Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amusement park lover:Ling Xiaoyu

+11
Shooshkabob
assassinNinaWilliams
Chaolondog111
Xiaoyu Kazama
Muggshotter
kazamafan15
JChangDoppelganger
greekman
Chalondog11
jeswd
XiaoyuFan1O1
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Amusement park lover:Ling Xiaoyu - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amusement park lover:Ling Xiaoyu

Post by szemi Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:40 am

You aren't amazed if i make a video or something,but if somebody else make a Tekken 6 costumize: WOW! Shocked It's cute! and etc. You don't say it if i make something!!(Don't need to say,but please i made special Xiaoyu things.)

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Back to top Go down

The Amusement park lover:Ling Xiaoyu - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amusement park lover:Ling Xiaoyu

Post by KazuyaFreak Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:30 am

szemi wrote:You aren't amazed if i make a video or something,but if somebody else make a Tekken 6 costumize: WOW! Shocked It's cute! and etc. You don't say it if i make something!!(Don't need to say,but please i made special Xiaoyu things.)

Alot of people make videoes. It's the graphics that make them look cute. Don't worry, we love your videoes.
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by szemi Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:05 pm

That's great.
Otherwise i uploaded 2 Tekken Tag video: One is yours KazuyaFreak: Kuma + Paul. Wink

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoyuFan1O1 Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:54 pm

szemi wrote:You aren't amazed if i make a video or something,but if somebody else make a Tekken 6 costumize: WOW! Shocked It's cute! and etc. You don't say it if i make something!!(Don't need to say,but please i made special Xiaoyu things.)

But I like everything you make Neutral I only said that because I never seen a xiaoyu customization like that before..Sorry if I made you feel bad D: and plus I dont care if graphics are bad or not,I mean I still play Chrono Cross, Mega Man Legends and those are pretty old.. Neutral
XiaoyuFan1O1
XiaoyuFan1O1
1st KYU
1st KYU

https://www.youtube.com/user/nagisaFan1O1

Back to top Go down

Post by szemi Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:00 am

Then: THANKS A LOT BUDDY!! Smile Smile
Now i understand you. Very Happy

And yes they are old. But Tekken is the best thing in my life.
Plus buddy,i'll make automatically Xiaoyu costumes for you. Wink What do u say? Very Happy - A lots of costume by me. Smile

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:22 am

XiaoyuFan1O1 wrote:
But I like everything you make Neutral I only said that because I never seen a xiaoyu customization like that before..Sorry if I made you feel bad D: and plus I dont care if graphics are bad or not,I mean I still play Chrono Cross, Mega Man Legends and those are pretty old.. Neutral

You play Chrono Cross?
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoyuFan1O1 Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:09 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:
XiaoyuFan1O1 wrote:

You play Chrono Cross?

Yea...but dont you guys think we are getting off topic so lets get back to Xiaoyu fanclub now =D
XiaoyuFan1O1
XiaoyuFan1O1
1st KYU
1st KYU

https://www.youtube.com/user/nagisaFan1O1

Back to top Go down

Post by szemi Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:03 am

Yes,as she says.

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by szemi Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:35 am

Here's my Xiaoyu costume from Tekken 4. Enjoy!