Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PSP IS JUST NOT MADE FOR FIGHTING GAMES!

+8
greekman
jeswd
Whoarang142
Melee_Sovereign
KazuyaFreak
kazamafan15
KM_Lord
iceyou88
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

THE PSP IS JUST NOT MADE FOR FIGHTING GAMES! - Page 3 Empty Re: THE PSP IS JUST NOT MADE FOR FIGHTING GAMES!

Post by iceyou88 Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Muggshotter wrote:I have got to play a newer model of a PSP(no, not the PSP Go, probably Slim & Lite), and I gotta admit, the D-Pad is a LOT better than in the original PSP model. I could easily play Tekken DR and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max with it. Smile
i got the fatt one Sad i might pic up a slim after i get tekken 6 for the psp Sad
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

THE PSP IS JUST NOT MADE FOR FIGHTING GAMES! - Page 3 Empty Re: THE PSP IS JUST NOT MADE FOR FIGHTING GAMES!

Post by greekman Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:19 am

Muggshotter wrote:I have got to play a newer model of a PSP(no, not the PSP Go, probably Slim & Lite), and I gotta admit, the D-Pad is a LOT better than in the original PSP model. I could easily play Tekken DR and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max with it. Smile

i have that one is really good, it's a lot better to play tekken with it then the previous models, still i think that the psp D-pad is a bit... troublesome sometimes, for my very first time i failed doing the "sky rocket" with Hwoarang... i'm soo ashamed Embarassed
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:45 am

greekman wrote:for my very first time i failed doing the "sky rocket" with Hwoarang... i'm soo ashamed Embarassed
Don't worry, sometimes I try to do that "Sky-Rocket-motion" too fast with the Mishimas(and Jin) for EWGF, thus ending up to be df+2. Smile
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:18 am

Muggshotter wrote:
greekman wrote:for my very first time i failed doing the "sky rocket" with Hwoarang... i'm soo ashamed Embarassed
Don't worry, sometimes I try to do that "Sky-Rocket-motion" too fast with the Mishimas(and Jin) for EWGF, thus ending up to be df+2. Smile

yeah but if i wanna be better then aori-man (one of the best Hwoarang users ever!!) i can't do those mistakes, sigh* i guess i'll never be as good as aori-man, Freesia or karatsu

but i'll try hard!! i can juggle really good, but i need to sharpen my defense skills my goal in tekken is to be called the best Hwoarang user ever!! Twisted Evil
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3