TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by iceyou88 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:04 am

Internet rumors have indicated that Sony is pushing to acquire exclusive downloadable content for the PlayStation 3 version for Tekken 6.Very Happy hopefully this exclusive DLC will happen.I guess Sony still loves there tekken.forget microsoft!they cant make hardware for s***!! Evil or Very Mad


Watch your language!
*Admin
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:48 am

i dont want tekken to have DLC, i cant buy anything from PS Store D:
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by jeswd on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:09 am

^Same here.
avatar
jeswd
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Finland

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeswd

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by greekman on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:52 am

iceyou88 wrote:Internet rumors have indicated that Sony is pushing to acquire exclusive downloadable content for the PlayStation 3 version for Tekken 6.Very Happy hopefully this exclusive DLC will happen.I guess Sony still loves there tekken.forget microsoft!they cant make hardware for S***!! Evil or Very Mad

dude i advise you to re-edit your post before jergi notices
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by iceyou88 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:45 pm

greekman wrote:
iceyou88 wrote:Internet rumors have indicated that Sony is pushing to acquire exclusive downloadable content for the PlayStation 3 version for Tekken 6.Very Happy hopefully this exclusive DLC will happen.I guess Sony still loves there tekken.forget microsoft!they cant make hardware for S***!! Evil or Very Mad

dude i advise you to re-edit your post before jergi notices
No,why should I?! Suspect
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:30 am

I hate DLC, because I wouldn't be able to get it ! Very Happy

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by iceyou88 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:31 am

Admin wrote:I hate DLC, because I wouldn't be able to get it ! Very Happy
why?? all you need is a PSN card with money on it!
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:36 am

iceyou88 wrote:
Admin wrote:I hate DLC, because I wouldn't be able to get it ! Very Happy
why?? all you need is a PSN card with money on it!

My country doesn't have a PS Store...I tried to sign up with different country, but I just can't.. Sad

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by iceyou88 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:42 am

Admin wrote:
iceyou88 wrote:
Admin wrote:I hate DLC, because I wouldn't be able to get it ! Very Happy
why?? all you need is a PSN card with money on it!

My country doesn't have a PS Store...I tried to sign up with different country, but I just can't.. Sad
which country do you live in?? thats messed up!! i would email sony Mad
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:47 am

iceyou88 wrote:
Admin wrote:
iceyou88 wrote:
Admin wrote:I hate DLC, because I wouldn't be able to get it ! Very Happy
why?? all you need is a PSN card with money on it!

My country doesn't have a PS Store...I tried to sign up with different country, but I just can't.. Sad
which country do you live in?? thats messed up!! i would email sony Mad

Slovakia...Czech Republic has it...damn! Evil or Very Mad

_________________

The name's Jergi...Admin Jergi

The White Angel of Death FanClub
For Dragunov fans!
http://tekkencentre.forumotion.com/tekken-fan-clubs-f20/the-white-angel-of-death-fan-club-t472.htm
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2336
Join date : 2009-06-27

http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by kazamafan15 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:42 am

For the people of Europe in a few months there will be comming PSN cards here so you can download it

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:26 am

i lost my psn card Sad Crying or Very sad
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by kazamafan15 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:25 am

buy a new one

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by assassinNinaWilliams on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:01 am

kazamafan15 wrote:buy a new one
how? i cant find them here D:
avatar
assassinNinaWilliams
Forum Champion
Forum Champion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 23
Location : with Lars

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinNinaWilliams

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by kazamafan15 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:02 am

thats weird

_________________
avatar
kazamafan15
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3491
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by greekman on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:27 am

iceyou88 wrote:
greekman wrote:
iceyou88 wrote:Internet rumors have indicated that Sony is pushing to acquire exclusive downloadable content for the PlayStation 3 version for Tekken 6.Very Happy hopefully this exclusive DLC will happen.I guess Sony still loves there tekken.forget microsoft!they cant make hardware for S***!! Evil or Very Mad

dude i advise you to re-edit your post before jergi notices
No,why should I?! Suspect

because you cursed lol Razz and i wanted to give you a chance to re-edit your post before jergi did Wink
avatar
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: TEKKEN 6(PS3) getting exclusive DLC?(Rumour)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum