Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some (exciting) stuff for a weekend....

2 posters

Go down

Some (exciting) stuff for a weekend.... Empty Some (exciting) stuff for a weekend....

Post by Muggshotter Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:57 am

I couldn't come up for a good title enough to explain this topic in a nutshell, but here we go.

This thing is actually regarding Tekken 6. I'll also explain why I won't be getting this game anytime soon(probably).

(I've been talking about this things with jeswd all the time. Laughing )
Starting from today(Friday) to Sunday, we have a DigiExpo. It's like Finland's E3 gaming event or something. There's gonna be a Tekken 6 tournament, and there is a chance to win a copy of the game, or even better, the Arcade Stick bundle! Surprised
This will be my first actual Tournament, to be honest. The version we'll be playing at the tournament is XBox 360 version. Now, obviously I have never played a single match of Tekken with a X360 pad, so I'm not sure how I can stack up against people. Though the control stick is a lot better than PS3's in terms of traction or something(much less to push on X360 pad), thus making it better for fighting games on an analog stick. The D-Pad is also something I must try for a round. People can also bring their XBox arcade sticks with them, but not only I don't have one, but I suck at using an Arcade stick. So X360 pad, bring me Tekken 6... home...!

The maximum number of participants is 32, which is quite a number. Everyone will play against each other once and two people with most victories advance, I suppose.
With four spots of Tekken 6 playin', we are supposed to get all this done, except for the finals, which will be played on a bit bigger stage.

I've been warming up on this after I first read about this tournament. My aim is to bring a copy of Tekken 6(hopefully the PS3 version) home, because otherwise I have to wait two weeks and a few days to get the game. Rolling Eyes

But I'm going to DigiExpo already today with my class, so I'll get a brief taste about the place, so I can get prepared for the actual showdown. Hopefully Tekken 6's already there, so I can get some practice and new moves done.

I'll also give my "hands-on" thoughts about the game by the end of this week, and for greekman I'll try get some Hwoarang analysis. Wink jeswd will be getting this game today, so I don't really need to investigate Alisa... for now. Some(or most?) of you have already got the game, so maybe greekman may be the only one I'll be giving some fav character analysis. Smile greekman, think this as a gift or something, unless you have already watched dozens of Hwoarang T6 vids. I'll try my best to get to play with Hwoarang and bring some here. Very Happy I'll also try get something on the film with a camera, so... look forward to that. Hopefully I'll manage to get some. Smile

It's all or nothing! Wait, let me fix that...

It's Tekken 6 or two more weeks of wait! JHGJVF
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Some (exciting) stuff for a weekend.... Empty Re: Some (exciting) stuff for a weekend....

Post by greekman Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:20 am

Thanks a lot dude, i look forward to read your analysis Very Happy
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Some (exciting) stuff for a weekend.... Empty Re: Some (exciting) stuff for a weekend....

Post by Muggshotter Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:41 am

greekman wrote:Thanks a lot dude, i look forward to read your analysis Very Happy
Well, I have Tekken 6... I haven't played as Hwoarang much, but I want to say this... (Hopefully you don't know this before I say this Laughing )

Do d/f+3-f+4. The second one(f+4) is BACKLASH!!! Shocked CRAZY STUFF!

I'll try get some analysis done for you.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:08 am

Wow nice Thanks Very Happy
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down