Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If tekken would go against mortal kombat, who would win?

+6
KM_Lord
Pungatara123
Admin
greekman
KazuyaFreak
Devil Master
10 posters

Go down

If tekken would go against mortal kombat, who would win? Empty If tekken would go against mortal kombat, who would win?

Post by Devil Master Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:43 pm

I think mortal kombat.
Devil Master
Devil Master
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

If tekken would go against mortal kombat, who would win? Empty Re: If tekken would go against mortal kombat, who would win?

Post by KazuyaFreak Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:19 am

If Mortal Kombat is apparently on par with FREAKING DC UNIVERSE!!!!!
Then I don't think Tekken stands a chance.
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

If tekken would go against mortal kombat, who would win? Empty Re: If tekken would go against mortal kombat, who would win?

Post by Devil Master Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:32 pm

I finally agree with you man.
Devil Master
Devil Master
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:25 am

i never enjoyed mortal combat
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Master Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:47 pm

greekman wrote:i never enjoyed mortal combat

What?!? How do you not like mortal kombat?
Devil Master
Devil Master
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:18 am

Devil Master wrote:

well i just don't :/
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Master Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:10 pm

greekman wrote:
Devil Master wrote:

well i just don't :/
Mortal Kombat is just like tekken, but with other stuff like gore and fatalities. Rip peoples heads off for gods sake, dammit!!
Devil Master
Devil Master
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:52 am

Well I like both series, but Tekken fighters wouldn't stand a chance lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Master Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Admin wrote:Well I like both series, but Tekken fighters wouldn't stand a chance lol.
True that, now how long do I have to wait for a damn reply to be a mod.?
Devil Master
Devil Master
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:56 am

Devil Master wrote:
Admin wrote:Well I like both series, but Tekken fighters wouldn't stand a chance lol.
True that, now how long do I have to wait for a damn reply to be a mod.?

I'm not mod and I can give you a simple answer to that.
"We don't need anymore mods".
Yeah. I know.
Oh. And comparing Mortal Kombat to Tekken in a real fight, is like comparing the Dragonball Universe to the Naruto Universe in a real fight. Guess which ones gonna win.

Though. This is my opinion. If the Mortal Kombat series fights the Tekken series in a battle of whose games are the best. I woulds say it's more like to compare...The Dragonball Anime/Manga to the Naruto Anime/Manga.
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Master Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:28 pm

I didn't ask you for the mod. s***. But ya, mortal kombat is badass!
Devil Master
Devil Master
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Devil Master wrote:I didn't ask you for the mod. s***. But ya, mortal kombat is badass!

Oh. I meant to say that the Tekken games are better. Sorry if that came out wrong.
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:28 am

To make myself clear, most of the Tekken characters are real people unlike in MK which has Gods, immortals, demons, beasts, Ice ninjas, acid freaks and sorcerers. So it's kinda obvious who would win, BUT...
A Tekken Vs MK cross-over would never work due to the huge difference of these series. It's like comparing LittleBigPlanet with Resident Evil.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Master Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Admin wrote:To make myself clear, most of the Tekken characters are real people unlike in MK which has Gods, immortals, demons, beasts, Ice ninjas, acid freaks and sorcerers. So it's kinda obvious who would win, BUT...
A Tekken Vs MK cross-over would never work due to the huge difference of these series. It's like comparing LittleBigPlanet with Resident Evil.
Oh damn, never thought of that.
Devil Master
Devil Master
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

If tekken would go against mortal kombat, who would win? Empty If tekken went against mortal kombat who would win

Post by Pungatara123 Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 pm

50 % each
so 50 50

Pungatara123
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:05 am

I like MK but Tekken is better and more favorite than MK... MK characters are good I like Scorpion but gameplay, moves, comandlist are poor.
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 am

Virtua Fighter would be better
MK characters would win 99% for sure
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by JChangDoppelganger Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:03 am

I don't know. Sonya seems weak compared to Julia Rolling Eyes
JChangDoppelganger
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

https://www.youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Master Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Pungatara123 wrote:50 % each
so 50 50
Mortal kombat will dominate, unless tekken gets some killerass characters
Devil Master
Devil Master
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Devil Master wrote:
Pungatara123 wrote:50 % each
so 50 50
Mortal kombat will dominate, unless tekken gets some killerass characters
Agreed
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by szemi Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:04 pm

If you ask me, Mortal Kombat would win. Why?

1. Mortal Kombat contains some god fighter and any other characters,who has got special forces, which can destroy civilisations(fireballs for example)
So Mortal Kombat moves contains a lots of superhuman abilites like fireball in various colours, intergalactic hovering,acid spin at Reptile, blazing skeleton at Scorpion. + The game is made by Midway.

2. Tekken don't follow the fatality,ripping head,etc.,because it's a japanese game(NAMCO is japanese company). Moreover Tekken doesn't have special abilites, it pursue for a lots of tricky moves, like Xiaoyu for example, moreover for the Martial arts.

So shortly: Mortal Kombat is rich in destroying civilisations by that's special abilities, Tekken is rich in various martial and any other fight arts.

But if you ask me i love Tekken much better. Sorry, i can't refuse it.

szemi
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gon Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:52 pm

I would probably go with Mortal Kombat as well (in power, not as a series). Considering that said gods get beaten up my martial artists like Lei Kang, I wouldn't consider it impossible for Heihachi or someone to put up a fight. The fact that they have such a wide variety of special moves and supernatural powers definitely makes the MK cast seem stronger, though it might not make as much difference if a fireball only hits with the same force as say one of Gun-Jack's punches. I think some of the fights would come out fairly close, but in the end MK would win.
Gon
Gon
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down