Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEKKEN 4 SUCKED

+11
Melee_Sovereign
greekman
assassinNinaWilliams
Old_Furious Man
Tekkencool
KM_Lord
Admin
kazamafan15
jeswd
KazuyaFreak
iceyou88
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TEKKEN 4 SUCKED - Page 2 Empty Re: TEKKEN 4 SUCKED

Post by greekman Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:43 am

Muggshotter wrote:
From what I've read, Tekken 4 was slow as hell, and some combos found to be inescapable, and the slow gameplay forced high level players to poke too much.

you do not know how many times i almost threw the playstation out of the window because of the slow gameplay... i HATE slow gameplay, and Hwoarang combos were a bit crappy that time... for me it was the worst tekken for its time
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:34 pm

greekman wrote:
i HATE slow gameplay, and Hwoarang combos were a bit crappy that time... for me it was the worst tekken for its time
I personally didn't really care whether it was slow or not. I was just some... 10-year old kid back then. And... yeah. I don't consider this game slow if I can play it in 60 hz mode.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:31 am

Muggshotter wrote:
greekman wrote:
i HATE slow gameplay, and Hwoarang combos were a bit crappy that time... for me it was the worst tekken for its time
I personally didn't really care whether it was slow or not. I was just some... 10-year old kid back then. And... yeah. I don't consider this game slow if I can play it in 60 hz mode.

then i'll give you another reason, after tekken tag, tekken 4 had so few characters it pissed me off i was like: "Damn..."

At least it was nice to see Kazuya's return, or else i would have played only with Hwoarang (That time i was only good with Hwoarang or Kazuya)
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:36 am

greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:I personally didn't really care whether it was slow or not. I was just some... 10-year old kid back then. And... yeah. I don't consider this game slow if I can play it in 60 hz mode.

then i'll give you another reason, after tekken tag, tekken 4 had so few characters it pissed me off i was like: "Damn..."

At least it was nice to see Kazuya's return, or else i would have played only with Hwoarang (That time i was only good with Hwoarang or Kazuya)
I saw Tekken 4 before Tekken Tag. Well, okay. I saw a few screenshots of Tekken Tag in an old PlayStation magazine(still have it), but it didn't show the character select screen.

Tekken 4 basically got rid of "clone characters", where the kinds of Michelle, Anna, Armor King among others got removed. And yes, most Tekken 2 characters got "revamped", so to speak for Tekken 5. Tekken 4 introduced wall combos, or 3D environments overall. On Tekken 5, Namco knew what they had to do next. I'm just wondering where Jack-4 left. Laughing
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:49 am

greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
greekman wrote:

hmm that is a good reason Cool
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny_B Sun May 02, 2010 5:22 am

Believe it or not, Tekken 4 is my favourite in the series. And that was when I started to luv Nina! Surprised
Jenny_B
Jenny_B
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Sun May 02, 2010 7:22 am

Jenny_B wrote:Believe it or not, Tekken 4 is my favourite in the series. And that was when I started to luv Nina! Surprised
was Tekken 4 your first Tekken?
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Sat May 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Muggshotter wrote:
greekman wrote:

I love the days of being just a little kid who loves games. Very Happy Now I think about games. I wish I could play games like back when I was 8.
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 30, 2010 12:50 am

KazuyaFreak wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
greekman wrote:

I love the days of being just a little kid who loves games. Very Happy Now I think about games. I wish I could play games like back when I was 8.

I kinda feel the same way. I can't enjoy games as much as before.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Post by Lili Dragunova Sun May 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Tekken 4 wasn't great, but it didn't suck.
Lili Dragunova
Lili Dragunova
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:20 am

Admin wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
greekman wrote:

I kinda feel the same way. I can't enjoy games as much as before.
Neither can I, at least not after the hype has worn off.
Then it's all about skill and getting satisfaction from getting better at the game. Yeah. It is actually satisfying.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2