Tekkencentre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you hate fighting against?

+16
Muggshotter
JChangDoppelganger
Marco331
BrotherZaibatsu
Lei Wulong
kazamafan15
jeswd
greekman
Claire357
assassinNinaWilliams
DevilWithin
Tekkencool
Spike
KM_Lord
Ling_333
Admin
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who is the worst opponent?

Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]
Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap21%Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 5 ]
Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 24

Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by greekman Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Melee_Sovereign wrote:
DevilWithin wrote:Eddy/Christie...Do I really need to explain??

Yes, you do actually... since they're really easy to fight agains. =/

if you're playing against the CPU, because they have some really annoying moves that HUMANS spam... i just get mad sometimes and bo totally berserk in the next rounds and i juggle, wall combo and more juggle until they die!!!

Twisted Evil
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Who do you hate fighting against? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you hate fighting against?

Post by JChangDoppelganger Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:10 pm

nvm

Last edited by JChangDoppelganger on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
JChangDoppelganger
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

https://www.youtube.com/edscew

Back to top Go down

Post by Melee_Sovereign Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:12 pm

greekman wrote:
Melee_Sovereign wrote:

if you're playing against the CPU, because they have some really annoying moves that HUMANS spam... i just get mad sometimes and bo totally berserk in the next rounds and i juggle, wall combo and more juggle until they die!!!

Twisted Evil

They also have alot of disadvantages, and no safe launchers and there's so many ways you can punish them.
Melee_Sovereign
Melee_Sovereign
1st DAN
1st DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by JChangDoppelganger Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:15 pm

Yes I don't mind people using Eddy/Christie the only reason noobs choose the Capoeirstas are because they can mash any thing and the system strings it 2gether

A dear Tekken friend of mine always told me (2 things:The best offense is a good defense,and even skilled Players Like myself and the rest here at TCentre loose to button mashers angry )

Last edited by JChangDoppelganger on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
JChangDoppelganger
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Melee_Sovereign Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:17 pm

JChangDoppelganger wrote:Yes I don't mind people using Eddy/Christie the only reason noobs choose the Capoeirstas are because they they can mash any thing and the system strings it 2gether

A dear Tekken friend of mine always told me (2 things:The best offense is a good defense,and even skilled Players Like myself and the rest here at TCentre loose to button mashers angry )

I've never lost against a button-masher.
Melee_Sovereign
Melee_Sovereign
1st DAN
1st DAN

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Melee_Sovereign wrote:
greekman wrote:
Melee_Sovereign wrote:

Twisted Evil

They also have alot of disadvantages, and no safe launchers and there's so many ways you can punish them.

yes i just need one JFSR and a "backlash" while he is in the air and pow!! he's almost dead
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by JChangDoppelganger Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:27 pm

lol! Greekman
JChangDoppelganger
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:32 pm

JChangDoppelganger wrote:lol! Greekman

well it's true!! oh man just to think how long it took to master JFSR and to learn the exact timing to do a backlash while the opponent is in the air, damn that's a combo that not even Aori or mad dog jin can pull sometimes
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by JChangDoppelganger Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:33 pm

I like to do Julia's Mountain Crusher when they're near a Wall Twisted Evil
JChangDoppelganger
JChangDoppelganger
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:45 pm

i think that master your main isn't enough! there are many advantages depending of the stages, who you're fighting against, to realize wich moves does your opponent use more often, to realize his defense problems like low kicks or not being able to break throws (a king user then would win for sure)

for example:

Hwoarang: has many perfect juggles and wall combos, besides since he is a kicker he most of his moves have a longer reach, close to a wall he is one of the deadlyest characters ever, and he has many moves that can push the opponent to certain parts of the stage (close to a wall)

Kazuya: he is very strong and fast character, almost perfec offense, well balanced in terms of kicks and punches and he has the EWGF, wich is a powerfull move

Feng: feng has many moves that make the opponent flinch, that is priceless, also he has many interesting combos that are very hard to defend because he easyli passes from hig hits to low and then mid etc. very fast when you use a throw

Jin: this character is very good at offense, but his parry is a great way to get an opening and deliver a lot of punishing moves

resuming all characters have something unique wich you can take advantage of, i advise to learn as many characters as possible not to master them (only if you CAN master them all) is also because you'll learn the character weakness and use it when you need
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by NIEM0 Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:44 pm

Offline, I'll take anyone, but online, with the lag going on and zero bars on both ends, I will always lose to any of these chracters:

Lili (Button mashers new fav)
Paul (Deathfist yeah!)
Hwoarang (Lag doesn't bother him)
Asuka (Why doesn't lag ever affect anyone but me? Plus she has annoying win poses)
Feng (I hate this guy)
Steve (I hate him and his new accent)
NIEM0
NIEM0
Rookie
Rookie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

Back to top Go down

Post by KM_Lord Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:59 am

NIEM0 wrote:Offline, I'll take anyone, but online, with the lag going on and zero bars on both ends, I will always lose to any of these chracters:

Lili (Button mashers new fav)
Paul (Deathfist yeah!)
Asuka (Why doesn't lag ever affect anyone but me? Plus she has annoying win poses)
Feng (I hate this guy)
Steve (I hate him and his new accent)

´´Feng (I hate this guy)´´ absolutly agree!!!
KM_Lord
KM_Lord
Tekken Editor
Tekken Editor

http://www.skiinfo.wbs.cz - slovak ski rsorts info

Back to top Go down

Post by greekman Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:36 am

NIEM0 wrote:Offline, I'll take anyone, but online, with the lag going on and zero bars on both ends, I will always lose to any of these chracters:

Feng (I hate this guy)

Razz

two of my mains
greekman
greekman
Tekken Lord
Tekken Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by teentekken Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Jinpachi (sometimes) because he can be difficult to beat sometimes.

teentekken
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Imran Kazama Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:40 pm

i just frikin hate Hwoarang! He's just so CHEAP! so's Steve Fox to. Evil or Very Mad
Imran Kazama
Imran Kazama
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:43 am

Imran Kazama wrote:i just frikin hate Hwoarang! He's just so CHEAP! so's Steve Fox to. Evil or Very Mad

haha I agree about Steve. tongue
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/tekkencentre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3