change your opinion, because I know you like the COTT and MOM quite much)

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:37 am

Absolutly agree with Jergi... new chrash bandicoots are piece of s***...
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:05 am

Admin wrote:
Dude, mind that Crash was developed by 5 major companies. All of them had different plans and goals with Crash. Of course I don't have to like them all to be a fan of the series... Different company-Different game.
Different company, different game, but same series. Wink

Admin wrote:
Dude, you probably haven't noticed but 90% of Crash fans did not like the new Crash. Guess why? Those who buy the new Crash usually don't care about the old games or haven't played them, so they don't see any problems in it.
So once again I belong to the few people who actually like trash. Go me.
I was interested in the new Crash in a way with jacking monsters and actually beating up people with fists. Why should I care for old games if I'm playing a new one? hmm

Admin wrote:
So you say these 90% are not crash fans?
If they can't grasp the new one, they can just go play the old Crash games for the rest of their lives and stop complaining.

Admin wrote:.Can't I be a fan of more game series?
Yes, you can be a fan of more game series if you ask me.

Admin wrote: I'm pretty sure Tekken is not your only favourite franchise.
Where'd you come up with that? Crash Bandicoot Awesome_face___HD_by_ConnorJones2610

Admin wrote:And here's the full explanation why Crash died, watch the whole vid.
(Althought you won't change your opinion, because I know you like the COTT and MOM quite much)

Hahah, this is just like the never-ending "bring-Ryan-Drummond-back-as-a-Sonic-voice-actor-because-Jason-Griffith-sucks" -trash.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:31 am

Muggshotter wrote:

Admin wrote:And here's the full explanation why Crash died, watch the whole vid.

Hahah, this is just like the never-ending "bring-Ryan-Drummond-back-as-a-Sonic-voice-actor-because-Jason-Griffith-sucks" -trash.

Yeah you are right about that and you know why? People will never change opinion on this kind of thing, either they accept the new games or not. So, let the endless flaming war continue. Idea
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:42 am

Admin wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:

Yeah you are right about that and you know why? People will never change opinion on this kind of thing, either they accept the new games or not. So, let the endless flaming war continue. Idea
Alright! Laughing
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by szemi Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:51 am

I have got COB 1,2,3 and Race. But the COB Race sometimes crush into an error.

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum