Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easiest opponents...

+4
KM_Lord
JChangDoppelganger
Admin
jeswd
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Easiest opponents... - Page 2 Empty Re: Easiest opponents...

Post by Muggshotter Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:52 am

greekman wrote:[q
Still i like more Kazuya's style then Jin's, althoug he isn't a defender at all...
I know, EWGF wins pretty much everything.

greekman wrote:[q
i also like Heihachi, but heihachi for a Mishima user needs a bit more skill, it's a bit like Hwoarang users who want to main Baek... Baek is harder then Hwoarang, but it has very good moves wich are really hard to defend (right jewsd??)
Surprised
Baek basically has more speed and less mix-ups, vice versa for Hwoarang. Baek basically just comes with the same kicks and punches over and over again and if a Baek player makes a move that blows the mind with no logical sense at all, Baek wins. But if the opponent just watches through Baek's "dancing", that's it, Baek dies. Laughing
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:34 pm

[/quote]
Baek basically just comes with the same kicks and punches over and over again and if a Baek player makes a move that blows the mind with no logical sense at all, Baek wins. But if the opponent just watches through Baek's "dancing", that's it, Baek dies. Laughing[/quote]

i do not agree totaly with that... Baek has good mix-ups and fast-hard-to-block moves, Baek needs a lot fo skill to be handled, that is why you don`t see many players who use him as a main altough i reached tekken lord title i was never that good with him... i like Hwoarang better Very Happy
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:41 pm

greekman wrote:Baek has good mix-ups and fast-hard-to-block moves, Baek needs a lot fo skill to be handled, that is why you don`t see many players who use him as a main altough i reached tekken lord title i was never that good with him...
Yeah, he might have good mix-ups, but do those really vary? Just already looking at the command list makes him look repetetive. Laughing

greekman wrote:i like Hwoarang better Very Happy
He has a lot more cool(and hard) mix-ups if you ask me. Cool
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:48 pm

well that is one of the things i like him Surprised

it is a shame he punches like a 9 year old girl... unless you use push hands... and then you do an ankle biter combo... wooo sorry i was already spacing out Laughing

well but with kicks like that who needs punches?! Surprised
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:13 pm

greekman wrote:

well but with kicks like that who needs punches?! Surprised
I do.

For getting variety to my play so I don't get pwnd by King's Kick Reversals. Idea
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Muggshotter wrote:so I don't get pwnd by King's Kick Reversals. Idea

i never got pwnd with that... hmm

but i don`t fight many King users, tell me btw wich kind of kicks does he reverse?! low, mid, high...
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:23 pm

greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:so I don't get pwnd by King's Kick Reversals. Idea
i don`t fight many King users, tell me btw wich kind of kicks does he reverse?! low, mid, high...
Hmm... Think of it like your usual Attack Reversal, but only kicks - Medium and High kicks he reverses, if memory serves.

Lili, then again, has only punch reversals, which work against the kinds of Steve and other heavily-punch-influenced characters.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Muggshotter wrote: Medium and High kicks he reverses, if memory serves.

Thanks, that means i can pull off ankle biter combos

Muggshotter wrote:Lili, then again, has only punch reversals

that i don`t have to worry about, but still i musn`t underestimate her...
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:37 pm

greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote: Medium and High kicks he reverses, if memory serves.

Thanks, that means i can pull off ankle biter combos
Don't forget the universal Low Parry. Laughing Oh, wait, did the Low Parry work to that Ankle Biter-thing? Rolling Eyes

greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:Lili, then again, has only punch reversals

that i don`t have to worry about, but still i musn`t underestimate her...
Only when there is plenty of online lag present, that's where to worry about Lili. Continuing the match or disconnecting? But wait, disconnecting during a match would mean a loss of battle points...
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:44 pm

Muggshotter wrote:
Don't forget the universal Low Parry. Laughing Oh, wait, did the Low Parry work to that Ankle Biter-thing? Rolling Eyes

normally is a bit too fast for even predict that move, plus the time you take to actually press the buttons is enough to get the hit, it sucks when i miss a bit and he doesn`t fall but then i do the crescent... how`s it called...? damn i forgot... i think is moon right?! ... the crescent moon kick and he`s on the ground ready to get pwnd. basically unless it is a noob who spams that move, or for a lucky guess you predict that i`m going to do that , the hit normally connects
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:50 pm

greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:

normally is a bit too fast for even predict that move, plus the time you take to actually press the buttons is enough to get the hit, it sucks when i miss a bit and he doesn`t fall but then i do the crescent... how`s it called...? damn i forgot... i think is moon right?!
But still, I sometimes happen to block Heihachi's/Devil Jin's/Kazuya's f-*df*4 by just lucking the low block. What if I parried that one... Idea
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:54 pm

Muggshotter wrote: What if I parried that one... Idea

i could say i was F*****... it is a straight way for you to beat the hell out of me, but if we`re guessing moves what if i connect JFSR close to a wall...?
Idea
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:00 pm

greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote: What if I parried that one... Idea

i could say i was F*****... it is a straight way for you to beat the hell out of me
Huh? Hmm... Already blocking their f-*df+4 makes Kazuya/Devil Jin/Heihachi go screwed... Mmm... Punishment. Tasty. HYESZ! Cool

greekman wrote: but if we`re guessing moves what if i connect JFSR close to a wall...? Idea
That.

I don't wanna know.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:06 pm

greekman wrote: but if we`re guessing moves what if i connect JFSR close to a wall...? Idea

Muggshotter wrote:That.

I don't wanna know.

loool Laughing

you mean not interested or kinda afraid?! Teasing*
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:10 pm

greekman wrote:

Muggshotter wrote:That.

I don't wanna know.

loool Laughing

you mean not interested or kinda afraid?! Teasing*
Interested I am not, for reason I am not a Hwoarang user(and who could do a JFSR).

I am afraid because I don't know what kind of wall-shoop-da-whoop you are able to pull off.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Muggshotter wrote:Interested I am not, for reason I am not a Hwoarang user(and who could do a JFSR).

I am afraid because I don't know what kind of wall-shoop-da-whoop you are able to pull off.

i`ll tell you something... i don`t use JFSR much because it`s like 50/50 chance for me to get it right, i am offensive but not dumb enough to try moves wich i am not that familiar with...

and i`m afraid since you`re a mishima user, of that pain in the a** EWGF, it`s a very powerfull move wich i MUST avoid
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:30 pm

greekman wrote:
i`ll tell you something... i don`t use JFSR much because it`s like 50/50 chance for me to get it right, i am offensive but not dumb enough to try moves wich i am not that familiar with...
Huh? Well then... Twisted Evil

greekman wrote:
and i`m afraid since you`re a mishima user, of that pain in the a** EWGF, it`s a very powerfull move wich i MUST avoid
I'm not really a Mishima user... A Kazama user.
Jin's EWHF is what you should avoid. Laughing Just duck under the Hook fist and you're ready to continue. Cool
But it doesn't launch... except during Soul Omen state...(the Normal Hook Fist launches too, I suppose) But still, it pushes you back a lot, even on block. If it hits, even better.

But sure, I can use Kazuya too. And Armor King. And Yoshimitsu. And, uh... Bruce. And...............
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Easiest:

Dragunov
Kazuya
Law
Lee
Xiaoyu
Baek
Hwoarang
Heihachi
Wang
Kuma
Nina
Asuka
Eddy

Hardest:

Lei
Bruce
Bryan
Steve
Marduk
King
Jin
Ganryu
Jack-5
Anna
Archer
Archer
5th KYU
5th KYU

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:43 am

Muggshotter wrote:[But sure, I can use Kazuya too. And Armor King. And Yoshimitsu. And, uh... Bruce. And...............

And i use Feng, Kazuya, Raven, Baek etc Surprised

now i'm a bit rusty with Feng, but after Hwoarang he is my best character, the dude is soo freakin strong and he has damn quick attacks and combos i don't understand howcome so many people hate him... Neutral
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:11 am

greekman wrote:
now i'm a bit rusty with Feng, but after Hwoarang he is my best character, the dude is soo freakin strong and he has damn quick attacks and combos i don't understand howcome so many people hate him... Neutral
Feng is an excellent turtling character, which means he doesn't really have your average 7-hit combos. Feng's defence is definetly his offense. Just look at the command list. Smile Many people probably hate him just because he strikes hard, but good Feng players, who are great at turtling, turtle(defend) obviously. This often leads people to frustration when "HE BLOCX ALL DA TIME!!11". Laughing
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:37 am

Muggshotter wrote:
greekman wrote:
Feng is an excellent turtling character, which means he doesn't really have your average 7-hit combos. Feng's defence is definetly his offense. Just look at the command list. Smile Many people probably hate him just because he strikes hard, but good Feng players, who are great at turtling, turtle(defend) obviously. This often leads people to frustration when "HE BLOCX ALL DA TIME!!11". Laughing

yeah he is even a better defender then Jin, he has an "attack reversal" wich is badass, actually it's odd because i'm very offensive with Hwoarang but i'm really good defender with Feng, and it's true a lot of his attacks are actually defense moves the dude is like a fortress, but even so he strikes like a God ("God fist style" Laughing )

now i'm trying to main Raven... that dude kicks a** Very Happy
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:32 pm

greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
greekman wrote:

yeah he is even a better defender then Jin, he has an "attack reversal" wich is badass, actually it's odd because i'm very offensive with Hwoarang but i'm really good defender with Feng, and it's true a lot of his attacks are actually defense moves the dude is like a fortress, but even so he strikes like a God ("God fist style" Laughing )
Jin has Parry, which is something (most of) people won't even notice. Jin parries an attack, the enemy won't probably notice it until he gets Jin's 2 4 combo right in the face. Laughing Feng's (or anyone's for that matter) Attack Reversal is guaranteed damage when getting it done. Or wait a second, this is where chicken(!) comes in.... Rolling Eyes Feng also has this command f+3+4, when an enemy attack connects it, all hell breaks loose. Twisted Evil

greekman wrote:
now i'm trying to main Raven... that dude kicks a** Very Happy
I used to play as Raven in Tekken 5, but in DR, for some reason I lost the interest in playing with Raven. I don't know what the heck happened to him, but I just don't feel like playing as him in DR. At all.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:23 am

Muggshotter wrote:I used to play as Raven in Tekken 5, but in DR, for some reason I lost the interest in playing with Raven. I don't know what the heck happened to him, but I just don't feel like playing as him in DR. At all.

still he is an interesting character

Changing subject: I've seen a couple of matches between you and jewsd, you're very good with Jin (lol it figures) but i never saw you using Devil Jin... Why? hmm
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:28 am

greekman wrote:
Changing subject: I've seen a couple of matches between you and jewsd, you're very good with Jin (lol it figures) but i never saw you using Devil Jin... Why? hmm
Huh? I bet Jeswd has uploaded a video of me using Devil Jin.... Hmm, it's just that I have the worst possible online luck(mostly when recording), and using Devil Jin brings it out the bad luck inside me in online play. I do use him offline, but not just often enough to main him.

I usually suck when I record. Not only the online lag is pressuring, but the recording input lag as well. Combine these two and your opponent can have free wins - Jeswd beat me about 6 times in a row(with Lili -_-) when I was recording our more recent matches before I got to actually win something. Sometimes I did some desperate stuff (Hwoarang's uf+343, anyone?). And have I mentioned the tiny little piece of trash screen I'm watching when I'm recording? It's the only way for me to see what the heck I'm doing while recording. No wonder I got fed up on recording online matches.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:43 am

Muggshotter wrote:
greekman wrote:
Huh? I bet Jeswd has uploaded a video of me using Devil Jin.... Hmm, it's just that I have the worst possible online luck(mostly when recording), and using Devil Jin brings it out the bad luck inside me in online play. I do use him offline, but not just often enough to main him.

I usually suck when I record. Not only the online lag is pressuring, but the recording input lag as well. Combine these two and your opponent can have free wins - Jeswd beat me about 6 times in a row(with Lili -_-) when I was recording our more recent matches before I got to actually win something. Sometimes I did some desperate stuff (Hwoarang's uf+343, anyone?). And have I mentioned the tiny little piece of trash screen I'm watching when I'm recording? It's the only way for me to see what the heck I'm doing while recording. No wonder I got fed up on recording online matches.

yeah it's pressuring, oh and yes i remember that Hunting Hawk you pulled i was like: WTF he wasn't so well positioned he will miss the last... oh already missed!

but you're not a bad Hwoarang player, he needs more patience and creativity, here's a hint, if you perform a launcher (JFSR would be perfect for this) if your quick enough to change to right stance and perform a backlash you'll give a great deal of damage, plus you can dash to your opponent and if you do this all correctly (easyer if he hits the wall and you're closer to him) you can use an ankle biter combo (in that split second moment whe he starts to get up but still can't block) then you watch his life bar and see you almost won Surprised
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum