Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club

+3
KM_Lord
JChangDoppelganger
Muggshotter
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jinpachi Mishima Poll[Choose only one outfit option and two "playable options"]

"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club - Page 2 Empty Re: "The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club

Post by greekman Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:22 am

Impressive analyse^

i can't sidestep his fireball all the time, and i do hate that stunner thing...
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

"The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club - Page 2 Empty Re: "The most powerful fighter in Tekken history..." Jinpachi Mishima fan club

Post by Muggshotter Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:23 am

This damn thing logged me out before I could back up this... Now I have to write this all over again(and yeah, adding more stuff). (Is there a way to fix this? Please?) Evil or Very Mad

More Jinpachi stuff for those who don't have T5DR on PS3. He has 51 moves by the way, almost in any direction(with) except for ub, up, quarter circles and f*-d-df.

Jinpachi has db+2. It is a low sweep(by hand, not feet). You can connect it several times in a row after launched your opponent. Your opponent can't tech out of this. Think of it like Pachi-Bound. Twisted Evil After df+2(Rising Uppercut) and three db+2s, try connect d+1+2 for 77 damage and send to other side of the screen(wall splat, anyone?). If you want, do f+1+2. It does only 75 damage though. If you want, you can keep doing db+2 until your opponent is just too far away to land more. I managed to connect 6 after Rising Uppercut launcher(7 hit combo!), with 90 pts. of damage! What?

Jinpachi's throws:
Jinpachi has some throws at his disposal. His 1+3 is basically Heihachi's 1+3, with flames added when opponent's "neck gets broken". His 2+4 is what CPU Jinpachis abuse more.
Both do 35 pts. of damage. Jinpachi's side throws are direclty taken from Paul's. What makes this weird is that his left side throw does 45 pts. of damage, while his right side throw does only 40 pts. of damage. What? His backthrow is directly from Jin's except with flames added at some point. 50 pts. of damage.
Jinpachi's ff+1+2 is what also CPU Pachis have probably used on you. First grab to leg, two hits and throw into air and as you land, you get more damage. 40 pts. of damage.
Jinpachi also his impaling throw, which is done by ff+2. It is like Ogre's ff+2, except this won't work if blocked. Jinpachi impales you with his right hand and then kicks you away. The game counts it as two hit combo and does 40 pts. of damage.
As if that wasn't enough, he has a Crouch Throw, where your opponent needs to crouch in order for this to work. It is basically Paul's b+1+4 Foot Launch throw, except with flames to opponent, with 40 pts. of damage. And did I mention he has an Air Grab? 21 pts. of damage.

Jinpachi's f+1+2 is like an iron hammer, he sways back a bit and lets loose with his right hand, crashing down. CPU Pachis have probably used this on you. The block motion is different if you block this. It comes out slowly and feels risky. There is one interesting note however about this move. If your opponent is lying on the ground, you can connect this attack like normally. But if the hand doesn't connect, his foot will connect and stomp for 30 points of damage. Shocked I guess Jinpachi won't sway back for nothing. Whether it's hand or feet, 30 pts. of damage awaits. Laughing

Kazuya, Devil Jin and Heihachi have this 112(Flash Punch Combo) combo. I took a quick research about their damage levels. Kazuya, Devil Jin and Heihachi have three punches, while Jinpachi has only two. Both attacks still send opponent down if connected.
Devil Jin and Heihachi's 112 does only 22 pts. of damage.
Kazuya's 112 does 23 pts. of damage(could the reaching third hit be the reason?).
Jinpachi does 30 pts. of damage. With only two hits? What?

greekman wrote:
i can't sidestep his fireball all the time
Dodging the fireball with some characters can be easier or harder to do. It depends on the character you are using at the moment you play against Jinpachi. If you have Lei, just b+3+4 and that's about it. If you're fast enough, try Kazuya's or Heihachi's 4-3 Scissors Kick to get to ground. Devil Jin has it too, but only in Tekken 5 -> He got a modification to the move where he gets to his feet after the flip for his DR counterpart. Devil Jin's 3+4 can dodge the fireball too, but you need to time it(as usual). You can, if you want, add the laser motions.
Christie's/Eddy's Relax-stance(d+3+4) can also dodge Jinpachi's fireball. Raven's df+1+2 can also dodge it, but you need to time it right or you are grilled. And no, don't try Raven's teleport dash where he flips back coming first. It doesn't work. But you can try his df+3+4 if you want. You need to execute it right before the fireball is about to connect, otherwise Raven is a dead raven. Df+3+4's height isn't just enough to dodge the fireball safely. Lili's 3+4 can also dodge the fireball. Law's "from-crouch" uf+4 and uf+3+4 can dodge as well. Yoshimitsu has six tools you can dodge the fireball.
First one is to do d+3+4. Jinpachi can't hit you with the fireball if you do this. You also get free health. Twisted Evil Second tool is to do u+3+4. Just time it right. Third one is his "Deathcopter" move. Uf+1+2, and that's about it. If you want, just stop the move after avoided the fireball for free damage on Jinpachi. The fourth one feels a bit tricky, but is easy to do, AND absolutely makes you look cool. First, go to Flea stance(1+2) and then u+1+2 to rise to heights for Dragonfly stance. There you go! xD The fifth one is to go to Flea stance(1+2) and just time the jump(up, uf or ub, doesn't matter really). The sixth one is to do b+3+4, but you lose health from it, so it's not advised unless you feel goofy. King's uf+1+2(hold it) is another way to dodge the fireball, but it is situational. You need to be far away to get it dodge for sure. Charge it late and get grilled. Armor King has the same move but is a lot faster to do. Just uf+1+2-d. Or if you want, just uf+2. Jack-5's 3+4 might do a trick... Julia's uf+3+4 also works.

One more thing before I finish this post.

If you are down, facing up, press 1+2. Why, you ask. Because Jinpachi will shoot a straight fireball, despite you're on the ground. Just how much nonsense stuff Jinpachi has? Surprised Does the the fireball come out from his... uh... treasures? I am not willing to investigate this any further than this. Oh, and it does 40 pts. of damage.

Alright, that's it for now. I'll post more if I feel like.

Spoiler:
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/user/Muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:06 pm

thanks^

i normally just hit him before he shoots the damn thing, normally i'm always close enough, if i'm too far to kick him in the face i sidestep, but sometimes i'm just a nano-second slower and: "Damn!!! now i can't get a perfect Sad"

Laughing

Spoiler:
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:55 pm

greekman wrote:thanks^

i normally just hit him before he shoots the damn thing, normally i'm always close enough, if i'm too far to kick him in the face i sidestep, but sometimes i'm just a nano-second slower and: "Damn!!! now i can't get a perfect Sad"

Laughing

Spoiler:
I don't feel like risking my health by interrupting Jinpachi's fireball move. I usually end up eating it as a counter, which is What? . Dodging is a safe way to go. That actually goes for any unblockable attack for me. But, go the way you want. I won't stop you. Basketball

Spoiler:
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Muggshotter wrote:
Jinpachi has db+2. It is a low sweep(by hand, not feet). You can connect it several times in a row after launched your opponent. Your opponent can't tech out of this. Think of it like Pachi-Bound.
Crap! I have to take that back! You actually can tech out of db+2! Mad Or at least computer players can... So you probably won't be able to connect over six db+2s in a row! DAMN!
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:26 am

Muggshotter wrote:
greekman wrote:thanks^

Laughing

Spoiler:
I don't feel like risking my health by interrupting Jinpachi's fireball move. I usually end up eating it as a counter, which is What? . Dodging is a safe way to go. That actually goes for any unblockable attack for me. But, go the way you want. I won't stop you. Basketball

Spoiler:

well i once said i'm not that much of a good defender, my offense is my defense, i do parry sometimes, and i can block, but i'm not that good (like you), well except when i use Feng, attack reversal FTW!!!

Spoiler:
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:38 am

greekman wrote:
well i once said i'm not that much of a good defender, my offense is my defense, i do parry sometimes, and i can block
So your offense is your defense? Hmm... Talk about a bulldog player. Idea

greekman wrote:
but i'm not that good (like you), well except when i use Feng, attack reversal FTW!!!

Spoiler:
Not that good like me? Now, now, where'd you got that to your mind? Question
Feng's Attack Reversal... if I remember right, it did only punch reversals...? I don't really get much people against me who would abuse Attack Reversal(Asuka, anyone?), though jeswd has started to use it more often when playing against me. Now I need to defend even more than before and punish any Attack Reversals with throws and low stuff.

Spoiler:
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:56 am

Muggshotter wrote:
Not that good like me? Now, now, where'd you got that to your mind? Question
Feng's Attack Reversal... if I remember right, it did only punch reversals...?

Spoiler:

if you use "Shifting clouds" while your opponent is attacking it acts as an attack reversal, and if i recall he does have an attack reversal that works with punches and kicks (although it makes different damage), but i'm not 100% sure... i'll update later

Spoiler:
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:08 am

greekman wrote:
if you use "Shifting clouds" while your opponent is attacking it acts as an attack reversal, and if i recall he does have an attack reversal that works with punches and kicks (although it makes different damage), but i'm not 100% sure... i'll update later

Spoiler:
Oh... that "Shifting Clouds" -move(f+3+4). I can't graps that move. I always fail at using it. If I remember right, that also works for punches only... Or I don't know.

Spoiler:
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:46 am

Muggshotter wrote:
Oh... that "Shifting Clouds" -move(f+3+4). I can't graps that move. I always fail at using it. If I remember right, that also works for punches only... Or I don't know.

Spoiler:

nope, it works with mid/high attacks, if i recall...

Spoiler:
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggshotter Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:18 pm

greekman wrote:
Muggshotter wrote:

Spoiler:

nope, it works with mid/high attacks, if i recall...

Spoiler:
Alright then.

Spoiler:
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
The Warlord
The Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Spoiler:
[/quote]
Spoiler:
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by sharpsiren Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:31 pm

I personally love Jinpachi. He was hard to beat, but I love playing him. I was jazzed when got my PS3 and saw he was a playable character. I'd love to be in his fan club, too.
sharpsiren
sharpsiren
Beginner
Beginner

http://sharpsiren.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeRain Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:46 am

Trying to actually play as Jinpachi against other human players(say, your friends?) sounds cruel and unfair, but if you are one of those people who have endured over 30 Story Battle playthroughs in Tekken 5, you know what's coming.

LeeRain
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum