Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . .

Post by iceyou88 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:54 pm

GREAT. . .

That means i'll have too stay off youtube awhile before the T6 realease,no doubt That people will spoil endings and stuff. . .

http://forums.namcobandaigames.com/showthread.php?t=6733

Appearently,the torrent was downloaded over 50,000 times after being posted. . .This is bad for business for namco.
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . .

Post by JChangDoppelganger on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:14 pm

How Why angry don't worry we'll still Maul them if Their Game has online mode Darn Jerks
avatar
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts : 493
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Omni-Present

http://youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . .

Post by Muggshotter on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:09 pm

Sorry, the following post contains swearing, so I'll put this in a spoiler tag:
(Which means, DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER TAG UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO READ SWEARING. But then again, it's the only way to find out what's my thing. xD Oh, wait, the forum coding did some censoring... good. But there's still a few. Be warned.)
Spoiler:
The game has been leaked? How on ****'s green earth it is POSSIBLE for a game being leaked? Seriously, how it is possible? I mean, game developers are not THAT dumb. Is there someone behind the scenes sending all that stuff to people? Why in hell's name they would do it, when they clearly have a release date for the game! Stupid bitches! And the version in question happens to be XBox 360... Thank you, Microsoft. Or wait, **** you Microsoft. Just **** you.
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . .

Post by iceyou88 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Muggshotter wrote:Sorry, the following post contains swearing, so I'll put this in a spoiler tag:
(Which means, DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER TAG UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO READ SWEARING. But then again, it's the only way to find out what's my thing. xD Oh, wait, the forum coding did some censoring... good. But there's still a few. Be warned.)
Spoiler:
The game has been leaked? How on ****'s green earth it is POSSIBLE for a game being leaked? Seriously, how it is possible? I mean, game developers are not THAT dumb. Is there someone behind the scenes sending all that stuff to people? Why in hell's name they would do it, when they clearly have a release date for the game! Stupid bitches! And the version in question happens to be XBox 360... Thank you, Microsoft. Or wait, **** you Microsoft. Just **** you.

The damn game should have been a ps3 exclusive!!!
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . .

Post by iceyou88 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:08 pm

BTW some asshole is uploading ENDINGs on youtube.
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . .

Post by Muggshotter on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:06 am

iceyou88 wrote:
The damn game should have been a ps3 exclusive!!!
But it's not... It's for X360 and PSP as well. Smug

iceyou88 wrote:BTW some asshole is uploading ENDINGs on youtube.
(BTW you could've just used the "Edit" button...)
If someone is uploading Endings on YouTube, you obviously want to avoid them unless you want to spoil yourself. Idea
avatar
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Your PS3, YLOD'ing your games.

http://youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . .

Post by iceyou88 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Muggshotter wrote:
iceyou88 wrote:
The damn game should have been a ps3 exclusive!!!
But it's not... It's for X360 and PSP as well. Smug

iceyou88 wrote:BTW some asshole is uploading ENDINGs on youtube.
(BTW you could've just used the "Edit" button...)
If someone is uploading Endings on YouTube, you obviously want to avoid them unless you want to spoil yourself. Idea

Sony platform exclusive. .. lol
avatar
iceyou88
5th DAN
5th DAN

Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 22
Location : New york

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . .

Post by KazuyaFreak on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:38 pm

iceyou88 wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:Sorry, the following post contains swearing, so I'll put this in a spoiler tag:
(Which means, DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER TAG UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO READ SWEARING. But then again, it's the only way to find out what's my thing. xD Oh, wait, the forum coding did some censoring... good. But there's still a few. Be warned.)
Spoiler:
The game has been leaked? How on ****'s green earth it is POSSIBLE for a game being leaked? Seriously, how it is possible? I mean, game developers are not THAT dumb. Is there someone behind the scenes sending all that stuff to people? Why in hell's name they would do it, when they clearly have a release date for the game! Stupid bitches! And the version in question happens to be XBox 360... Thank you, Microsoft. Or wait, **** you Microsoft. Just **** you.

The damn game should have been a ps3 exclusive!!!

It shouldn't be a PS3 exclusive it should be a SONY exclusive and Namco wants more money so they let Microsoft sell it too to get more money they are smarter than Valve course they have a strict contract with Microsoft
avatar
KazuyaFreak
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 20
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Tekken 6 has been leaked for the xbox 360 version. . .

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum