Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tekken 6's loading times will shorten by installing 4 GBs of Game Data

4 posters

Go down

Tekken 6's loading times will shorten by installing 4 GBs of Game Data Empty Tekken 6's loading times will shorten by installing 4 GBs of Game Data

Post by Muggshotter Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:05 am

So, as most of PlayStation 3 users know, you may need to install certain game data in order to cut loading times and such. Installing game data is mandatory to some games like Devil May Cry 4 or Metal Gear Solid 4. Some games don't have the installation of game data at all, as they might work on just their own.

But Tekken 6 will have a possibility to cut down loading times from 15 seconds to few seconds by installing 4 giga bytes of game data. Please do it, so online play loading times won't get so big! Smile

Here's the link. It's not in english, and I hope someone can understand it. Is it Deutsch?
Click here for the newsflash.

But... how do I know this if I can't understand the source's language? I originally found this information on a Finnish gaming website, KonsoliFIN. Click here for the link to KonsoliFIN's variation, where I found this information.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Tekken 6's loading times will shorten by installing 4 GBs of Game Data Empty Re: Tekken 6's loading times will shorten by installing 4 GBs of Game Data

Post by jeswd Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:27 am

I saw a video which was German and the loading time was under than 1 second.
jeswd
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

https://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Tekken 6's loading times will shorten by installing 4 GBs of Game Data Empty Re: Tekken 6's loading times will shorten by installing 4 GBs of Game Data

Post by Muggshotter Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:33 am

jeswd wrote:I saw a video which was German and the loading time was under than 1 second.
You saw? What? What? What? What?

OMG! I'm soo installing the game data(as if I wasn't already planning to do it)!!!1
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by iceyou88 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Muggshotter wrote:
jeswd wrote:I saw a video which was German and the loading time was under than 1 second.
You saw? What? What? What? What?

OMG! I'm soo installing the game data(as if I wasn't already planning to do it)!!!1

Markman of sd tekken said that the loading times will be shorter but not faster then the xbox 360 version. . .
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:23 am

4gb is a little much for just installing and faster times nah i use my memory wise
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:09 pm

kazamafan15 wrote:4gb is a little much for just installing and faster times nah i use my memory wise
Yeah... but Devil May Cry 4 had 5 GBs for faster loading times... and it was mandatory. pale

iceyou88 wrote:
Markman of sd tekken said that the loading times will be shorter but not faster then the xbox 360 version. . .
What? X360 version's gonna beat PS3 version despite (might) having a 2-Disc set? Idea
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by iceyou88 Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Muggshotter wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:4gb is a little much for just installing and faster times nah i use my memory wise
Yeah... but Devil May Cry 4 had 5 GBs for faster loading times... and it was mandatory. pale

iceyou88 wrote:
What? X360 version's gonna beat PS3 version despite (might) having a 2-Disc set? Idea
Dont worry the ps3 version has slightly better graphics anyway. . .
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:12 pm

iceyou88 wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:

iceyou88 wrote:
But... "slightly better grapichs" aren't everything.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by iceyou88 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Muggshotter wrote:
iceyou88 wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:

iceyou88 wrote:

Alittle lesson for you!

The ps3 only reads slower because it allows more data too be read on the disc which results in less glitches and bugs. Unlike the 360 games were the console reads the disc faster. . .but Gets glitches and bugs. A prime example of this is GRAND THEFT AUTO 4.
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:39 am

iceyou88 wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:

Alittle lesson for you!

The ps3 only reads slower because it allows more data too be read on the disc which results in less glitches and bugs.
Yea, I knew about Blu-Ray disc having lotz of space(literally). Wink

iceyou88 wrote:
Unlike the 360 games were the console reads the disc faster. . .but Gets glitches and bugs. A prime example of this is GRAND THEFT AUTO 4.
But I swear a few games(SONIC THE HEDGEHOG probably most notable) have slooowwww doowwwnnn. Question It was for PS3 as well. I guess the developers couldn't grasp PS3's techs just yet on that time.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by iceyou88 Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:34 pm

Muggshotter wrote:
iceyou88 wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:

Alittle lesson for you!

The ps3 only reads slower because it allows more data too be read on the disc which results in less glitches and bugs.
Yea, I knew about Blu-Ray disc having lotz of space(literally). Wink

iceyou88 wrote:
Unlike the 360 games were the console reads the disc faster. . .but Gets glitches and bugs. A prime example of this is GRAND THEFT AUTO 4.
But I swear a few games(SONIC THE HEDGEHOG probably most notable) have slooowwww doowwwnnn. Question It was for PS3 as well. I guess the developers couldn't grasp PS3's techs just yet on that time.

YEP
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum