Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club

+3
KM_Lord
JChangDoppelganger
Muggshotter
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jinpachi Mishima Poll[Choose only one outfit option and two "playable options"]

"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club I_vote_lcap40%"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club I_vote_lcap10%"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club I_vote_lcap0%"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club I_vote_lcap0%"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club I_vote_lcap10%"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club I_vote_lcap30%"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club Empty "The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club

Post by Muggshotter Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:59 pm

"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club Site_jinpachi-mishima

Jinpachi Mishima

Jinpachi Mishima, the father of Heihachi Mishima and the sponsor of The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5.
When the Devil Gene took over Jin Kazama, Jinpachi was able to escape from the underground of Hon Maru where he was prisoned by his own son Heihachi Mishima. After a huge explosion at Hon Maru, a silhouette of Jinpachi Mishima could be seen from the middle of flames.... The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 shall begin.

Appearence:
Jinpachi Mishima is only seen in Tekken 5 and Tekken: Dark Resurrection. In Tekken 5 and in the PSP and Arcade versions of Tekken: Dark Resurrection he was just a final boss, though in PSP's Dark Resurrection Jinpachi would be fought in Tekken Dojo mode several times. Finally in a PS3 version of Tekken: Dark Resurrection Jinpachi became playable. As a final boss Devil Gene has taken over Jinpachi and can breathe fire horizontally, stun and more unusual stuff for a Tekken fighter.

My thoughts:
I personally think Jinpachi is my favourite Tekken boss out of them all. Ogre, Devil, no match for Jinpachi. Already the fact Jinpachi is a Mishima makes him a force to be feared. When the Devil Gene finally takes over Jinpachi Mishima, this is what we have seen over, over and over again. For some reason, I like to fight against Jinpachi, but not really prefer to play as him for some reason. I guess I played Tekken 5 too much back in the days... I like all of his animations, pre- and the winning ones. There aren't much of those, but I don't really care.
"Die!"

Host:
Muggshotter

Members:
JChangDoppelganger
KM_Lord
greekman
kazamafan15

Discuss, talk, share information about Jinpachi. Boot up your Tekken DR on your PS3(if you have those) and start busting heads with Jinpachi. And as a host of this fan club, yes, I will do it too. "Get Ready For The Next Battle!"
Yeah, you can even give some playable information about him. How to dodge his stuff and how to use them when playing as him. Also videos about him are allowed.
I'll post some too when I get some done. Very Happy
NOTE!
*This post will be edited when necessary*
- Muggshotter

Last edited by Muggshotter on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club Empty Re: "The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club

Post by JChangDoppelganger Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:10 pm

I'll Join I like Fighting Jinpachi and he's cool
JChangDoppelganger
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

https://www.youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club Empty Re: "The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club

Post by Muggshotter Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 am

JChangDoppelganger wrote:I'll Join I like Fighting Jinpachi and he's cool
Okie Dokie, will add you now. Thanks for joining.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 am

yay...Jinpachi...I like Jinpachi...I would like to be a new member in this fan club...
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:16 pm

KM_Lord wrote:yay...Jinpachi...I like Jinpachi...I would like to be a new member in this fan club...
There, added you. Welcome to Jinpachi Mishima fan club. Cool

I'll do a Jinpachi Mishima gameplay video soon... probably after I've got some sleep.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:55 am

Muggshotter wrote:
KM_Lord wrote:yay...Jinpachi...I like Jinpachi...I would like to be a new member in this fan club...
There, added you. Welcome to Jinpachi Mishima fan club. Cool

I'll do a Jinpachi Mishima gameplay video soon... probably after I've got some sleep.

okay!!!
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:58 am

i like to fight against jinpachi, he's a tough opponent i'll join
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:53 am

greekman wrote:i like to fight against jinpachi, he's a tough opponent i'll join
Welcome! *shoots a fireball*
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:31 am

greekman wrote:i like to fight against jinpachi, he's a tough opponent i'll join

me too, fight with Jinpachi is so epic, especially when I am Kazuya!!!
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:47 am

i never palyed with him though, but how do you play with him btw?!

i wonder if he has EWGF...
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:44 am

greekman wrote:i never palyed with him though, but how do you play with him btw?!
Hmm... I just use some moves. I don't really play as him(I prefer fighting against him), so I don't have much knowledge from Jinpachi's stuff. I just do stuff out of memory.

greekman wrote:
i wonder if he has EWGF...
Just df+2 and there you have, a Rising Uppercut. Can be done three times in a row. Shocked

Plus, he has this Attack stunner you all know and love he pulls out of nowhere, except you must time it with the enemy attack when playing as him T5DR PS3.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:57 am

Muggshotter wrote:Just df+2 and there you have, a Rising Uppercut. Can be done three times in a row. Shocked

damn!!! Shocked Shocked

Muggshotter wrote:Plus, he has this Attack stunner you all know and love he pulls out of nowhere, except you must time it with the enemy attack when playing as him T5DR PS3.

oh yes that stunner s*** it's a real pain in the a** Mad

but i love fighting tough opponents! i'm like: DIE DAMMIT, DIEEEEE!!! when i fight him in ultra hard
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:40 pm

greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:Plus, he has this Attack stunner you all know and love he pulls out of nowhere, except you must time it with the enemy attack when playing as him T5DR PS3.

oh yes that stunner s*** it's a real pain in the a** Mad
But if I'm not mistaken, the enemy recovers from it a lot quicker than when a CPU Jinpachi does it to you... Well, if you're fast enough, 1+2 for Jinpachi's infamous fireball.

greekman wrote:
but i love fighting tough opponents! i'm like: DIE DAMMIT, DIEEEEE!!! when i fight him in ultra hard
Heh, yeah. Wonder if Azazel will bring the same feeling Jinpachi brought... Twisted Evil
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:32 am

Muggshotter wrote:Heh, yeah. Wonder if Azazel will bring the same feeling Jinpachi brought... Twisted Evil

i hope it too, i like those bosses who seem (almost) invincible, i get that feeling... i wanna pwn their a** Twisted Evil
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:35 am

greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:Heh, yeah. Wonder if Azazel will bring the same feeling Jinpachi brought... Twisted Evil

i hope it too, i like those bosses who seem (almost) invincible, i get that feeling... i wanna pwn their a** Twisted Evil
Azazel seems to be a lot more pain in the rear than Jinpachi. At least it looks like. It sure feels menacing. And the background music for it is just as epic as you would hope for a Final Boss Battle. Jinpachi... Heh. I love his voice acting. He made an unforgottable impact. I'll remember Jinpachi now and after 10 years, that's for sure. Laughing
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:46 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:39 am

You know what's odd?
Jinpachi has a move named "Dark Resurrection". Odd, he is playable in PS3 version of Tekken Dark Resurrection. Laughing

Here's a video showing Jinpachi combo suggestions.(Not by me, Crooked letter K) Yes, it has the "Dark Resurrection" move in action. How it is performed? B+2. There you have it.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:59 am

I've begin to like Jinpachi so I'll join
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

https://www.youtube.com/user/starkillerRedfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:45 am

kazamafan15 wrote:I've begin to like Jinpachi so I'll join
Welcome! *shoots a fireball* Laughing
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:48 am

PERFECT! oh no not again!!
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:54 am

kazamafan15 wrote:PERFECT! oh no not again!!
"Continue?" *Presses the Start button for (insert a number here)- time. Idea
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:01 am

Muggshotter wrote:
kazamafan15 wrote:PERFECT! oh no not again!!
"Continue?" *Presses the Start button for (insert a number here)- time. Idea
lol Very Happy
so who likes Jinpachi's DR devil form better? I don't really
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:04 am

kazamafan15 wrote:
so who likes Jinpachi's DR devil form better? I don't really
I don't really prefer the DR Inferno-Jinpachi -form. It looks messy.
Rolling Eyes
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by kazamafan15 Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:06 am

and unrealistic when he's talking
kazamafan15
kazamafan15

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:26 pm

More Jinpachi stuff for those who don't have a PS3 version of Tekken DR.

Back when I first took a look at Jinpachi's moveset, it had approximately 55 moves. I was all what-the-____. Yeah, 55 moves for any character is cruel, but since Jinpachi was originally intended to be a non-playable Final Boss character, I think it makes sense.
BUT despite having only 55 moves, most of them are what you would expect from any non playable boss character. Broken, or if not broken, at least cheesy stuff. Rising Uppercut(df+2) is sort of an EWGF. You can connect that move three times in a row. Talk about eazy-mode. Try the same with Kazuya/Devil Jin/Heihachi. How much skill Jinpachi really needs to be mastered?

I guess it takes enough skill to really get most out of him. He doesn't have any moves that need f*d-df or quarter circle motions(and from-side-step attacks), which sucks for a player like me. But once again, he has cheesy moves, does he really need any that movement crap? No. He's a Mishima.

Trying to actually play as Jinpachi against other human players(say, your friends?) sounds cruel and unfair, but if you are one of those people who have endured over 30 Story Battle playthroughs in Tekken 5, you know what's coming. Or at least feel like. Once you use Jinpachi, you'll see CPU uses him completely different way you are probably using at that moment. CPU Jinpachi basically never uses b+1, db+2, ff+4 or d+1+2. And those were only examples. But CPU Jinpachi sure abuses Supercharge, that's for sure. Just how many times you dare to do that? I mean, Supercharging leaves you wide open, even after you've got it done, because you cannot guard while in Supercharge mode. Once you Supercharge, try do some stuff without eating anything from your opponent. Because if you do, everything you take are counters, which is something you don't want to happen. However, if you're far away from your opponent, try Supercharge for once. Then press 1 for your-Pachi-dash-teleport(forwards though) and Dragon Uppercut. That's a nice move. What if you press 2? That's your Rising Uppercut. Why Supercharge and then press 2 for a move you could do just simply df+2 without having any risks for possible coming counter damage? Neutral
And yeah, you really cannot do Jinpachi's Supercharge-dash-backwards-fireball-coming-at-ya-OWND! -move.

Kazuya, Devil Jin and Heihachi have 112 combo, which goes the way if you take the first one, you'll be taking the whole thing. If you manage to block the first hit, Kazuya/Devil Jin/Heihachi is screwed. Jinpachi doesn't need three hits to do a trick - He only has two. 1 2, there you have it. It comes like out of nowhere. <- It feels like it if you happen to take that right in your face.

Fireballs, Jinpachi's infamous move. "Lol, that's just sidestepping away from it. It's that easy."
That's what you say, but do you really manage to sidestep/walk away from it everytime? If you happen to perform a Ukemi while Jinpachi charges his fireball, you are screwed if you perform your Ukemi in wrong direction. BLAAM! ZOMG -amount of damage given. Or taken. If you feel like risking your game, try mash 1+2 five or more times quickly. This is your fireball move, except Jinpachi fakes it out and instead is just rapidly shooting fireballs that don't come out. But don't let this fool you -> The fireball's eventually coming out, probably when you expect it the least(when you are about to approach him).

What about his stunner(STUNNER! xD)? It's not like it comes out of nowhere and makes you go vulnerable just like that. It is like your Attack Reversal with Paul, Asuka or any other character who has that. Jinpachi only stuns you if you manage to time it right. It is tricky to get the timing right, even though it comes at least as fast as any Attack Reversal does, but once you get it done, have a free fireball. Just be fast enough, okay?
Or if fireball is not for you, then improvise! As long as you do it before your opponent recovers from the stun.

Jinpachi has somewhat decent wakeup/oki game, thanks to Dark Resurrection -move(b+2). Sure, he has a few stomps, but this move can launch your opponent in the air. Go for a juggle! You know you want it! However, this move doesn't always launch your opponent in the air. Not because it's effect is randomised(no, absolutely not!), but probably because the opponent is trying to get up. If you happen to read your opponent right(who is lying on the ground, expecting you to continue stuff while you can get a free sweep), just b+2 and there you are ready to continue.

There, some Jinpachi stuff, writing right before going to sleep. More to come... But until then, keep fireballin'. study

Spoiler:
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next