Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Admins are soo cool....honestly

+4
iceyou88
jeswd
assassinNinaWilliams
rA-261
8 posters

Go down

most annoyingly over-powered characters.....

The Admins are soo cool....honestly I_vote_lcap29%The Admins are soo cool....honestly I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
The Admins are soo cool....honestly I_vote_lcap0%The Admins are soo cool....honestly I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Admins are soo cool....honestly I_vote_lcap29%The Admins are soo cool....honestly I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
The Admins are soo cool....honestly I_vote_lcap42%The Admins are soo cool....honestly I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

The Admins are soo cool....honestly Empty The Admins are soo cool....honestly

Post by rA-261 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:37 am

The administrators need not to be improved....they respond ASAP with reasonable replys....

Good Luck to ya'll....

owh and...Tekken 6 on the PSP is gonna kickass
rA-261
rA-261
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

The Admins are soo cool....honestly Empty Re: The Admins are soo cool....honestly

Post by assassinNinaWilliams Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:39 am

its Lars ALEXANDERSSON!
assassinNinaWilliams
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

The Admins are soo cool....honestly Empty Re: The Admins are soo cool....honestly

Post by rA-261 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:42 am

Alexanderson is a mouthfull of letters
rA-261
rA-261
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by jeswd Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:42 am

I think Lars. Videos I've seen shows that he is too overpowered.
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

https://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Post by iceyou88 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:06 am

I SAY LARS!

He's extremely fast!!

*But maybe*

Because of the new hardware namco gets too work with.And It maybe affects the development of the new characters.Lars isnt the only one WHO is overpowered! alisa is extremely overpowered too! she's very fast and her combos are more powerful then lili's.
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:09 am

iceyou88 wrote:
Lars isnt the only one WHO is overpowered! alisa is extremely overpowered too! she's very fast and her combos are more powerful then lili's.
Lars moves fast, but what if his moves leave him wide open?
Katsuhiro Harada stated in one (yet) another interview that the staff made Alisa to be easy to use. That's more than just alarming. *Points at the Online Play mode* And Lars was made for Tekken veterans to get a "fresh" feeling from the series. Well, uh... Maybe.... maybe....
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by JChangDoppelganger Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:44 am

believe it or not Zafina is overpowered She may move a little Slow but her moves do definite Damage
JChangDoppelganger
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

https://www.youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:50 am

JChangDoppelganger wrote:believe it or not Zafina is overpowered She may move a little Slow but her moves do definite Damage

Zafina?? You got to be kidding me! She has the most unsafe moves and winning a single match is a pain in...you know what!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Zafina?? You got to be kidding me! She has the most unsafe moves and winning a single match is a pain in...you know what!
Which means, she is great for beating bots. Razz

Or I don't know. Maybe she is just one of those discover-their-true-potential-with-skill characters, which take a loooonnnggg time to master.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by jeswd Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:27 am

Muggshotter wrote:
Admin wrote:

Or I don't know. Maybe she is just one of those discover-their-true-potential-with-skill characters, which take a loooonnnggg time to master.

I find her easy to use. I know many of her combos which aren't so hard and she has great moves that are powerful!
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

https://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:50 am

jeswd wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
Admin wrote:

I find her easy to use. I know many of her combos which aren't so hard and she has great moves that are powerful!

She is in the bottom of every tier-list, which means she might be easy to master but she has more disadvantages compared to other characters.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:04 am

jeswd wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
Admin wrote:

Judging from your post I assume you HAVE played the game for more than one month...? Suspect
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:55 pm

Muggshotter wrote:
jeswd wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
Admin wrote:

Judging from your post I assume you HAVE played the game for more than one month...? Suspect

but i agree with Jergi!! Zafina has a long recovery time, and a lot oh her moves are unsafe, the only advantage is becuase of her peculiar style she is a bit unpredictable but you can learn her movements... Still i think Alisa is the more overpowered
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:23 pm

greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
jeswd wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
Admin wrote:

but i agree with Jergi!! Zafina has a long recovery time, and a lot oh her moves are unsafe, the only advantage is becuase of her peculiar style she is a bit unpredictable but you can learn her movements... Still i think Alisa is the more overpowered

Yes, Alisa is way stronger than Zafina. Along with Lars, they're the most powerful newbies of Tekken 6. Bob was toned down in BR, fortunately...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Admin wrote:
greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
jeswd wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yes, Alisa is way stronger than Zafina. Along with Lars, they're the most powerful newbies of Tekken 6. Bob was toned down in BR, fortunately...

Yess!! Bob was soo strong and fast!! i mean c'mon he is soo big (fat) nad still he is fast like hell, I've seen matches with Alisa that it looked like a slaughter, she is too strong, but you gotta love Lars style and speed, i'll definetly going to main him!!
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:40 pm

greekman wrote:
Admin wrote:
greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
jeswd wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yess!! Bob was soo strong and fast!! i mean c'mon he is soo big (fat) nad still he is fast like hell, I've seen matches with Alisa that it looked like a slaughter, she is too strong, but you gotta love Lars style and speed, i'll definetly going to main him!!

I'm going to main Zafina and Lars. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:43 pm

I'll main Kuma with his new style to fight against you jergi^

looooool xD
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by JChangDoppelganger Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm so gonna main Zafina and Leo Yahoo Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy: Very Happy Very Happy: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy: Very Happy Very Happy against you Jergi
JChangDoppelganger
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

https://www.youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down