Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY GUYS! I need your help with this Virtua fighter fanboy!

+5
Admin
kazamafan15
JChangDoppelganger
jeswd
iceyou88
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HEY GUYS! I need your help with this Virtua fighter fanboy! - Page 2 Empty Re: HEY GUYS! I need your help with this Virtua fighter fanboy!

Post by kazamafan15 Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:15 am

Oh my it's going wrong here
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

HEY GUYS! I need your help with this Virtua fighter fanboy! - Page 2 Empty Re: HEY GUYS! I need your help with this Virtua fighter fanboy!

Post by JChangDoppelganger Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Guys calm down at least you guys have consoles not everyone has one and does it matter you can still play games on them so please stop this senseless arguing please Twisted Evil
JChangDoppelganger
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

https://www.youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:07 pm

I said no offense i just hate it when PS3 Fanboys blame other consoles but in your way its the Xbox you hate i didn't mean it as offensive to you in any way so just relax im not a fanboy of any console in my opinion they are equal in their own ways
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by iceyou88 Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:31 pm

KazuyaFreak wrote:I said no offense i just hate it when PS3 Fanboys blame other consoles but in your way its the Xbox you hate i didn't mean it as offensive to you in any way so just relax im not a fanboy of any console in my opinion they are equal in their own ways
then just get a ps3 slim for $299 or 299 euros OK?

and you will be amazed. . . . . .
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iceyou88 Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:34 pm

XiaoyuFan1O1 wrote:
iceyou88 wrote:
KazuyaFreak wrote:The only kind of fanboys i can't stand..is the kind of KazuyaMishima5 on youtube HE SAYS HES KAZUYA!! Man hes weird and dumb. And no offense Iceyou but i don't like how you hate other consoles for no reason to your info then they are about to make a BETTER Xbox which is so much better than the Ps3 will ever be...and they are also making a new PS3

WTF?! OK punk. . .FIRST off i love the WII AND PS3(im not a FANBOY!)! i just hate The motherf*****g 360,Because you have too pay For online! and all the add-ons YOU must buy with the 360 makes even MORE OVERPRICED IF you want too play online!

BTW PROJECT NATAL is just ANOTHER f***ing add-on too the f***ing XBOX 360!!

REPEATING WHAT melee-soverign said! but not having any media player that exceeds DVD format does mean it sucks, thus, they are NOT equal.

There's no comparing Single Layer DVD(4.7GB) or Double Layer DVD(8.54GB) to a Single Layer Blu-Ray(25GB) or a Double Layer Blu-Ray(50GB). They are far from equal.

second off sence your such a DUMBASS and dont know crap about gaming: its been said that sony motion control is more accurate then microsoft's project natal! GET THE hell out of hear!

link: http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/696299/Sonys-PlayStation-Eye-More-Precise-Than-Microsofts-Project-Natal-.html

iceyou calm down.... is this all at KazuyaFreak if it is you need to stop calling him names....
Neutral
OK im better now Neutral
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:35 am

But Xbox Live is still better than PS3 online even throgh else its not better
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquid_Snake Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:30 am

There actually was a time when Sega made good games but now that has long gone.
Liquid_Snake
Liquid_Snake
10th KYU
10th KYU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2