Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

+7
kazamafan15
greekman
jeswd
NinnaNnna
Admin
KM_Lord
Spike
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think who has the most complicated combos? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by Muggshotter Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Jared Kazama wrote: I'll have to wait for 6 to find out but which should I go 360 or PS3? I can pre-order em now I'm gonna get the special edition but IDK which console to go for any suggestions?
All you have to do is to compare the 360 controllers and PS3 controllers and you'll find out what controller feels more comfortable for Tekken playing. Try out some "moves" with X360 controller and PS3 controller, it helps to compare. Smile
Also, if you want to pay for online play, then go ahead and grab a 360 version. If not, you know PS3 version's for you if you want to stick online.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

What do you think who has the most complicated combos? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think who has the most complicated combos?

Post by Jared Kazama Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:57 am

Cool thanx for the advice i'll keep it in mind though I will most likely end up ordering both versions lolz anyhow yeah Online is good but I don't HAVE to have it of course it would be fun ^^
Jared Kazama
Jared Kazama
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2