Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . .

4 posters

Go down

Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . . Empty Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . .

Post by iceyou88 Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:54 pm

GREAT. . .

That means i'll have too stay off youtube awhile before the T6 realease,no doubt That people will spoil endings and stuff. . .

http://forums.namcobandaigames.com/showthread.php?t=6733

Appearently,the torrent was downloaded over 50,000 times after being posted. . .This is bad for business for namco.
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . . Empty Re: Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . .

Post by JChangDoppelganger Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:14 pm

How Why angry don't worry we'll still Maul them if Their Game has online mode Darn Jerks
JChangDoppelganger
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

https://www.youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . . Empty Re: Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . .

Post by Muggshotter Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:09 pm

Sorry, the following post contains swearing, so I'll put this in a spoiler tag:
(Which means, DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER TAG UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO READ SWEARING. But then again, it's the only way to find out what's my thing. xD Oh, wait, the forum coding did some censoring... good. But there's still a few. Be warned.)
Spoiler:
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by iceyou88 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Muggshotter wrote:Sorry, the following post contains swearing, so I'll put this in a spoiler tag:
(Which means, DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER TAG UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO READ SWEARING. But then again, it's the only way to find out what's my thing. xD Oh, wait, the forum coding did some censoring... good. But there's still a few. Be warned.)
Spoiler:

The damn game should have been a ps3 exclusive!!!
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iceyou88 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:08 pm

BTW some asshole is uploading ENDINGs on youtube.
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:06 am

iceyou88 wrote:
But it's not... It's for X360 and PSP as well. Smug

iceyou88 wrote:BTW some asshole is uploading ENDINGs on youtube.
(BTW you could've just used the "Edit" button...)
If someone is uploading Endings on YouTube, you obviously want to avoid them unless you want to spoil yourself. Idea
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by iceyou88 Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Muggshotter wrote:
iceyou88 wrote:
But it's not... It's for X360 and PSP as well. Smug

iceyou88 wrote:BTW some asshole is uploading ENDINGs on youtube.
(BTW you could've just used the "Edit" button...)
If someone is uploading Endings on YouTube, you obviously want to avoid them unless you want to spoil yourself. Idea

Sony platform exclusive. .. lol
iceyou88
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuyaFreak Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:38 pm

iceyou88 wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:Sorry, the following post contains swearing, so I'll put this in a spoiler tag:
Spoiler:

It shouldn't be a PS3 exclusive it should be a SONY exclusive and Namco wants more money so they let Microsoft sell it too to get more money they are smarter than Valve course they have a strict contract with Microsoft
KazuyaFreak
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down