Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Strategy Page?

5 posters

Go down

Character Strategy Page? Empty Character Strategy Page?

Post by Kwzy Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:38 pm

I think we should have a page where like, you name all 40 characters (or 39 if you dont count mokujin) and there should be a link to it. And then we should post like strategies and like tournaments and stuff. I think it would be really fun. Example: Character Strategies--->Lili Rochefort---> Then the topic.
I would really appreciate it if you add this.
Kwzy
Kwzy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Character Strategy Page? Empty Re: Character Strategy Page?

Post by BreakingBruce Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:33 am

This is discussed in the fan clubs section, look at my BRUCE topic there's a lot of sweet combos.
BreakingBruce
BreakingBruce
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:00 am

We rarely use the fan clubs like this. I will remember to do that. You can also post videoes of other peoples strategies, so others can learn.
Great idea Kwzy.
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Some people think fanclubs can fill the tank for this, but I have always been rubbing the wrong way by fueling what Kwzy made this topic for.

I believe I have made a similiar topic to this one a long time ago here...

I mean, fanclubs generally contain (over) praise for that certain character. A few gameplay tips ("Jin's EWHF is 14f long" or "Paul's Somersault is uselesslolololololol") here and there just won't do it.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:57 am

Muggshotter wrote:Some people think fanclubs can fill the tank for this, but I have always been rubbing the wrong way by fueling what Kwzy made this topic for.

I believe I have made a similiar topic to this one a long time ago here...

I mean, fanclubs generally contain (over) praise for that certain character. A few gameplay tips ("Jin's EWHF is 14f long" or "Paul's Somersault is uselesslolololololol") here and there just won't do it.

i agree with muggshot and besides in the fanclubs there are videos showing combos and stuff, strategies?? that difers from player to player, i'm good with Hwoarang because i like his mixups and juggles and JFSR is a blast. My fighting strategy?? that... see for ya self buahahaha Twisted Evil
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:20 am

Muggshotter wrote:("Jin's EWHF is 14f long" or "Paul's Somersault is uselesslolololololol") here and there just won't do it.

It's not useless. :[ It's just...hard to hit..and damages yourself...like Yoshimitsus harakiri thingy?
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:07 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:("Jin's EWHF is 14f long" or "Paul's Somersault is uselesslolololololol") here and there just won't do it.

It's not useless. :[ It's just...hard to hit..and damages yourself...like Yoshimitsus harakiri thingy?
Just using it as a bad example. Laughing

But while you do Yoshimitsu's Harakiri, you at least approach your opponent and lose no health if the move connects and KO's the opponent in the process. And it's a deadly unblockable when used against a wall.

Paul's Somersault has near negative range, so you basically have to run into it for the move to connect. It's also quite predictable and since it puts Paul to Supercharge mode... you'd be better off with a Deathfist instead.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:21 pm

Muggshotter wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:

Just using it as a bad example. Laughing

But while you do Yoshimitsu's Harakiri, you at least approach your opponent and lose no health if the move connects and KO's the opponent in the process. And it's a deadly unblockable when used against a wall.

Paul's Somersault has near negative range, so you basically have to run into it for the move to connect. It's also quite predictable and since it puts Paul to Supercharge mode... you'd be better off with a Deathfist instead.

I know. I know. Not about Yoshi's ( alien ) Harakiri attack but about the Paul's somersault just being a reference to Tekken 2(3?) and just for giggles. It's still pretty fan to execute to make fun of your opponent. And use against your newbish friends.
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 am

speaking of yoshimitsu^ now he's even harder to play it ffs xD

greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down