Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty

+9
jeswd
JChangDoppelganger
KazuyaFreak
kazamafan15
Muggshotter
NIEM0
.Wolfie-kun.
XiaoyuFan1O1
Admin
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty - Page 2 Empty Re: Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty

Post by KM_Lord Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:02 pm

JChangDoppelganger wrote:Anyone have any tips on beating Alisa ugh she spams the chainsaws I beat up the Klunkers but I still cant beat her I've been using Julia,Lili,Leo,Asuka someone help me. Sad Crying or Very sad

I use Kazuya and beat this cheap and annoying Alisa...Try to fight only with Alisa.
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty - Page 2 Empty Re: Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty

Post by Marco331 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:26 am

yeah alisa in scenario pretty annoying!
Marco331
Marco331
10th KYU
10th KYU

Back to top Go down

Post by Lili Dragunova Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:53 pm

Admin wrote:Ok I have just finished the Scenario Campaign mode and it took me probably more than 20 times to beat Jin (last fight). I think it was ridiculously hard and annoying! Jin was so cheap that even with 10% of health, he could kill you and your partner with just three hits. Another annoying thing of the battle are his lasers. If you get hit, you will probably die in few seconds and moreover your partner Raven never ducks under the laser...so that's pretty much it.

Any opinions?

I know how you feel! I just beat Scenario Mode for the first time this morning and damn was Jin annoying. They made him crazy OP. Even Azazel didn't give me that much trouble. He only got me once because me and Raven were half dead already when the fight started.
Lili Dragunova
Lili Dragunova
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:59 pm

Lili Dragunova wrote:
Admin wrote:Ok I have just finished the Scenario Campaign mode and it took me probably more than 20 times to beat Jin (last fight). I think it was ridiculously hard and annoying! Jin was so cheap that even with 10% of health, he could kill you and your partner with just three hits. Another annoying thing of the battle are his lasers. If you get hit, you will probably die in few seconds and moreover your partner Raven never ducks under the laser...so that's pretty much it.

Any opinions?

I know how you feel! I just beat Scenario Mode for the first time this morning and damn was Jin annoying. They made him crazy OP. Even Azazel didn't give me that much trouble. He only got me once because me and Raven were half dead already when the fight started.

Yeah Azazel was even easier than in "Vs" modes lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Scenario Campaign Final boss difficulty - Page 2 Empty nightmare train

Post by AngryToySoldiers Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:48 am

Everyone is talking about this unreal stage where devil Jin is unlocked, but when I STARTED he was available instead of Jin. I'd rather use Jin though... Does anyone have any idea why this happened y how I can get Jin?

AngryToySoldiers
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:54 pm

AngryToySoldiers wrote:Everyone is talking about this unreal stage where devil Jin is unlocked, but when I STARTED he was available instead of Jin. I'd rather use Jin though... Does anyone have any idea why this happened y how I can get Jin?
after the Tutorial stage you get to choose one character (You chose Devil Jin)
you'll need to complete more area's to unlock Jin.
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2