Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King VS Marduk

4 posters

Go down

King VS Marduk Empty King VS Marduk

Post by KM_Lord Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:16 pm

What you think which of these two fighters is better???
Marduk made his first debut in Tekken 4 and his rival was King...King hated Marduk, because Marduk killed Armour King...But today, they are fighting partners and they're trying to detect new Armour King's identity...

Marduk is winner for me...he is my favourite character but I also like King...

King VS Marduk 4010
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

King VS Marduk Empty Re: King VS Marduk

Post by Admin Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:32 pm

I choose King, my second favourite character. There are too many cool things about him, it would be too long to write it here! Smile
Marduk's ok.

King VS Marduk King-tekken
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:48 pm

I like King too...Before when Marduk debuted in Tekken 4 King was my favourite character...
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:26 pm

King is AWESOME hes easy to use powerfull...and he has the TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!! Marduk can't defeat a Tombstone Piledriver!!! Not even a Reverse DDT but Marduk is pretty powerfull but i still think even Rey Mysterio could beat him...
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:35 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:King is AWESOME hes easy to use powerfull...and he has the TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!! Marduk can't defeat a Tombstone Piledriver!!! Not even a Reverse DDT but Marduk is pretty powerfull but i still think even Rey Mysterio could beat him...

I think King is not easy to use because, to be a great King player, you must know many throws.... For me it is better to use Marduk...
King is a wrestler and Marduk Vale tudo fighter...That´s a two different styles...
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:36 pm

KM_Lord wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:King is AWESOME hes easy to use powerfull...and he has the TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!! Marduk can't defeat a Tombstone Piledriver!!! Not even a Reverse DDT but Marduk is pretty powerfull but i still think even Rey Mysterio could beat him...

I think King is not easy to use because if you would be a great King player, you must know many throws.... For me is better to use Marduk...
King is a wrestler and Marduk Vale tudo fighter...That´s a two different styles...

Yeah its Bloody HARD TO MAKE THE DAMN TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER it looks easy as hell just down and then forward and both punch buttons but noooo King never seems to do it!! Admin can you ever pull out a Tombstone Piledriver?

Last edited by KazuyaFreak on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Watch your language:))
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Admin Jergi is a proffesional King player...I think he know it...
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:43 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:

I think King is not easy to use because if you would be a great King player, you must know many throws.... For me is better to use Marduk...

Yeah its F*****G HARD TO MAKE THE DAMN TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER it looks easy as hell just down and then forward and both punch buttons but noooo King never seems to do it!! Admin can you ever pull out a Tombstone Piledriver?

I didn't find the piledriver hard. However, I sometimes have problems with his standing heel hold combo and for some reasom I can't do the giant swing throw when I'm fighting on CPU's side. Do you know what I mean? Shocked
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Admin wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:

Yeah its F*****G HARD TO MAKE THE DAMN TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER it looks easy as hell just down and then forward and both punch buttons but noooo King never seems to do it!! Admin can you ever pull out a Tombstone Piledriver?

I didn't find the piledriver hard. However, I sometimes have problems with his standing heel hold combo and for some reasom I can't do the giant swing throw when I'm fighting on CPU's side. Do you know what I mean? Shocked

Its not the normal piledriver...Its the TOMBSTONE piledriver...Two diffrent attacks Smile
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:49 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:
Admin wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:

Its not the normal piledriver...Its the TOMBSTONE piledriver...Two diffrent attacks Smile

You got wrong command for Tombstone piledriver, maybe that's why you are doing it bad. It is b+d, f+2
I meant Tombstone piledriver in my previous post too.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:50 pm

....What does that mean i don' understand the internet words for Tekken and now im watching Raw so im not gonna reply right away!!
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:53 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:....What does that mean i don' understand the internet words for Tekken and now im watching Raw so im not gonna reply right away!!

The normal piledriver is : down,down+forward,forward +square
The tombstone piledriver is: down+back,forward+triangle

Do you now understand? Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NinnaNnna Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:14 am

I like King more...I already said my opinion on Marduk in least favourites topic...Sorry KM! Sad
NinnaNnna
NinnaNnna
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:24 am

NinnaNnna wrote:I like King more...I already said my opinion on Marduk in least favourites topic...Sorry KM! Sad

Its okay...
I know you don´t like gorillas and neandertals...Anna rulez... lol!
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by NinnaNnna Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:36 am

KM_Lord wrote:
NinnaNnna wrote:I like King more...I already said my opinion on Marduk in least favourites topic...Sorry KM! Sad

Its okay...

Wow, you like Anna??! You never said it! It's a nice surprise. If I can ask, why do you like her? Question
NinnaNnna
NinnaNnna
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:47 am

NinnaNnna wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:

Its okay...

Wow, you like Anna??! You never said it! It's a nice surprise. If I can ask, why do you like her? Question

Yes I like these sisters... Actually I like more Anna...I like her clohtes, I like her style and endings...,and when she defeated Lee in T5...I would like to be a good Anna player...
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down